Magi 304

This reminds me of jump scare scenes, pretty scary.

Other urls found in this thread:

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Dark_Land
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doujin when?

Might as well do this right off the bat.

Rolling for 4 or 8.

Success.

I'm feeling fairly lucky today.

Roll for best girl.

Ooh, tough luck.

Was he right?

Common sense tells us that you should have a 1/10 chance of winning this roll but for some reason it's always lower than that.

Considering his circumstances his views where completely rational

roll

>Jew
>Right

Just stop. You're never going to roll a 9. It's impossible.

I'll prove you wrong, faggot.

Rollan

It doesn't work user. Fish cannot be rolled.

>Gets a 9
>Doesn't roll
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!

Well here goes nothing

You think it makes a difference? Fish CANNOT be rolled. That's a fact.

There are other battle shonen with a political fiction done better than in Magi?
Someone who is quite expert on the subject could tell me if politics or economy are treated well in Magi? (I mean in comparison with the other shonen)
Of all the battle shonen that personally I read I think that Magi is the best from this point of view.

All I know is that Magi threads sometimes get infested with retarded Sup Forumsfags who have no idea what they're talking about but give their uneducated opinions anyway. That said, I'm no political expert, so I can't tell you how accurately Ohtaka portrays politics in her series.

Sure, too bad he lost his way in the end and ended up believing the shota's bullshit.

Aladdin's a pretty awful character.

Thread confirmed for being shit right off the bat.

Later fags since this ain't a new chap

I still can't get over how awful Mor looks.

anybody read the latest on sinbad no bouken. Sin get btfo by seredine and loses the battle

>Getting told by a grill
Lel what a faggot. Even Alibaba isn't that beta.

plus he lost the battle meaning she became a kings candidate

Seren getting Zepar makes me happy. I know she's practically a walking death flag at this point but it's an interesting route compared to everyone just being 100% beta orbiters.

>causing Sinbad to waver
>making him think your dream and method is better than his even for a moment
I like Sinbad but his face when he got BTFO and was arguing helplessly was delicious.

Does this mean that everything Sinbad has was originally supposed to be Seren's?

mayonegg

yeah can't help but agree. Its good to see sin not be completely invincible. Can someone tell me what trade deals his company even does? Does he just make the countries trade their goods strictly through him?
Doubt it

He has trade agreements with exotic places which he managed to get via his personality and power. Imuchakk, Sasan and Artemyra don't usually trade with people so easily so everything goes through his company. Other countries want those exotic products, they approach him.

cheers for the info. I wonder if sins heading to magnostadt next

Fish every day till you like it

Every time, inb4 that fish fag that always nails it.

what's this

COME TO PAPA BEST GIRL

At least I got best boy.

Which is better Kami Translation or Hatsuyuki? For Sinbad anime.

>Boy

They're both fine but Kami is faster.

Today I read the chapter 338 of HxH and I have become aware of the Dark Continent. I wanted to ask, it was introduced first in Magi or HxH?

Naruto.

Screw the fish

rolling for fish

MITSUKETA

What?

The DC was mentioned in chapter 339 of HxH, which came out at the end of December 2012.

Magi alluded to the DC in chapter 143, which was released around June 2012.

So, Magi had it first.

Bleach

Fuck off.

Fairy tail

>manga invented the new world concept

But if you want details, in Magi dark continent was name dropped early 2012, in Hunter x Hunter early 2014.

Magi mentioned the Dark Continent in chapter 10, so sometime in 2009.

143? I remember that the Dark Continent in Magi had been mentioned in the first 1-2 volumes. Right?

Enjoy your ban.

Oh yeah. Sorry, it's been so long since I read that early into the series.

HxH didn't invented anything, don't even ask if something came first from it.

Who invented the new world concept?

Europeans.

I mean in the field of comics in general. Can you give some examples?

New Morg is a total sex machine what did I ever see in Kougyoko I feel like such an idiot

>New Morg is a total sex machine
She looks like literal shit.

I didn't know blind people could post...

>Kougyoko
Kill yourself.

>tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Dark_Land
Not comics, but the earliest mention of a southern, unexplored dark continent in modern fiction I know is by Tolkien.

I wish I was blind, at least then I wouldn't have to look at that ugly African girl with shit hair.

That whole ark made me realize how much of a shit head Aladdin was.

It is ridiculous how he looked 10 times more masculine as shota than he is now. He was such a qtie boy, now he just looks awkward.

Am I the only one who thinks that manga art style wend downhill and is outright terrible right now? Everything looks soulless.

I don't think it's terrible, but Ohtaka does seem to be putting less effort into it her art.

You can always curse your destiny and wish for a gay and edgy wizard to take you away.

See if I can get 8.

Same here user, and I'm a Morfag. She just looks so off. Maybe it's just the angles and when we see more panels of her she'll look better.

So if i want to pick up the manga from chapter 1 how long of a read am i in for?

About 304 chapters senpai.

I hate fish.

Just like pottery, kek.

Confirmed tsundere.

Finish me off.

lets do this

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

Fishroll

Why not. As long as I don't roll a 1.

Why not

What the fuck is with all the Sup Forumstard rollfags?

>1. Aladdin
>2. Sinbad
>3. Masrur
>4. Kouen
>5. Kouha
>6. Judar
>7. Koumei
>8. Sharrkan
>9. Ja'far
>0. Whoever the fuck that is
>Dubs. Baba
>Trips. Hakuryuu

I wanna make Alibaba happy

Rolling for Judal.

Isn't dubs and trips for more valuable things?

Hello, newfriend.

Roll

>implying Hakuryuu isn't the best boy

I'm just going from order of left to right. Baba and Haku being dubs and trips is only logical, since by that order, they're outside the 0-9 range.

Pray for sucess.

Roll for a fish

Rolling.

Roll for best boy.

Aladdin, Judar or Hakuryuu please.

Who's the qt kid?