Brazil Hate Thread

What's their end game?
Why they larp as whites when they are niggers?
What happens if I step on a Brazilian?
Why does "it" exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening
sputniknews.com/politics/201706201054786188-temer-putin-russia-meeting/
youtube.com/watch?v=Tfa6fRjPlUE
ultimosegundo.ig.com.br/mundo/saiba-o-que-foi-o-massacre-de-srebrenica-o-triunfo-do-mal/n1596980166285.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wgzdb0txR_c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Boas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What's their end game?
give politicians money and never vote right wing

>Why they larp as whites when they are niggers?

Im white dude wtf. Of course, im from the south.

>What happens if I step on a Brazilian?

They get angry and murder you, wouldnt risk it

>Why does "it" exist?

Ask the portuguese. This place was originally designed for the deportation of criminals. It was never meant to work.

>Im white dude wtf. Of course, im from the south.
Nope your not white , you are a lil lebanese larping as a german like most brazilians
The south brazilian white meme is getting old now

>T.South Brazilian Idea of white

at least Brazilians fuck Brazil, not Muslims and migrants

My entire family came from Italy and never mixed with natives. Try again

>This is Ronahldinio silva , he lives in the south therefore he's white

even france is making fun of brazil

>This is Paris

Brazil keeps trying to Whiten up. They used to pay European men to come and impregnate their women. Then they tricked Europeans, saying they would go to the USA.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening

The latest plan is to bring Russian refugees from Eastern Ukraine to Brazil.

sputniknews.com/politics/201706201054786188-temer-putin-russia-meeting/

A failed attempt , they are africans they are only going to BLACK the europeans that move there

Brazil is the most protection needed country, a place that needs help from all the countries to defend it´s Paradise like natural reserves

It still looks cleaner and more civilized than all of Brazil

Not really, the error was letting nigs reproduce like rabbits.
>trust_me_im_white.jpg

Brazilians need to be put in concentration camps , and then replaced by europeans

Seeing ya getting triggered is fun.

Sorry bro , they might have blond hair and all but they still have spic faces , and visible non european features
And that represents 0,5% of your country at best

What are those brazilian people doing?

Is not Brazil is France

i can always take comfort on the fact that my culture is so degenerate and brazilian people are so outgoing that even turbo autists like me can have a decent social life.
I mean, if i was born in europe i'd have everything from stable jobs to medical care, but i would end up posting on /r9k/ at 3 am about suicide.

Anyone else hate and love Brazilians at the same time. Like some fascinating insects that you want to study, but which also infect your house. You want to save them and step on them at the same time.

thread theme

We love to hate them , because most of them understand already they are subhumans and inferior

says the Bosnian subhuman

ultimosegundo.ig.com.br/mundo/saiba-o-que-foi-o-massacre-de-srebrenica-o-triunfo-do-mal/n1596980166285.html

Transsexual prostitutes is actually a Brazilian export.

I was posting about suicide in /r9k/ yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=wgzdb0txR_c

Shame is Sweden's biggest export

see kek

>it's a french got cucked by a brazilian thread

Aww poor '' white'' boys, how does it feels that our south is more white than your whole country.
Yes, Im white, I live in my white little agricultural city and I am pretty comfy.
Begone with your part and parcel.

>tfw even a swedish are talking shit about your country

>What's their end game?
Unwhite the white people, unblack the black people, unindian the Native Americans and show to the world the power of HUE
#NotAllBrazilians
Probably you'll be arrested. But in UK you can give a headshot in a Brazilian and still command Scotland Yard REEEEEEEEEE
>Why does "it" exist?
More than 20 years later I still don't know what is it youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_k5CSYKhg

>chad tranny
huehuehue

>implying

Somehow they love Italy (mainly Milaaaaaaano)

i dunno mohamed you tell me

>Jesus is starting at that man

What did he mean by this?

SOPA

10/10 answer

Have you ever been in Brazil? People are either european white or black. If user says he's white there is no point arguing it.

>What's their end game?
To Black the world
The typical south american mongrel inferiority complex
>What happens if I step on a Brazilian?
You will have to wash the shit out of your shoes
>Why does "it" exist?
God's joke

Chileans are worse!

Sorry man but you are delusional. This is an average brazilian woman even in the northeast.

>brazille hate thread
Can I just hate all of Latin America?

probably a black Brazilian put the BBC on his girlfriend now he is speaking badly of Brazil

I hate the people of Chile so much!

South Brazil is as white as Turkey and Palestine
Been there

All South Americans are like that actually , a bunch of dark skinned freaks that think of themselves as europeans but are darker than muslims

The funny thing is that Europeans mistake them for Muslims.

Stop lying to yourself senpai

lol and by looking at that pic , that guy is one of their """whiter"""" ones , god only knows what would happen to the others

Still mad about those lobsters?
Its been over 50 years already

And who are you to talk?
Your biggest achievement as a country was being the slaves of the portuguese empire
Nowadays your synonimous for blackness and degeneracy

The biggest achievement of your country is Naruto.

said the suicide ,submissive loli cuck

>was being the slaves of the portuguese empire
They were Portuguese.

the good thing is that we will kill them at the first opportunity

>a country was being the slaves of the portuguese empire

>Japanese slave women were even sold as concubines, serving on Portuguese ships and trading in Japan, mentioned by Luis Cerqueira, a Portuguese Jesuit, in a 1598 document.[5] Japanese slaves were brought by the Portuguese to Macau, where some of them not only ended up being enslaved to Portuguese, but as slaves to other slaves, with the Portuguese owning Malay and African slaves, who in turn owned Japanese slaves of their own.
>Malay and African slaves, who in turn owned Japanese slaves of their own.
The Slaves of the Slaves. Slaves of the Kangz

Glory to the portuguese crown

I wonder how things would have been if we didn't left

>Why does "it" exist?

Because Iberia only exists to be taken over by Muslims spread poverty and create even more violent half breeds across the globe.

Literally the only former Iberian "colony" that isn't a failed state are the Philippines and even then only barely.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_whitening
>Around the late 1920s, scientific racism gave way to environmentalist theories.[1] Gilberto Freyre, a student of anthropologist Franz Boas, was a prominent figure of the conversion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franz_Boas

>Categories: 1858 births1942 deathsAmerican anthropologistsAmerican folkloristsAmerican linguistsAmerican people of German-Jewish descentClark University facultyColumbia University facultyGerman anthropologistsGerman emigrants to the United StatesGerman Jews