youtu.be/n4kb3xT1YYI
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=11189
youtube.com/watch?v=FqioAAFt7_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every stand having something like this would be amazing, youtu.be/n4kb3xT1YYI

Wait till around page 8 next time friendo

Give me your predictions on Flashback Man's identity

Daily reminder that Stone Ocean is WORST part with WORST villain and WORST characters and ending.

So you're trying to tell me that gaynigger from outer Florida could fight Suta Purachinamu with his literally autistic ghetto Stand? Whitesnake (aka white dick, ironic how C-Moon = semen and Made in Heaven was sung by a faggot). Speaking of which, how did MiH get beat again? Why is its power to reset reality or some shit (cant remember was pretty highreading that) beaten by some wop Cubs fan with an air conditioner, did Puccini ooga when he was supposed to booga or something? Lmao

>Magenta Magenta with Johnny's body obtained through Wall Eyes equivalent exhange
>Valentine's son from another reality
>a new rockman, either their boss, the weird mangaka Araki promised, or that one who's now impersonating Jobin - or a combination of all of the above
>Diego's father
>Jesus
>Jesus is Johnny's body
>Lucy Steel after sex change
>Yasuho's father
>any combination of the above

you're damn right that's the best stand

Worst part-Part 1
Worst Villain-Diavolo
Worst Characters-Part 3
Worst Ending-Part 5

Part 6 has the best crew behind Part 5's.

Is The first race in part seven the best non fight action sequence in jojo?

Assuming Araki hasn't forgotten or dropped him, then I really think it's either the main antagonist or one of their main subordinates. Probably the latter cos Araki would have probably changed his mind on main bad's design after so many years.

Wrong pastebin
>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

>reading the C-Moon fight while listening to C-Moon

>Worst Villain-Diavolo

diavolo is a good villain you super retard

wrong stand

IS THAT THE INTRO I SHOULDA BEEN IN? OH OH OH YEAAAH

KABUTOMUSHI

>Worst part-Part 1
Pleb

which Araki artstyle you like the most?
i personally prefer latter part4/whole part 5 art, it looks more enjoyable than the others

late part 4
I also like Part 7 style but characters from Part 3 or earlier look awful in it

Why does Pucci look like a nigger if he's italian?

Araki could have done a lighter tan if he intended for him to be south italian.

i love how him and his stand always make the best reaction face , diavolo always have that "holy shit what is going on ?" expression on his face in the last chapters

Can someone please translate the text on here? Who the fuck is this character?

Didn't expect a new character next episode, maybe more flashbacks?

probably an art of another manga character by araki for like anniversary of said manga
either that or we gout ourselves the famous weird mangaka he was talking about

Isn't this dude from some other manga drawn by Araki?

That's going to be a rockman and this one doesn't really look spiky, to be fair neither does Aisho

It's guest art of a character from some other manga. He's pictured in his original style in the lower right.

Can you tell what series it is? Or who it is? If this is actually art of the flashback guy I'm going to fucking ____

for me either its the new design of flashback guy or its the weird mangaka

that's the newly revealed final boss from one piece idiots

Pic please?

Oh.

>what the fuck is even happening
>my feet hurt
>fucking plebs probably don't even get what my stand king crimson is in reference to
>ugghhh don't they understand that i am the emperor?
>what is donut hair even talking about?
>i will never leave the basement again
>man my outift must look super fucking cool
>i need to dye my hair

Deja vu

No really, I feel like I've seen this post before

>Newly revealed final boss
Almost had me there senpai

Are Eyes of Heaven coming to PC? Should I get them if they do?

it would be a good design without the stupid anime meme eyepatch

It isn't.

Almost definitely isn't. Japan rarely develops for PC.

You've still got your name on, dude.

What are JoJo's best memes?

Thanks

I want to fuck Josuke.

Jotaro x Dolphins

Is this actually a one piece character or could this be another part 8 character Araki drew?

Josuke is for love not for lust.

based Yo-Yo Ma

And now the face

Perfect

Josuke is for locking in a basement and forcing to do lewd things against his will.

It isn't One Piece for sure. It is probably some fan art Araki drawed for the anniversary of another manga.

Just look at the bottom of the page, you don't have to know Japanese to figure out it's not from part 8. It's like when he drew Naruto or Goku or the guy from Kochikame.

It's from Usogui.

Come to think of it, last episode was pretty good for Mother's Day

>eyepatch
Alternate D an G confirmed, are you ready for "Yo-Yo Ma is coming (to Morioh)" parts 1-12?

Aishou wore his spikes before he lost his house

You'd marry this guy, don't deny it.

I assume you were responsible for this.

Think I'd kill myself.

Josuke is for love and lust.

Yeah, he did have a spiky hoodie, I've assumed he's not wearing it later because he got more paranoid about fitting in or something similar.

The twins don't quite have pronounced spikes either, just these small studs, but they seem like mere mooks anyway

I like Dolce and Gabbana and yo-yo ma, I just disliked there designs

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=11189

Oh, there we go.

It sure took time for this art to be made. I remember there was some Jojo X Usogui collaboration announced all the way back in 2013 but then it went completely silent.

no please...never that stand ever again , please no

Yo-Yo's design was decent and DanG would be passable if Araki went with faux-military aesthetic for the whole guy, not just the head

Dragon's Dream was worse and both of these are better than the Sun

>The only rule the mob has is that no one can know the boss's identity
>Hitmen get upset when their friends die for breaking this rule
>Bruno tries to have the moral high ground because Diavolo planned to kill trish even though he already planned to murder and usurp him before taking the job
>Diavolo never interacts with anybody so it is unlikely that he personally did the crimes the gang has done especially the drug thing
>Everything he did was in response to them betraying the gang
>Gio is probably doing the same shit now that he is the boss

Diavolo did nothing wrong.

Never gotten the hate for Dragon's, wasn't great but it wasn't horrible.

>>Hitmen get upset when their friends die for breaking this rule
They only broke the rule because Diavolo wasn't giving them enough reward for doing his dirty work

Who was the BroJo of Part 2, Caesar or Stroheim?
Who was the BroJo of Part 5, Bruno or Mista?
Who was the BroJo of Part 6, Hermes or F.F?

You mean this?

Stroheim
Mista
Hermes

But he tried to kill Trish...

Speedwagon
Caesar
Kakyoin
Okuyasu
Bruno
Hermes

if i remember bruno (i think ?) mention that they believed to not be payed enough , so peraphs they were just greedy fucks

>be gangleader
>your whole fucking gang is out to kill you
>be paranoid

yeah diavolo did do nothing wrong

This motherfucker looks like an SBR-verse Diavolo. Either that or an "awakened" villain.

Sheer Heart Attack can't come soon enough

I'd go back in time and suck Araki's dick for that to be Diavolo's design instead of that shit we got

She was a liability and he only went for her because the Assassin squad were planning to use her otherwise he would have killed her years ago.

>Picture has a 10 on it, it's the 10th year anniversary of Usogui in a few days
Yeah it's Usogui, false alarm. Oh well.

You mean Total Heart Attack?

How can you not like polka-dot clown?

daily reminder that johnny is th

Why didn't the assassination team just go after the highest ranking guy they knew and work their way up?

i would beg him to actually draw diavolo like he was supposed to be , seriously im suprised nobody even did one fanart of what his first apperance would have looked like if it stayed like that

Maybe he thought it was too similar to Kira?

Either because nobody knew the boss so killing them wouldn't help or they didn't want to wipe out the gang because it would leave nothing for them to rule.

Thanks, haven't seen this one before.

That is what I always thought, abbaccio's carving looked just like BtD Kira.

Diavolo is great, I like to think he dresses and acts the way he does because he's retarded and thinks it's cool and intimidating yet the fact that he actually dresses the way he does in full seriousness makes him intimidating for all the wrong reasons. I don't think Diavolo ever even spoke to anyone except Polnareff before the final battle since he was 19, since he had Doppio handle all the people shit while he just NEETed out in the back of his brain. And he just tries to act intimidating based on how he thinks people act but doesn't get it quite right because he literally hasn't talked to anyone in 16 years.

That's the only reason why I forgive not using the original design
two suit wearing villains in a row would be too much

Post good JoJo parodies
youtube.com/watch?v=FqioAAFt7_I

Usogui or not, anyone here good with moonspeak? Just to translate what's actually said there.

How did Doppio interact with the operatives then? The logistics of controlling a huge gang like this while not letting anyone know anything about you are all wack.

Holy fuck, that quality

Josuke is for tying up in your basement and slowly torturing him by putting foreign objects up his anus and neglecting him until he looks like a concentration camp survivor who you lovingly nurse back to health until he falls in love with you and telling him that you love him more than anything in the world and then beating the shit out of him and doing it all over again.

That's what Josuke's for.

No idea who any of these people are, but damn...

Good fucking job user.

i always thought that diavolo's outfit is a suit, and during the fight he had the fishnet outfit because he was caught doing shit as doppio