How do you go from this

How do you go from this

To this?

Read the novel or drink some Bleach or both worked out well for my friend.

To this?

No. Just no.

To this?

Who was in the wrong here?

Obviously, Van was the one being straight up caled out for his dress choice, so he's innocent

But he came to the gym knowing that his outfit wouldn't fly with the Boss of the gym. It was obviously a provocatory act on his part.

I call bullshit. The Boss was just looking to start shit, and Van was the unlucky asshole who rubbed him the wrong way.

The Boss limited himself to just politely point him to the right place out of concern. It was Van who started shit by insulting him. Even if the Boss wanted to be polite he couldn't stand being insulted when he has to prove that he is in fact, the Boss of that gym.

Good point, but could the Boss not see that Van's leather and spikes were uncomfortable, and realize that aggravating him could lead to unwanted conflict? I'm sure if the Boss had just said "I'm sorry, i was trying to help" the entire conflict could have been resloved. As a result, the skirmish between the two forces could have been prevented by the Boss taking his head out of his ass. i will admit, however, that Van's choice of attire did not exactly smooth negotiations between the two parties.

But you see, being the Boss ain't easy. He could've understood Van's point and everything but his position as the "Boss of this Gym" doesn't allow him to take shit from anyone, whetever his intentions were good or not. Van should have understood the Boss position and endend the conflict by just saying sorry and chaning his outfit to a more appropriate gear.

To this?

I think this argument can be resolved by saying that, while this may seem to be a copout answer to some, that both sides were in the wrong during the leather club incident. It was a simple matter of a lack of empathy that led to the conflict. At least i know I see it that way. Thanks you for opening my eyes user. You made my night. See you in Shin Nippori

This meme is literally shit.

I agree. It was fun exchanging opinions with you on a philosopical topic like the conflict that sparked between these two poorly clothed souls. Have a good night, user.

>I can't stand people talking about controversial topics

Wow lad.

>Sup Forums
>anime & manga
you be the judge faggot

Judge my cock with your mouth bitchboy.

>>>/fag/

>resorting to shitposting