PewDiePie Apologizes

youtube.com/watch?v=cLdxuaxaQwc

Now he's bending over, what does Sup Forums think of it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zhVQjqsLvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn it, he cucked out again.

He apologised before, it was inevitable that he'd apologise again. What did people really expect?

what is he doing
does he think they'll stop at merely demanding an apology?

OMG YOU TELLING ME HE REALLY ISNT A RACIST FASCIT ALT-RIGHT 1488 NAZI!?!??!?!?!?

I knew he was going to. But just because he said "sorry" doesn't mean that he means it or that he actually cared. I bet you anything that he didn't.

Kind of wish that he wouldn't have said anything though. Pushing out a video called "STREAM FAILS" while libtards are still shitting their pants about his "stream fail" was funny as fuck.

a cucked swede.

colour me surprised.

I henceforth disavow PewDiePie.

its the swedish genes
their primary function is to cuck

I think he should stop being shilled as '/ourguy/' when he keeps cucking out like this. They're going to rip him apart for this now and demand something greater than an apology as always.

Why did he give in to the niggers

I would not really call it cucked out here, context is everything and it seems like it was just drama he didnt wanna bother with over a slip.

>cuck apologizes to rampant niggers

Wow, color me surprised. Fucking gas this entire generation

Is this surprising? He made a video denouncing the altright as neonazi when the entire heather dodge thing happened

He is a swede of course he would cuck up.I mean he is basically untouchable,a milionare they cant take his money away and he still cucks and for dumb shit at that.
He became "edgy" just for the publicity of it,but of course Sup Forums is mostly redditfaggs now so the average age is around 14 and they all lovebtheir cancerous e-celebs.

Reminder that if you enjoy playing games, never ever buy a game from a company called Campo Santo (makers of the game Firewatch)

at least he makes money off this short nonsense video.

>giving in to leftists

he thinks it is ever going to be enough?

Probably got pressured by the top Youtube Jews.

Kys

this
soon he is going to have had enough and go full nazi

It's a pretty weak apology. All he did was say that people who use the word ''nigger'' like that are immature and he should know better after being called a racist nazi by the MSM.
It's not like he apologized and groveled for saying mean words, he apologized for being crude and getting himself involved into another controversy.

Who the fuck cares about this faggy nu male?

>Jews
>Niggers

What's next?

Fags or Spics?

HAS TOO

TOO MUCH PRESSURE

who even knows what it's like to be him anymore

He is the biggest jewtuber on jewtube and a Sup Forums user.
What happens with him might not be that important, but it sure as fuck is more important than 99.9% of threads on Sup Forums.

Wow, it''s almost as though he's an eceleb who only cares about keeping his money flowing so forcing these eceleb/drama threads on here was fucking stupid and you should remove yourselves.

Retards.

Shut the fuck up wanna be Germany.

Why apologize, it's not enough for left wingers and once they have their fingers in they'll tear you down even more. Secondly it just gives more substance to the story and will let newspapers run it even longer, whereas otherwise it would just go stale and forgotten.

People have incredibly short memories, charlottesville was gargantuan news and now no-one even cares about James Field's court case.

Firewatch was a fucking abortion and this man has done more damage to the gaming industry than pewdiepie ever has by creating such fucking garbage.

Holy shit you people are idiots.
Pewdiepie is rich, but would you rather sit for an hour and shitpost for the rest of the day or when money eventually runs out do some shitty ass heavy labour job 8 hours a day?
He plays it smart. He's not censoring himself. He does something that offends pussies because he doesn't give a fuck and just "apologizes" afterwards.
Geez, this board is stupider and stupider every day.

Apologizing for something = acknowledging you were wrong = giving ammunition for people to persecute you. Fucking idiot.

This is the worst thing to do if you apologize they just see it as a sign of weakness and attack you even harder. Hell political correctness wouldn't even exist if nobody apologized and actually said what they really felt.

He apologize for saying nigger in the heat of the moment.
What a faggot!

Probably his girlfriend or someone like h3h3 advised him to make a short apology to get it over with.

I think he is only doing this because of the "he is influencing his young userbase" argument

Literally anyone who ever made a thread about an e-celebrity should be permanently banned from Sup Forums and fuck off back to r_donald. Sup Forums has more threads about this shit than Sup Forums and Sup Forums combined. You fuckers ruined board.

I agree never got it. Looked like 'deep' 'muh feels' pretentious shit to me

Just informing other anons to not get it even if during a steam

You can tell he's been given a strong warning this time, like a threat of actually being kicked off youtube. Definitely seemed like a forced, scripted apology.

sale*

Wouldn't thid work in his favor if he uploaded this "apology"? It'll show his followers how the left will still not be satisfied with this and demand more from him.

No problem there. He made the decision of doing some anti-racist LARPing in exchange for the possibility to continue to throw red pills.

When the potential of his LARPing is exhausted he will go full MEL GIBSON on the Jews and unleash the FINAL POGROM and WHITE SHARIA on the Planet.

Remember that every time people said that he wasn't /ourguy/ after all he turned out to be /ourguy/ after all.

t. Pewdiecuck fan

>he cucked out
wow, fuck this nigger, really

>I'm not even racist, that's what's so funny about all this.

Leaf
It's very offensive to some people

He didn't apologize to the people who are offended. The way he dealt with the situation was pretty ok. Either he is extremely lucky or he is playing some 1488D chess here.
He is moving the overton window. He didn't apologize for saying ''nigger'', he apologized because he was being immature and ''had not learned from the past.''
At no point he proclaimed his love for diversity or say that he wasn't actually racist. He comes out of this unharmed while the people who are calling for him blood will be ridiculed. People are overwhelmingly on his side. Someone like Hulk Hogan can get his career ruined by an old conversation where he said ''nigger'' while Pewdiepie gets away with it, and his fans attack the people who were offended by it.

No matter how you look at it, this is a good thing overall.

what a fucking nigger

MOOSLIMS!

Sooner or later, everyone bends the knee.

This was CLEARLY a tacticool apology, literally nothing was promised and it was 1 minute long. PoopyPie is playing them for fools.
>apology was enough for any normal person
>will draw out the left bc they sense weakness
>they would NEVER let the proverbial "unforgivable curse" slide, they will be brutal
>his followers/normies will see this and become angry bc he gave a "sufficient" apology
>the left will seem ravenous and unjust to the average Joe
>yet another redpill for the masses

It's all going according to plan, he's drawing them in.....
youtube.com/watch?v=_zhVQjqsLvE

>Rape joke

lol sorry

>Anti-semitism

lol sorry

>ISIS jokes

lol sorry

>Racism

lol sorry

Yeah. Fuck off.

i wanted him to say fuck niggers, sieg heil and then transition the video into seven nation army adolf remix

Another Alt-Right con-man cons again?

Shocker. You guys will never learn.

/pol is such a meme you niggers are just LARPing idiots that get a hardon every time someone acts like they are ((ourguy)) instead of going out and doing something yourselves.

congrats you are now doing what the jews do

Nothing, he's fine.

>Finland

don't you guys find it funny that he basically said that being black is the worst thing imaginable?
He said in the video, that he made an insult with the worst thing that came to his mind - the other person being a nigger.
kek.

CLEAN YOUR WALLET!

Is thay RageAfterStorm?

It's RageAfterCastration

Scandiavans have a diseased mindset. They live in mindnumbing routine and boredom for most of the week. Doing nothing but working some shitty office job making sure not to offend anyone or diverge from accepted social norms. Everyone there is the same, think the same, act the same and dress the same. Getting friends there is almost impossible beacuse people fear social interaction and are unable to bond with each other. Everyone is on his own with barely any family or close friends. The only change of pace is at the weekend where people will engage in all kinds of deabachery get drunk and do drugs like there is no tommorow.

Scandiavia is sick, it is impossible to grow a spine or be mentally healthy here.

>hurr durr ive said the worst word possible

nigger aint even close to that. god why is everyone such a spineless faggot these days

I like how he mentioned that there are an endless stream of gamers who call people niggers out there who pewds obviously knocks around with

He's always been a swede cuck, doesn't like nationalism or understand how people can be proud of there country. Wealthy man closing in on 30 in a long term relationship still no kids. Thinks immigration is fine as they do the work white people don't want.

Makes a silly joke about kikes and the whole of Sup Forums worships him fucking pathetic.

>I said the worst word I could possible think of.

Woah. Pretty racist comment there Pewdie pie.

What's the deal with Sweden anyway

>I feel like pewdiepie isn't being particularly sincere in this video, but maybe it's just me though.

at the lefties already demand more. top kuk.

kek

He has to. It's in his and ours best interest. If he goes full 1488 on YouTube they completely shut him down and we loose access to 57 million young minds. We don't need him making content like Murdoch Murdoch etc. He only has be the gateway. He makes videos all the calling out dumb celebs, mocking feminism and making SJWs a joke. That's what helps keeps the kids minds who watch malleable. Besides we are in his comment sections, where they all are reading. Drop red pills there if you want. Gen Z is ours not matter what Pewds does at this point.

niggers are the worst things he can think of, based Pewds

This. Crypto-fascism is best fascism due to its high survivability rate

the deepstate wins again

>mfw Not defensive enough
>mfw he doesn't seem to feel sorry
>mfw he smirked

Pewds will NOT disappoint us in the end.

We will out-Jew the Jew in such a manner that he will forever be the face of /ourguy/-ism

This. People can't handle the truth all at once.

>he's still /ourguy/
>don't let his words deeds or behavior say otherwise

This is why no one takes your cult seriously.

Some guy makes a shitty lame boring game about walking around in the woods with a terrible ending with some faggot indie graphics and he thinks he's Jesus Christ. Fuck that guy and fuck that game. I'm so glad I decided to not waste my money on it when it came out.

absolutely disgusting

one thing you faggots are ignoring is that while he has the most subbers in youtube, doesn't mean he is an influencial man. sure he has some "power" and his fanbase is pretty aggressive when it comes to defend him, but he alone cannot spearhead a revolution on how you are a pussy if you get offended at words

Because right now, he would be alone. And in this specific period in time where everything you say is racist and phobic, it's easy to be targetted as racist.

That being said, he could've said something more smart instead of calling himself an idiot and apologising. He could've apologised for using a word that upsets people but could've also underlined that it was a fit of rage and that is retarded to assume someone's likings or dislikings (black people?) based on a single word.

for what is worth, i mean, take mel gibson. intoxicated and upset over being held by the police, utters unrelated slander against the jews and got shunned by hollywood for more than 10 years.

>What did people really expect?
I expected him to learn.

He makes millions you fucking dumb shit.Nobody wants to be poor and dumb like you say he say nigger all day.

To not empower sjw

He has the crazy eyes. Never trust these nuts that you can see the whites of their eyes beneath their irises. Certifiably insane, all of them.

What a cuck. Still love him tho

He's a subvertor. He plays the long game. A dimensional chess player.

i hope he keeps saying things like nigger and kill all jews then apologizes for it. the more often it happens the more hilarious and obvious it is that he's not sincerely sorry.

the youtube libtards could have unmonetized him so if i was in his position i would probably do the same

>that flag
>talking about someone else's cult not being taken seriously

So he is legitimately saying that calling someone "a nigger" is the worst thing you can call someone?

He definitely has access to a shitload of power. He can reach 57 million people who are subscribed and millions of others who watch his videos. It's power you couldn't imagine. By playing any game on his channel the sales immediate skyrocket. He has power over young minds and power over video game companies who want to sell games. He is probably begged and bribed to play a thousand different games a day by the game studios.

True, have you lived here?
The state is our parent and friend. We succeeded in creating the Utopia marxists wanted.

No black people call each other niggers daily. I see videos of teenagers online of all colors calling each other nigga and it really bugs me. Stop perpetuating nigga and people of all colors stop staying it because it makes you sound like a nigger.

He is saying that the only thing wrong with it is that it's rude and crude.

Yeah, it's shit

People should stop coming here

FUCKING PATHETIC. He himself even said how stupid it is to apologize shortly after saying "nigger". Now the wolves will be coming for him and he's going to KEEP APOLOGIZING.

This. Having any sort of empathy or guilt and not doubling down like they do is a huge mistake.

0 apologies is how it should be. You never hear feminist or Jews apologize for their hatred of white males.

My cult
>SMASH THE STATE

Your cult
>top keks my based black man

(((Vanaman)))

He's right, people who use the n-word are immature kids

>He can reach 57 million people
yeah no. it's no secret that a big number of those subs are bots, there were a couple of recent videos where he asked the viewers to play with his video (give him likes or equal ammount of like to dislikes) and both videos got somewhere around 10 m views. it's safe to assume that he doesn't get more than that number of active accounts on a daily base, which is a huge number, but it ain't 57 m