[HorribleSubs]Boku no Hero Academia - 06 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs]Boku no Hero Academia - 06 [720p].mkv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JApah58Qi8
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/05/06-1/bones-studio-panel-at-machi-asobi-vol-16-reveals-rapid-production-schedules
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did she design her suit to accentuate her thigh-gap?

Uraraka a cute! CUTE!

And just like that she is more cuter than frog girl.

I legit started fapping when this scene appeared.

Literally made to breed.

Where is da Froppy at?

She didn't design her suit, she just asked for the anti dizziness features, a helmet and not being naked. You see it in pic related and the drawings she sent to support.

Here you have a sample of their requests.

Wait so the grenade cufflings are just for show? The added mass doesn't increase the explosion force or something?

Is everyone still pretending to hate Deku?

How did the costume makers react to Toru's costume idea?
>Please give me 2 gloves, thanks.

From Last Thread, The adaptation so far

>Entrance Exam Arc Episode 1-4

Episode 01 = Chapters 1, 31 Pages, Volume 1
Episode 02 = Chapters 1, 24 Pages, Volume 1
Episode 03 = Chapters 2-3, 34 Pages, Volume 1
Episode 04 = Chapters 3-4, 35 Pages, Volume 1

>Quirk Apprehension Test Arc Episode 5

Episode 05 = Chapters 5-7, 41 Pages, Volume 1 (Only the first page of Chapter 7)

>Battle Trial Arc

Episode 06 = Chapters 7-8, 38 Pages, Volume 1-2

I think they explained that his sweat is stored in there for use.

Reminder that Endeavor did nothing wrong

Later on we learn why they are here. Why would he need huge gauntlets isolating his exploding hands from the rest of his body? And he isn't a retard, so maybe all that material is used for something else.

>The more pockets around the waist, the better

I didn't know Liefeld was a UA student.

Froppy is given way too little screentime.

Did they skip her entire introduction or is that later?

God this show looks cheap, Bones really dropped the ball here (not Soul Eater NOT tier bad though yet). Half episode consists of still frame panning, without even mouth animated, each still for least 5-6 seconds.

Every damn sol this season is animated better and has more action (thanks to slime speed pace).

Here's your (You)

Yeah wtf? How does bunghole fag dogs have better animation? It's like they really don't give a fuck about boku no hero.

Fuck is that orange and black thing around his hair?

What is the problem? I thought the action scenes looked good and

>Every damn sol this season is animated better

No just no.

it's later during the natural disaster exercise where they get attacked by the villain alliance

youtube.com/watch?v=0JApah58Qi8

What are All Might's hobbies?

I mean other than being a faggot.

Slow pace's fault is that they started production before even first volume of manga was out crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/05/06-1/bones-studio-panel-at-machi-asobi-vol-16-reveals-rapid-production-schedules

>Kill with knees
Every fucking time, my sides man

It does, a lot better. However the source material itself is crap. Dropped stray dogs, while still watching this despite how badly its done.

shitposters have mostly given up

Where are the webbums

I can't help but see Incursio there every time Lida shows up

Not much happened today. Costume designs are pure shit.

>Exploding knees!

How is he a faggot? Guy is the best bro to the mc.

Momo's voice is heaven.

I think they're supposed to have spikes, they're also metalic.

Someone make the fucking pic
I wonder why we hadn't thought of it already

Why are the teachers allowed to break school regulation and let the fag mc pass?

Why don't any of the students know the rules of the physical test even though it's common knowledge?

Why did the mangaka make deku furry?

Why did the mangaka ditch the furry shit from this point on?

Why is explosion boy such an asshole?

Why is explosion boy still a 1 dimensional piece of shit by the 87th chapter?

Why did deku give a cringy speech after throwing fire boy only to give him time to get up?

How did deku manage to throw someone on his very first try since he never had a sparring partner?

Out of all the students, why does deku have to fight fire boy? What's the point of shitty contrived plot points.

Why does fire boy scream like a bitch?

Why is this casualfag show even popular?

""""""""""bro""""""""""

Shitposters are getting worse by the episode, it's great. episode 7 can't come sooner

>No just no.

>Anne Happy
Quite cheap. It compensates for as cheap budget as BokuHero by directors talent and BakaTest artistic style.

>Bakuon
About the same level as BokuHero, but being cheap shit still looks more alive and dont overuse stills and long pans.

>Flying Witch
Uncomparably better animated than BokuHero. Entirely different league - consistent character animation and movement (though no action).

>Haifuri
Well animated. Plenty of action. Two levels above BokuHero.

>Kuma Miko
Very on key quality, not much fancy animation but looks very pleasant and alive.

>Sansha Sanyou
Best animated sakuga show of the season, no contest.

>Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge
Not much action, but very talented art and on key animation, imaginative and consistent.

Meanwhile the only show (not counting just sols) with as bad animation as BokuHero this season would be:
Endride
Seinen no Cerberus
Sousei no Onmyouji (also it is better looking than BokuHero despite as small budget)

?

He's trying
9/10 shitpost, learn what animation is.

>Meanwhile the only show (not counting just sols) with as bad animation as BokuHero this season would be:
>Endride
>Seinen no Cerberus
>Sousei no Onmyouji
You just went full retard

Why are you being delusional faggots? Do you win anything by being contrarian and defending the show when the opposite is obvious to anyone watching it?

>Why are the teachers allowed to break school regulation and let the fag mc pass?

bad writing

>Why don't any of the students know the rules of the physical test even though it's common knowledge?

Bad writing
>Why did the mangaka make deku furry?

Pandering

>Why did the mangaka ditch the furry shit from this point on?

Bitched out, didn't want to be known a a furry artist

>Why is explosion boy such an asshole?

Cause the shitty plot demands it

>Why is explosion boy still a 1 dimensional piece of shit by the 87th chapter?

Cause the shitty plot demands for it

>Why did deku give a cringy speech after throwing fire boy only to give him time to get up?

Shounen shit

>How did deku manage to throw someone on his very first try since he never had a sparring partner?

Bullshit

>Out of all the students, why does deku have to fight fire boy? What's the point of shitty contrived plot points.

Bad writing

>Why does fire boy scream like a bitch?

Trying to make him as unlikeable as possibly so it's easier for casualfags to root for deku

>Why is this casualfag show even popular?
Shounen shit, and fags on youtube hyping it up

Been a while since I kek'd this hard. Saved.

Stillframes, speedlines and long pans? Since this is 90% of what the latest episode consisted of.

Good, We need a character like him in the show and his hate is unjustified.

Watch the episode again Copernicus.

So deku some how manages to throw bakugo on the ground and instead of taking the opportunity to beat him, he sits there and has a corny ass monologue? Really?

You honestly cannot make this shit up.

How is Allo maito san a teacher when he can only keep his quirk up for a little bit?

That's not Bakugo.

Oh, thank god

That's when we get this also!

He literally said a minute ago that he won't use his power on him because it would kill him you twat.

I just did. Thanks god anime with better fight scenes and animation airs today, pic related.

So what's the deal with Deku's hero outfit, I remember in the manga it was a big deal about his mom making it and whatnot, then he just stopped using the bunny head? Why?

Was it explained in universe or was it just because it obviously doesn't go well with an MC having his face covered by a mask? His current outfit has zero charm.

>If i use OFA I could kill someone

Maybe he could punch him without his power then, genius.

That's precisely why he became a teacher user

>Implying he can

Dekushitters being retarded, what a surprise.

He could've just regular punched him a bunch

>tumblr

We have an agent folks.

What for? His objective isn't to fight to him.

>Dekushitters being retarded, what a surprise.

Take your medication and come back to me.

>We have a
>>>/Mangafox/

>two shitters in this thread

>As if you need super powers to knock someone out

Fucking kill yourself.

>what for

To take his bitch ass out of the match? Making it easier to complete the mission?

Three now that you posted.

He's on the ground, not unconscious. Like Bakugou wouldn't throw out a blast if he decided to get close. Deku only got the throw off because he knew it was coming.

I actually like this series, but I hate the fanbase in these threads. Any criticism or nitpicking is dismissed as trolling so you can go back to jerking each other in circle.

>Why are the teachers allowed to break school regulation and let the fag mc pass?
Teachers in UA have absolute freedom, because Hero work is high risk and they're responsible for making sure the students are up to it. Eraserhead probably meant to expel Deku until he showed that he could work around his weakness.

>Why don't any of the students know the rules of the physical test even though it's common knowledge?
It stopped being 'common knowledge' when the teachers started putting their own spin on things.

>Why did the mangaka make deku furry?
>Why did the mangaka ditch the furry shit from this point on?
I have no idea what you're even talking about.

>Why is explosion boy such an asshole?
>Why is explosion boy still a 1 dimensional piece of shit by the 87th chapter?
He's Vegeta. Thinks 'might makes right' and wants to be a #1. Still a good guy though, like Endeavor.

>Why did deku give a cringy speech after throwing fire boy only to give him time to get up?
He's pure and wanted to help him get over his daddy issues.

>How did deku manage to throw someone on his very first try since he never had a sparring partner?
Izuku wanted to go to UA long before he met All Might. I assume he learned some combat skills to make up for a lack of a quirk. If not, there's his 10 months of All Might training.

>Out of all the students, why does deku have to fight fire boy? What's the point of shitty contrived plot points.
The whole Allmight vs Endeavor thing and Todoroki development. It shows that the world of heroes isn't as pure white and good as things seem.

>Why does fire boy scream like a bitch?
>Why is this casualfag show even popular?
ok, I'm bored now.

You don't like getting jerked off, user?

Why the designers hate Grapes?

>We hear her let out a small 'ribbit' in response.

They continue to shit all over this shows only redeeming quality the fact that it's an underdog story.

Instead fagku get's special snowflake treatment.
>You failed the test, but I can feel your potential! So i'm gonna break the rules just for you!

>Your an underdog who wants to be a hero without a quirk, oh i know. Let me give you the most op quirk there is!

Like give me a fucking break, how much bullshit plot connivence can a show have?

As a filthy secondary I have to say
this shit is pretty comfy, and Uraraka is a fucking angel

Nope, im just pointing out the two shitters in this thread but it seems less and less people are trying to shit on it

3 consecutive replies of retardation.

Sometimes that´s true user, but you have to admit that most of the criticism here is nothing but trolling.

Did the bunny head get destroyed in the manga too? It's been a while.

Yes.

Pic related.

It's still part of his current costume, but he isn't using it anymore

Nah, the direction of the show clearly shows their complaints pretty much becoming moot as Deku slowly turns into the psycho that's meek until he suddenly blows his limbs up to save people.

Seriously, what the fuck is a "Quirk"?

Do people actually like Kacchan? I remember reading a thread a few weeks ago where people were all "he's not a bad guy, he's just misunderstood!"

>Shota Aizawa
>He's an old man
baka desu senpai

>manga best feature is being a fast paced shonen for once
>anime is slow as shit
change the director for s2

case in point:

>Seriously, what the fuck is a "Quirk"?
man these shitters are losing material fast

>Ochako will never be real and you'll never be able to pay her for a cheap fuck

WHY LIVE

Nice episode, really enjoying the show :) So are these students the people we will follow throughout the show? It's always the same 4 people who talk. That bird man, red haired guy and ice boy looks quite interesting, are they going to do some cool shit in the anime?

Yes, they do. Are you surprised?

That is Birdman in the future.

>Found Uraraka kinda bland and boring in the manga
>She's literally kawaii as fuck in the anime

The voice is everything

>There are people who still think he won't turn to the dark side

>are they going to do some cool shit
Yes.
>In the anime
No.

Most of the class gets screentime in the manga.

As for this cour? Outside of bits and pieces of this little battle trial, you only see mostly Deku, Tsuyu (frog girl), Mineta, Bakugou, Todoroki, Momo, Jirou, Kaminari, and Kirishima (Red haired guy).

The rest of the students don't get to do much during this.