What needs to be done in order to fix the Muslim problem, Sup Forums?

What needs to be done in order to fix the Muslim problem, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

religiousreader.org/six-jailed-after-attempting-to-damage-muslim-and-sikh-relations/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

remind them how smelly they are

Correct me if I'm wrong, those aren't muzzies?

are they Semitic?

HINDU NUFFIN

Take off, nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Brotier Sikh/Hindu u tubby yank dimwit

>brotier
Get lost on the way to reddit fag? Never forget these fucks are just as capable as the Muslims. Go look up the air India bombing or ghandi assassination.

fuck off

Simple. Stop letting them into your countries.

These guys are Sikhs. Just goes to show that south asians, every single one of them, are trash.

Well I have a solution...
A final solution

We can't. It's over

disgusting Hindoos

Lot of butt hurt yanks today. Whats up, did you buy time shares in Florida?

I Sikh what you did there

They all are Sikhs. Islam 2.0

They were never a problem until we let them in. Now they're attempting to take over. Just keep them out and they can stay in their own countries and do whatever they want there. The west was never built on Islam and it shan't be changed.

>There's only one solution

Nothing to do about it anymore. Europe will now forever be plagued by bombers and throat slitters and they will eventually they will take over the continent entirely. Centuries of enlightenment forever down the crapper. Congrats.

those are not muslims
but to answer your question: travel ban is the most efficient approach

Six jailed after attempting to damage Muslim and Sikh relations

In a week where six men in Leicester were jailed for attempting to stir-up tensions between Sikh and Muslims, a judge praised community leaders from both faiths for preventing a further discord between the two faiths.

The six men pleaded guilty to stirring religious hatred, assaulting men in a car, and shooting another victim. Five out of the six individuals are Sikh.

In June 2013, at a time when stories about child grooming became headline news, the group, armed with hockey sticks, chains and other weapons, attacked a car containing two Muslim men. Both escaped the vehicle unharmed.

Some weeks later and one of the convicted men created an anti-Muslim Facebook page. Others in the group created a fake website in the hopes of luring Muslim men on the false pretence of meeting an underage Sikh girl. That scheme entrapped two men, one of whom was a vulnerable Sikh, who was tricked into sharing an indecent photo of himself, a photo later used to further embarrass the victim at his workplace.

The group convinced the other entrapped male to meet at a pre-arranged location. Upon arrival, the group assaulted him with weapons and one of the convicted men, Parwinder Baning, 21, shot the individual with a BB gun.

religiousreader.org/six-jailed-after-attempting-to-damage-muslim-and-sikh-relations/

What's the matter?

I read the quran because I was tired of all bullshit, the quran is a sequel to the bible (they acknowledge the virgin mary, jesus, moses (as a prophet!) , etc

In the quran it is said that the Torah (jew book) is written by allah and thus it is a set of instructions for every muslim to follow, note that Torah literally means "instruction".

The quran is written over a period of 23 years, Muhammad began writing when he was 40 and stopped when he died. Nothing paranormal about that, he didn't produce much content.
The Torah is based on the shit moses wrote (Pentateuch) along with some commentary and added stuff later on, so is the christian bible.
The Hebrew Bible (different from the Torah) is the Torah and lots of other stuff added later on

So you get the pattern, all shit is the same and based on Moses' writings who was basically really into fiction writing or wanted to become someone special without too much effort (like we all do) OR he was a massive junkie

The only difference here is what people added to the trending author
And they did that because they wanted money, everyone was reading his books all the time

Goddammit Moses