archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138051194
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139729323
youtu.be/m0-vXiX18cQ
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/09/070919-sunken-city_2.html
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZARURVOUFZTFd1REk
youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s
cnn.com/2017/08/31/us/asteroid-florence-earth-fly-by-trnd/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/31/us/asteroid-florence-earth-fly-by-trnd/index.html
google.com/search?q=illuminati card game predictions&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRyqrLhKDWAhWSxIMKHVDqCIoQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=645
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cycle

The theme of this years U.N. International Day of Peace (September 21st) is "Together For Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All". Peace and safety.
>For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. (1 Thess.5:3)

bump

>post trib
ishygddt

All of this Revelation material comes from Seventh Day Adventists, a denomination that only exists because of failed prophecies about Revelation. It's an Apocalypse cult. Ignore.

10 days

good video on pet goat showing irma, and harvey
youtube.com/watch?v=tbUOLc13_Ng

or for a simple run down
youtube.com/watch?v=nL0bN-OUXfw

I have not just the biblical side but the free mason connection confirming the same information signs dates numerology etc here for anyone that wants it
youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306

if anyone has any questions just ask, I will add this real quick as well just posted it

Bump

yes but the information in it is put there by the "free masons" or a mystery religions that recorded this event, the signs etc. I am pretty sure this event is what the floods int he bible and recorded int he epic of Gilgamesh. It is cyclical a civilization destroyer which is why there are pyramids even in Antarctica an underwater off the off cost of Japan. I am pretty positive this event is coming and the Jews and free masons have known about for at least two cycles or how could they have built the pyramids so precisely to mark this specific date? Who knows how many civilizations this event destroyed int he past before they even started tracking it. Have you read Asimov's night fall or Tolkiens description of Lord Of The Rings? I cover it in one of the threads I posted

Do u know the Chinese prophecy Tuibei Tu?

No, can you share it or is to lengthy? I know how complex all of this material for normies and the kinda of research and knowledge it takes to understand it all if you want to just give a tldr and links

>how could they have built the pyramids so precisely to mark this specific date?
Can you explain how the pyramids "mark" the date?

youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s

>book of revelation comes from seventh day adventists
what

get fucked /x/ conspiritard

youtu.be/m0-vXiX18cQ

Basically prophecy from Tang dynasty that has always been right . There are 60 graphs in chronical order.

The two prophets are Tao masters who calcuted future.

We are at graph 43-44 and the 44 graph is about shit going down with eventual mass arrest of "negative forces"

>World is going to end
>100th time I've heard this
>Know I couldn't be so lucky

gas lighting amd ad hominems dosn't work here

>Septemberfags

I remember when it was September 2015, and Sup Forums was SURE that it was going to be the Shemitah. I remember seeing shit written in a Target restroom about, "HURR DURR THE COLLAPSE IS COMING." What happened? Nothing.

Last year it was something autistic but I don't remember because I was too busy with election. I think it was "We were a year off in our math, THIS year is the Shemitah!" What happened? Nothing

Now the September fags are here. Likely newfags that don't know nothing ever happens in September. Nothing is going to happen, as always, and then next year we'll be shit up with September threads come summer.

These threads should be a bannable offense. If you think this year is different, or if your little chart is "proof" of anything, see pic related. Autists just as autistic as you faggots have provided "proof" before.

Mods, ban this shit

my favorite LARP! Please post more so I can screenshot it for the 24th to repost

reminder that bible quoters are beyond delusion and autism

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/09/070919-sunken-city_2.html

>2737 years
>post 2747
>just 10 posts off
wew

They knew only a little or it was purposeful psyop by (((them))) boy who cried wolf. No one is asking you to believe, we are sharing our research on an academic topic if you don't have anything to share why you here?

And graph 42 is about evil spirit as Women from the west fucking up China (ppl becoming degenerates)

bow on ground means truce, rabbit as illuminati symbol (also in i pet goat ii)

fucking hell mate just catch, what is ten days from now?

Why do christcucks always have to make everything exclusively about themselves?

Why do christcuck memes always look like they come from lame school books?

Thankz

I dunno. The 22nd? I know I'm going to be meditating my ass off that day

no sweat
I am not a christcuck I am author and researcher I came to find out about all of this researching the holocaust of all thing this is legit threat mate, not just biblical prophecy and the biblical prophecy is not a prophecy at all but rather a description of this cyclical event and the aftermath from first hand observers which is why every civilization built pyramids to mark it so people never forget when this shit is coming again

I hear that
thanks mate any other important info about it?

If this post ends in repeating numbers, then something globally significant will happen on the 23rd of September 2017 after all.

Wow! It's fucking nothing!

we have a containment board for this shit, please use it

yah the 22nd is the feast of trumpets I think

No threads get shilled like 9/23 and pizzagate should tell people something in itself imo. Why did you come to this thread guy? Why do none of you answer when I ask you this? If I see a thread about a topic I don't find interesting I have never once visited to do what you faggots are doing wtf are you here just to show everyone what a faggot you can be? Go hang out on leftypol with the kikes and morons you will feel right at home as a massive faggot

so this SHEMITAH shit is actually happening in 11 days? how da fuq am i supposed to prepare?

Ok, but how is this thread related in politics in any way? Why do none of you answer when I ask you this?

you don't think a massive the kikes plan to use to destroy western nations followed by a communist global coup is political?

sorry massive natural disaster

>implying
proofs?

Potential global happenings are fair game as news can be put in pol.
And yet shills will attack this and post pewdiepie, rick and morty, and nigger nonsense

it is very complex I linked all my research you may have to read my book first to put the initial pieces of the puzzle together here have a free copy if you want
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3vckl-qneZARURVOUFZTFd1REk

youtu.be/gfRxWwaOO1s
youtube.com/watch?v=aNu3Z9SyJ84
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139838784
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138010792
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138030306

AJ told me that the eclipse prophesied great change. I believe him.

also these posts are a bit of a tldr

This

basically they established Israel as base to be protected from this event they have known was coming and been planning for, for 100's if not 1000's of years. I mean obviously I hope I am wrong but you have to be a massive coincidence theorist to not see something is happening here I am just sharing my research

will the happening give us purpose or should I just dispose of myself?

Here is another small tldr int he book of revelations it says the tribulations last 7 years, this last eclipse the last one like it was in 1776 the year the US and Illuminati was established and the next one is years from now. The 23rd is 33 days from the eclipse on 9/23 you have to be familiar with kikery. masonic numerology to understand how significant this is these are very important numbers

are you serious..
what is this world anymore

fuck sorry typing too fast lying down, the next one is 7 years from now. Also do you know gematria?Do you remem Charlotsville false flag? You know what the license plate numbers of his and his moms car were? gvf 1111 and hers was gvf 1122 1122= 33

Do you believe in at least 1 positive thing user?
If you do, grip into it and hope for the best.

Or, you can also just turn on the obvious aerosmith tune, relax, and enjoy your life to the fullest, don't worry about how many days you have, just live, cherish whatever happiness you have, and stay strong.

Fuck off CIAnigger

So we have the eclipse that was at 1111 and his moms license plate was 33, 33 days from the eclipse = 9/23. I know this shit looks random and schizo to the outside observer believe me but all of this is very calculated and significant in the occult and takes a lot of research to understand

Can't wait for this to be wrong

purpose, assuming you trust a stranger on the net.

faggot

there were even memes of american psyhco actor pointing directly at the license plate of his car, do you remem seeing them? I know (((they))) are always here I talk to them to sometimes on the boards. I am positive there are people here that drop clues to all of this, that I know have helped me with my research in the past some of them are in the threads I posted even

23 wont be the end. Only the start of the suffering which will last months.

exactly it is only the beginning, but something big will happen

This. I will be disappointed if the world doesn't end and I'm not left behind to fend amongst the orphaned souls.
The eclipse was the biggest letdown of all.

/x/ is a dead board for flat earthers and LARPers that want to summon a succubus. Religion and politics confuses them.

Here is the image of guys car in VA there were memes of Christian Bale posting right at the plates floating around anyone remmeber them?

holy fuck i think you are on to something, you should really waste your productive life on this

t. man with a small nose

what will happen?

I am a writer I get paid to do my research what exactly are you doing here shouldn't you have a job to be at?

t. welfare nigger

>999

HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH

read the lyrics of this song and think about this last week. If people here are illuminated they know these people run the music, tv, Hollywood, etc industries and do predictive programming etc
youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s

No I am sorry you have to be a massive coincidence theorist to dismiss this

not an option ,this planet was and is protected by ets from large asteroids for centuries.

wtf is ets?
cnn.com/2017/08/31/us/asteroid-florence-earth-fly-by-trnd/index.html

Here's the archive
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/31/us/asteroid-florence-earth-fly-by-trnd/index.html

As I keep saying I have done meticulous research on all of this, you have to be a real jackass to dismiss all of this as coincidence, I leaned in my research nothing in this world is coincidence and I gave you all the data

A supernatural force will be revealed to the world. Some will call it god. Some will call it alien. It will harvest hundreds of millions of people. It's arrival will cause mass hysteria and trigger wars and martial law. The earth will descend back to the stone age. Information flow will stop. Technology will be rendered mostly useless. Billions will die in war, natural disasters, plague, starvation. Reset button.

Don't fall for the alien deception (project blue beam) or take the mark of the beast(transhumanism)
The anti Christ comes I. The name of peace,dont fall for (((thier lives))).
Trust is Jesus Christ.

that fucking song earthquakes fores in the west, trump trumping reporters on and on and on, as I said they have been setting this up meticulously for 100's if not 1000;s of years no either these signs are being given by god or (((them))) but this is all being done by design there is no question. One two coincidences but we are talking literally 1000's of coincidences no sorry not buying it, not knowing what I know you can if you want

nah bro this is no coincidence
google.com/search?q=illuminati card game predictions&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRyqrLhKDWAhWSxIMKHVDqCIoQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=645

We have the revelations from the bible, masonic monuments and numerology, music/media, and the Illuminati card game all pointing to the same thing all run by the same people

extra terrestial species or known as other worldly civilizations, this planet is a zoo,containment zone, which has wardens,no asteroid bullshit will happen,if be conflict will rise internally on nation level

Fuck off you daft cunt

and these same people built the Georgia guide stones, underground government bunkers and FEMA camps emptied wal marts to make concentration camps , bunkers in NZ believe what you want, I know what I know

I implore you /x/ tards, kill yourself on the 23rd. Show the world your faith in your prophecy by putting a .45 in your mouth, and clean up the gene pool if you happen to be wrong.

Do you shitpost up social media when there are terror threats from the government you retarded jackass this isn't x tier you massively retarded faggot I implore you to go to a droller site back to plebbit with you this is far too complex for to grasp

did you make these infographics, OP?

i click on these things expecting to understand something and that never happens. i just get irritated and then typically leave and hide the thread

>The seven trumpets before the end
>North Korea has tested their 6th nuclear weapon
>North Korea warned early Monday that the United States would feel the "greatest pain"

Gooks gonna bright forth the apocalypse

Well yes, nuclear blasts are quite bright.