Boku no Hero Academia

Isn't the pacing way too slow? Will we even see any fights against villains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7Kwgdlg_gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, in 7 episodes

>asking stupid questions

What Character Archetypes do you want to see in the show at some point?

pic related.

What I meant is that it's supposed to be 1-cour. The way this goes we won't see any actual fights till the next season.

Ironman/Batman
A hero who uses his money to fight crimes.

This cour will end with a major incident.

The amusing thing is that it only really escalates from there int he manga but we're taking fucking ages to get to it in the anime, which may prevent it from getting more cours which would ACTUALLY get into the shit everyone wants to see.

I want to rub my dick on her delicious flat chest.

Maybe they did it on purpose so more people pick up the manga.

I honestly believe an unannounced S2 is already confirmed though, BONES can't have expected crazy sales with this pacing no fucking way.

>Isn't the pacing way too slow?
You should have noticed that by episode 3. It's not going to magically improve. Don't act like the partner of an abusive boyfriend about it. He won't get better.

The pacing is really nice atm. No needlessly stretched moments and they're not burning through material either. Don't make the mistake of going in with a mindset of "fuuuuck, only X episodes left, but I want muh favorite scene animated ASAP". Sooner or later, all of it is going to be animated, including whatever scene you're looking forward to. BNHA doesn't have that many chapters anyway, so if they use up what the have too fast, then it's going to be "welcome to endless stalling and filler hell" and all enjoyment will go to shit.

>Maybe they did it on purpose so more people pick up the manga.
Nah, it's because they had practically no source material to use when the anime was greenlit.

BnHA: Brotherhood when?

I'm not satisfied with this adaptation.

Is this a chinese OPM parody aimed at 3 years old kids?

That's why it flopped so hard

Kaachan is a cute

It's not a comedy&parody.

How frequently does Uraraka have to grab her breasts to keep them afloat?

It is a parody, sorta. It takes all the clichés authors usually work hard to avoid or subvert, and run with them so we can all see how boring it actually is.

The thing I don't get about people complaining about the pacing is they never actually suggest what should be cut/how things should be moved along

They wouldn't happen to be making arbitrary complaints in order to troll, right? Right?

I'm loving literally every second of this so far, but the pacing is irritating.

I chalk that up to watching it as it's coming out, though. Once people binge-watch it in the future I doubt it'll be as big of a problem.

So how is this a porody?

That's funny considering whenever a long critic comes up you fags call it bait and shit

Pacing is slow because they started production before even first tankobon was out

With whopping 6 episodes out, the alterations would obviously have to be minute, we aren't talking filler arcs here. Trim the flashbacks, trim redundant exposition and use visual language instead when possible, hurry up with melodrama and establishing shots, etc.

A good example of thoroughly needless time waster is All Might recounting how Deku threw the baseball right after it happened. In the manga, that bit takes place at the start of the chapter, and animation makes the mechanics of the feat crystal clear anyway.

>acts like this is the parody
>acts like OPM is serious
he's baiting you

idk, i just hope my waifu gets some more screentime.

This is something a lot of people experience after leaving highschool. They go from being the top of the class to sort of middling in higher education or the real world and they can't take it

They fucked up Froppy's voice
I always pictures her's like a calm whispery voice like Manaka from Amagami or some sort of Kuudere voice

But she sounds like an old lady, and not in the good Nonon kind of way

No shit

She's supposed to sound froggy.

>why does a frog sound like a frog

Really digging the rivalry between Deku and Kacchan. Shit's definitely about to go down in the next episode and I am so looking forward to it.
So when do they fuck?

>animeonlys

>youtube.com/watch?v=E7Kwgdlg_gc
She sounded different in there.

Cute feet.

Abuse Doujns where Bakugo tops never.

First foot fags, now tongue fags. Is this some sick contest to see how looooow you can go?

Why didnt Deku google on how to control Quirk?

There must be over 30 different Fujo doujinshi at panda. One of them must be like that.

It's using long running shounen pacing on a 13 episode season and the source was already boring enough until the villains showed up.

>hero
>without a quirk

If we get someone like that, it'll be a villain just to fuck with Midoriya's resolve.

That sounds okay

This

But the tongue is higher on the body than the foot, user.

the first part was probably the weakest part to be honest although it was set up, hopefully they'll announce season 2 for the sports festival arc since that seems to be a fan favourite

If Deku had inherited a quirk from his parents, what would it be? Could he levitate fire?

>stuck up mangafags

>admits that you're an animeonly

If it was a mix instead of one or the other it would probably be breathing fire that you can then control.

>foot fags first
>when frog girl is universally accepted as best from day one

>Mother can attract objects
>Father can supposedly breath fire

It could be something very strong. Attracting heat for example. If Deku can attract heat and take away the body heat of person he could kill them in a matter of seconds.
>Attract the heat in a big area full of villains
>All of them are on verge of death because of hypothermia
>Let them get captured and deactivate your Quirk

But getting just the normal version of both of them would also be good. Breathing fire and attracting objects sounds nice and very useful for many different situations.

i hate waiting for the next chapter

Has VIZ volume 4 been ripped yet? It's not on nyaa

Jirou has cute feet though.
And cute dfc. And eyes.

>combination of his parents' lame-ass powers
>good enough for AU

This is lewd as fuck.

Strong telekinesis or fire breathing or pyrokinesis.

This is your hero tonight

>that blush

>isn't the pacing way too slow
Thats whats kinda got me not really enjoying it much. Like its only going to be 13 episodes that we know for sure, so I'm guessing its going to FINALLY get interesting just as it ends. Like 13 episodes of build up for some crazy 10 minutes segment at the end of ep 13.

Why is everyone woman in this show fat?

An honest to God mad scientist

>dat gap

Who's fat except Izuku's mom?

my dick

So it's a shounen reconstruction

Maybe that would Afo and his doctor, instead of spending their time creating Noumus, they could be using their intellect and resources for the sake of the greater good.

>Implying that's a bad thing for shit series.

>judging a series 6 episodes in
>still an animeonly fag

Izuku dick

>shit series

so, bets on all might dying in the next chapter or two?

that's half of the season, show that gets good only for 2 eps before the end is still mediocre at best.

What is wrong with you retard? An animeonlyfag is praising the series and you act like a bitch. When someone will derail it you will complain.

because they want a new naruto and VERY desperate for it, jump is bleeding money right now

All Might won't die, AFO will let himself get killed by All Might. Seconds before his death AFO will teleport Shigaraki to his secret base and transfer the AFO quirk to him.
Now Shigaraki has lost 2 fathers and all of it is because of All Might. That will be his character growth to become the real evil villain.

I guess you missed user saying that it's a shit series

>source needed

Should i read the manga?

Make your own decisions

He either dies or gets mortally wounded IMO.

I suppose Hori could ruse the fuck out of all again and have one of the kids bite it but I can't see U.A. surviving if any of the kids die or get kidnapped.

I'm about 100% that they get bakugou back for good this time.

Don't know if it's the same user but the first one said he likes the Deku/Kacchan rivalry. Although his post implied that it's a fujoshit.

Alright user's here's a template, go nuts

Guys, I think I found where Alien Queen stores her acid.

That post was bait user, clear as day

>Shouji

I know he is the tallest guy in the class, but he is only 189cm tall. Here it looks like he is as tall as All Might with them sweet OFA 220cm.

that actually seems super-likely; i hadn't even considered the possibility, but that is the entire point of AFO's grooming shigaraki, isn't it?

i want to see quirkless bakugou for a period of time; hopefully it'll let him actually see some development and become not as much of a total one-dimensional irredeemable shit

I would. So far the anime has been remarkably accurate to the manga but it's going to be a long time before it gets to the best parts, assuming it even gets another season.

Bakugou getting his quirk stolen would be amazing for giving him some real fucking development but well, how does he get it back?

I can't imagine it being permanent.

Hori kinda plays it safe on this stuff even if he is good at having the way it plays out defy expectations- Bakugou is like the secondary protagonist, the principal promised they'd get him back, All Might is being set up to die, the kids are there.

I dunno how AfO would let it happen considering he seems to be in better shape than All Might and the villain alliance is all there, but I just got this feeling they rescue Bakugou in the end.

Bakugou got more character development than most.

i wish my momma loved me

>Except for you Mineta, you fucking suck. Is that a diaper?

that's a great template, shame i have literally 0 imagination

I want to make love to Deku's mom

>i want to see quirkless bakugou for a period of time; hopefully it'll let him actually see some development and become not as much of a total one-dimensional irredeemable shit
First, Bakugou along with Todoroki got the most character development in the story thus far. Bakugou's though is slower because it needs time for someone to break his ego views about the world that got build at the age of 4-5 years old. Plus, the whole thing with Deku is starting to get at least better since his Origin chapter as he hasn't been hostile towards him since then and even told him to stay back during his abduction scene.

And as much as I would like to see a quirckless Bakugou, the user here has a point. I think what will happen to him is see All Might defeated which will make him rethink some stuff about Heroes. Not going to the villains side, definately not. But it will reshape his ideas about the whole thing. Also, this whole arc will serve, or I hope, as bridge towards him and Deku more than before.

Are mods actually retarded?

Deku's mother is so refreshing. She's a nice change from all those dead/evil mothers in shonen.

By the way it's selling this show won't even get a second season