Be 30 year old shut-in hermit NEET

>be 30 year old shut-in hermit NEET
>be seeing clinical psychologist for the past 1.5 years
>get diagnosed with Schizotypal (Schizoid personality disorder)
>see her every 1-2 weeks
>tell her I am a piece of worthless shit that will never contribute to anything
>tell her that I wish the government would get rid of people like me because I am a leech on society and that it's not other peoples fault that I'm mentally fucked up and unable to participate in society
>she instantly changes the topic
>user I want you to think about seeing a psychiatrist to get on drugs to help you cope

She wants to drug me up because I am talking factual information about myself, like, is what I am saying not 100% true? I am bringing society down by just existing. Why should you pay for me to exist for no purpose at all?

I get 25k pension a year at 30 despite never having worked in my life and will be on this for life, all because the government wants to be emotional and feel bad for me instead of just ending my pointless existence and saving the money for something that will actually benefit society.

nothing wrong with drugs, i was on severe ocd for years and then got on drugs and it made me a lot more functional
fuck Sup Forums, there are people who really need antidepressants and such drugs

Ideally you would be put in a labor camp with brothels and other pastimes where you could socialize and get over the worst parts of your illness.

It is not your fault you were hiding from the white male genocide, this is only now winding down. Im sure some psychiatric drugs. We have mostly battered the feminists into silence and sent the faggots back into the closet. It is safe to go out side and made some friends.

Your value as a human being is not defined by what you contribute to a Capitalist system.

Find ways to add something positive, however small, to the lives of others and rethink your view about "worthless" individuals.

Also, follow the therapist's advice and try the drugs. They may help.

get outta my head i literally made this Bruce shop of Terry a few hours ago, u can have it user.

If life is not worth living, go out with a bang or dedicate your life one sole thing

This doesn't sound too bad, as long as it's temporary, and you're not abused in a permanently damaging fashion

just take the drugs man, could be fun

>I get 25k a year for being a neet
You poor thing.

You just wanna be a wage-cuck working for scraps so you can pull in a 4/10, pop out a few kids and get divorced 6 years later, only seeing your child once every 2 weeks while contemplating suicide when your Ex takes 40% of your minimum wage check and hating the wealthy around you who do nothing while still maintaining a cash flow and social status because they dont work.

Why is society so cruel to you?

Sounds like you need to get Vargpilled.

If this isn't bait
None of this is your fault. You didn't do anything wrong. You're a good person you're just sick and need help. If you don't feel comfortable with this therapist switch, she'll understand. Find someone your comfortable with and can feel comfortable talking to. You're not a failure and you're not broken, you're just hurt and you need help. Hou're a great person inside.

What do you look like?

I know that feel bro

You are the emotional one user, you just try to express your emotions in an articulate, rational way. What you confessed to her is actually not much different from a suicide threat, you just tried to hide it behind a thin veil of Sup Forumsitical ideology. Not all time spent on earth has to be dedicated to society. If you are here you must at least have some idea of how shit society is, why do you feel the need to contribute anything to it so strongly? You exist for no purpose right, so go do whatever the fuck you like.

>I am a piece of worthless shit that will never contribute to anything
I think the problem is you have it in your power to contribute but you're a lame ass who sits around feeling sorry for yourself.

But that can change at any time and I imagine that's why your psych doesn't agree with you being euthanized. Jesus Christ, stop being so fucking pathetic. Let me guess, you retreated into the arms of the alt-right only to find it didn't give you the brotherhood or sense of connection you were hoping to feel. Here's why: you've probably alienated the people in your life who actually did care for you. I bet you've got a bestie somewhere that you just stopped calling because of your horseshit. I bet you've turned it around in your head that it's his fault. Anything ringing any bells here?

The good part is you can just start over. All of these things are just psycho-social constructs that you have in your power to rebuild or renew.

Don't take the drugs.

Listen if you let them give you drugs to circumvent your psychological problems you're putting yourself in a victim mentality where you're helpless and can't fix yourself.

Issues with your psyche are meant to be fixed psychically not chemically. Find a different psychiatrist who will actually help you build yourself up instead of crippling you with drugs.

Find a male psychiatrist.

Shut the fuck up you shilling faggot. What does "alt-right" have anything to do with anything?

Don't ever let them drug you, user.
Also, just kill yourself if you're such a drain on society. Stop being such a pussy and waiting for someone else to do it for you. It will never happen.

You should be glad . I am working on My own diagnosis. I dont care what they label me all I care is that I never want to work again. I never want to pay taxes for niggers and shitskins again. In sweden even the jewish media is funded with tax money. I cant wait for My pension desu. Fuck being rich and succesful IF it means I have to pay a single penny to jews/niggers

Getting real tired of this meme advice

so if a person who is muslim commits an attack you blame all muslims but if a terrorist runs people over it isn't all nazis? Don't deny the alt right connection to pol

>What does "alt-right" have anything to do with anything?
It's a touchstone around here or do you honestly believe everyone who aligned themselves with the movement did so for political reasons?

Because if that's what you think, I've got news for you...

>meme advice
So you've heard it before? Think maybe there's a reason for that? Wake the fuck up or is your ego too fragile to admit you've had a few missteps?

> muh social constructs
also
>alt-right
wot

she wants you on the drug because it'll help you get better or at least get different. what do you have to lose? nothing

Are you standing in line right now to buy the new Hillary book, shill? Kill yourself.

>(You)
>> muh social constructs
>also
>>alt-right
>wot
If this is how you communicate, I see problems ahead for you.

The only thing I have is my body ( i lift everyday)

Im afraid the drugs will fuck up my hormones or something and make me get gyno and fuck up my test levels or something, making lifting shit and ruining my body composition

>DUDE just magically improve yourself brah If I did it you can too LMOA
thats solipsism and its only something you would say to a stranger to shut them up

STOP TRYING TO BE A COG

DUMB FUCKING FROGPOSTER

>Hillary book
Wow, dude. Someone's pretty triggered. I voted for Trump because he was the only non-globalist to run in the last 60 years. Hillary's a babyeating monster.

I'm just trying to give some advice based on lives I've seen ruined by the kind of autistic extremism that's pedaled on this board.

I have no political ties

I don't relate to anyone

I just don't believe people like me should be allowed to exist because I am just a drain on society.

Think of like the ancient Greeks throwing the babies off the mountain if they came out defective.

Of course the drugs will fuck you up. If something changes the core of your beliefs then they are a threat to you.

Yeah hes just going to keep spouting meme advice a you because hes a concern troll who just wants to inflate his own ego and feel better about himself

>OP makes the same as I do working 50 hours a week at Walmart

Add in the fact that things like dead peasant insurance policies exist for cattle like myself are reasons for me to drink myself to sleep daily. I wish I could see the sunset one more time as I haven't in over a decade.

>magically
Nothing magical about going out and talking to people. Taking a shower every day, keeping yourself groomed and jogging a couple of times around the block, that's still magical?

>thats solipsism and its only something you would say to a stranger to shut them up
Not true at all and changing yourself isn't easy but you have to want to do something. If all you want to do is wallow, there's no hope and this thread is a pointless piece of shit and a waste of everyone's time.

Guess what? Everyone has defects. I can tell by the way you're communicating that you enjoy your misery, though, because it's comfortable and you think you lack the strength to effect the changes necessary to bring you happiness. This shit sounds like jargon but I promise it's not.

yeh well Terry Davis is doing fine and making quality OC, stop acting like a cia nigger, they want you to fucking kill yourself.

Stop spending your neetbux, get a job, or live in the wild eating kangaroos. Then you wont feel useless anymore. Problem solved?

You colosall retard, that meme-job roastie is going to have you locked in a cell getting injected with drugs against your will. If you're not a larper then your self destructive retard levels are of the scale.

That's because you have to force yourself to die,

You have money, why not just go and travel around and see what you can do?

I already do all that. Build the fucking wall.

More meme advice and hollow platitudes.

try the drugs and you'll likely feel better.

It's not people like you that are screwing things up. Society can afford to feed you.

Jump from a high place to a hard place head first pussy bitch. You are right. You are human garbage, and you dont deserve to live. But its easier to take the money than work, or contribute....
Lucky for you there is internet fag.

What is your opinion on Greeks. Second Roman Empire when?

>More meme advice and hollow platitudes.
No, it's not, but somehow despite your self-loathing you still seem to think you have all the answers and are completely closed to advice. I don't really give a shit, dude. It's your life. Live it how you want.

My only question is why make the thread if you think there is nothing you can do? So you can bitch in a thread or to get actual help? Because if it's the former, then fuck off to /r9k/ with this kind of shit.

DUDE but if op just stopped wallowing and took more showers and jogged 8 hours a day then hed magically improve everything about his life amd everyone around him LMOA

30 yo NEET checking in. Just diagnosed with anxiety disorder. My family supports me and I get no neetbux.

>I already do all that
Nah. Lying on the internet is a pretty shitty way to cope too.

Because I love you.

>i'm stupid and worthless
>but i'm also smarter than everyone else and know everything

lol get over yourself faggot. you know nothing

you live in australia, how bad can it be?
move to some small cheap town in queensland and enjoy sun and beaches every day

Everyone's (first world) straw man is worth over a million dollars a year of credit to your state from the central bank.

I'm not op, you illiterate unobservant numale faggot. I was right, you really are just spouting off bullshit so you can feel smug and better about yourself

I take a shower every day and do 30 minutes of cardio every day. More than your overweight greasy fatshit smelly third world self can say about your entire country.

Every culture and society steals from eachother. Get off your Greek high horse. Greece is just a bunch broke fisherman.

Maybe it's because you've given up on trying.

I had a similar diagnosis. Never knew anyone else that shared this condition. Can you explain your symptoms a bit, op?

>be me
>after some weeks with psychologist get schizo-typical personality disorder working diagnosis
>condition has me very self concious and consistently entertaining positive and negative delusions
>for the most part, though, am able to reign it in in front of people
>no hallucinations, but strong thoughts of hurting self and seeing the worst in others and myself

Rough picture of what you're going thru, user?

You lied about me over and over now I'm going to kill you for trying to steal from me.

See how easy it is to speak the truth?

People that are depressed deserve it

Being so much of a NEET that he waits for the state to end his life instead of doing it himself. Almost poetic.

Spend money on getting women to touch you. Legit massages, cuddle sessions, whores, life coaches (they'll pat you on the back). Only attractive ones.
Under Modern Monetary Theory, the government spends currency into existence. You are a small cog in that machine.

great fun isnt it?, combine that with a few mood disorders and some concentration ones and you'll be cooking with gas..........

>25k a year

Awwwwww shit that's more than German median wage
Here earning 2000plus taxes is considered food
Firemen earn 1300

Fucking hell nigga
Are you on disability

I know that feel of just speaking the truth and people acting like I'm sick.
>get told I have an inferiority complex when I've simply realised and accepted my inferiority
nothing complex about it :^)

I don't know what will fix your brain, but if you kill yourself, take some evil people with you when you go, and we'll call it even, what you owe the taxpayers.

Kill some politicians, and we'll owe you.

Your value as a human is not what you bring to society, but what you bring to yourself.

The only person who will ever admire your value is yourself. No one cares about you and they never will. Not even your parents care about you, all they care is what you have become, so they can show your achievements off, like a trophy. If you have no value, then they treat you like shit and are a "disappointment".

You got two choices.

A) Understand that the only person you should live for is yourself and only yourself. Not for your parents. Not for your loved ones. Not for society, but for yourself. Happiness comes from within. Happiness becomes ecstasy. Ecstasy becomes euphoria. Euphoria is heavenly. Heaven is god. You are your own god.

B) kill yourself like a faggot

I know you're not OP, it just makes the whole thing sadder because you're actively looking for places to jerk off to how sad you are.

How well can you live off neetbux in Sweden?

Not true, no one will ever love you like your Mum does.*
Assuming non-sociopath Mum

>I was right, you really are just spouting off bullshit so you can feel smug and better about yourself
You know jack and shit, dude. I've read your posts. You're the same as OP. Here's a final suggestion, don't post in these threads if you don't want to hear the obvious hard truths. Because that's what they are: obvious. The fact that you choose to ignore just proves how far down the delusion goes.

Build that fucking wall you fat greasy impoverished spic. Your entire country and racial history is what's really sad.

But my defects make me unable to do basic things, like drive a car, use public transport, or develop relationships with other people.

My parents are considering changing their retirement plans in order to make it so I'm able to live inside the CBD so I don't have to worry about being far away from anything so everything is in walking distance.

I don't want to travel, I don't like the outside world, I'm at least glad I was born in Australia away from the rest of the shitty world.

I can't bring myself to do it, but I would no issue if the government ordered I be off'd. I wouldn't fight against it. I often dream about this happening, like an execution squad coming to my house and arresting me, then taking me off to get put down, it makes me feel very free when I dream that.

I never said I was smart, I have an IQ of 78-80 on WASI-IV.

Jesus Christ you cant even top yourself without expecting society or the government to do it for you.

Wire me your gibs, I'll put them to better use.

Schizo-effective bi-polar

probably thinks he's Jesus too...?

>DUDE just take more showers and run 2 hours a day like a mexican and if you dont take our advice then youre just dumb LMAO
so does this kind of stuff really get your ego going? Talking down to those who are under you in life and chucking hollow platitudes at them to keep them there?

What are your parents like? If you want to be useful to society shoot up a mosque. Give me one good reason why you wouldn't do this.

It's leftist policy to keep people like you alive, because when you're dependent on state subsidies it's against your interest to vote for anyone who plans to remove those anti-social support structures.
In the same way, it's in the psychologist's and the psychiatrist's interest to hook you up on drugs, because if you killed yourself it would cause them serious, career-damaging trouble and when you're snorting pills and visiting them for the rest of your life, they can make shitloads of money off of your situation.

Don't let your parents spend their retirement $$ on you.
There has got to be a way to find a gold-plated government tit.
E.g. in the US, certain rich liberal cities have disability housing that is quite decent. Only 18 months waiting list after you apply, so rent a room in that city and apply.

>adopting an entite ideology based on how worthless you feel
No gfs where you're going, bud.

Psychology is useless. See if she can set you up for some group therapy bullshit for depression/anxiety (they're all anti-social people).
You'll either meet some like minded people, or in my case, get a few good laughs.

You need to see how selfish people are. There are millions of others with less value than yourself but feel far more entitled.
My psychiatrist just handed me a bunch of meds and told me I need to get a girlfriend. Yours will probably do something similar.
Don't take the drugs. Your feelings are normal for someone in your position.

Change your image, pretend to be normal and go socialize. Might have to pick up a new hobby you hate to achieve this.