What are Sup Forums's opinions on the British Caliphate?

What are Sup Forums's opinions on the British Caliphate?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/news/datablog/interactive/2011/may/19/ethnic-breakdown-england-wales
unvis.it/theguardian.com/news/datablog/interactive/2011/may/19/ethnic-breakdown-england-wales
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504695461176.webm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/white-working-class-boys-perform-worst-at-gcses-research-shows/
telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10688017/White-British-adults-less-qualified-than-ethnic-minorities.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it.

If the country doesn't have a religion why do they teach religion on schools? At least in Argentina is prohibited by law to say something religious in a school.

The men in England are cuckolds the women are sluts. That is all

Please nuke someone, anyone.

I think there are no more white western nations. Literally ever last one of you is a nigger cum drinking faggot.
>Muh gunz mo'fucker
Not helping keep your history and heritage alive, are they.

That school is in southall which is a small town in the london suburbs which is 100% Indian/Pakistani, people call or "little india".

You have nukes faggot do it yourself.

WUT?!!?

>little India

A fitting name for the UK actually.

Where are the white kids, lads? LADS? WHERE ARE THE WHITE KIDS???

Lots of fucky fucky and sucky sucky for me

Not surprising, the school's in West Yorkshire, an area that has been hit hard by immigration.

I think this is probably mostly in just the major cities. London specifically. And regarding the former quality of people in London?
The UK doesn't loose anything really. May as well flood London with mud skins. It's not like it's really going to hurt anything.

Most of those aren't even in Dixieland, few that are were in nigger containment cities and kike nests in Florida. Anyway, the South was on the slave trade side of the proxy war against Jews. Fascist Lincoln did what needed to be done to keep the Union, otherwise we would be a bunch of shitty mini countries like Europe, vulnerable even more.

>T...they don't count
You """whites""" make me feel physically ill. Fucking cucks.

Some schools are not public run. Private schools. The problem. Is in the UK Blair pushed gov money to private schools because he was Christian. Now that money is going to Muslim schools.

Of course I love my country

It's in Ealing
Of course it would be fucking london

kill them all.

Keep in mind that America is fucking huge, rural areas are very white, and national statistics are heavily skewed by the top 10 densely populated Commiecrat hellhole cities that voted Clinton this past election.

King Richard would be ashamed

can we start the race war already?
my life is boring

Agreed

>rural areas are very white
You could say that about literally anywhere. The point is your nation will cease to be a white majority in the next 30 years.

Too bad that Featherstone Primary is state-funded

A lot of the schools needed an influx of new students to keep from being shut down. They don't give a fuck what color they are.

don't be a racist

Yup

>featherstone

>muslim school

>has "stone" in the title

>141261770
Tridents are murican therefore you need the go from isreal to lauch.

keep in mind as well that outside of the majour cities the UK is still massively white

>whites 86,435
>other 13,563

theguardian.com/news/datablog/interactive/2011/may/19/ethnic-breakdown-england-wales

Archive time
unvis.it/theguardian.com/news/datablog/interactive/2011/may/19/ethnic-breakdown-england-wales

the idea of religion in public schools is to have government oversight of the religious "education" of the people.

so instead of isis preachers in secret backdoor islamic schools you get official state religion teachers that teach the kids the state sanctioned version of the religion.

This is not a pic from Syria or SA

It's from Englistan

rip in pepperonis m8s

It is both interesting and sad to watch the once great British empire decay and submit to their Muslim replacements.

We should nuke the UK out of their misery.

you need a crusade.

when I was at school I would do RE (religious education) then go straight to science class after. it was retarded. they teaching you 2 things at the same time telling you their both right even though they conflict with one another massivly.

ban all religion.

Wow! How tolerant!

Sorry featherstone, looks like you dressed up dozens of sacks of shit.

Can only polish a turd so much amirite?

It's over for the UK. It's done.

oh look, it's another one of these threads because america can't see it's own cucked-ness

The UK is nominally Christian, no separation of church & state.

Are you sure you're not still at school? Edgy cunt.

>Edgy

not sure you know what this means

>ban all religion

Have any public figures made statements on what will happen when there is a majority that will vote for Sharia law? What will it mean for the Royal family etc? It seems like a matter of time.

The moment these 2cd 3rd 4th generation of vermin grow, cancerously outbreed and miscegenate, the USA and world powers ((( ))) will have a major crisis on their hands.

The United Islamic Union of Eurabia is coming, and when radical Muslims have nukes, and overtake the permanent 5 members of the United Nations, this would be the closest thing we have to Armageddon.

Compared to other cultures, the Indians have integrated fairly well. Sure, they can be annoying but they actually work and aren't predisposed to killing white people.

Nothing less than they deserve. The sooner the anglo is wiped out, the sooner we can go about reclaiming their land.

Hello there, my presumably European or South American friend. What country do you come from? Please, let us see your real flag. It will relate to a point I'll try and make.

They're Sikh.

Banning all religion isn't edgy, it's common sense for anyone who is not a brainlet.

You can take the good side of religion, organisation, morals, ethics and principles without needing a higher power to exist.

lol James form Great(?) Britain quo vadis? You better clean your streets after B R E X I T we can help coz we have some expirience IYKWIM

Just wait.

Funny. The harder Europe falls the better.

Many years ago I jumped on this Dawkins/Harris 'new athiest' bandwagon but now I'm starting to see Christianity one of the last cultural bastions against the mudslime invasion. Surely the church is worth keeping around for a while? I think Dawkins something to that effect recently.

Maybe they got so used to being bombed in WW2 they actually miss it now...

Couldnt give a shit about the rest of Europe, they've always been a bunch of cucks but it saddens me what has become of Britain.

>Invade every country in the world
>Bitch when a few foreigners live in yours

I hope white people really go extinct

>One of
It is the only bastion left. It is the only thing that ever protected Europe from the unwashed mongrel hordes and it is no coincidence that Europe's death came with rising atheism.

The church, as in Anglican and Catholic ones that actually have an effect beyond youtube sermons, is fully supportive of multicultism.

Kekd/10

stop dad, stop posting and take back your nation. Remove that mayor of london... what was his name again? Oh right, SADIQ HAJJI KHAN

It doesn't matter, they're not ethnically British. They have a different culture, different values, and they are anti-western. The story of the British empire ending this way is soul crushing.

Why do you think you can only have culture if attached to religion? Why can't we agree as a group of people, without a belief in a god, that we are going to act a certain way, follow a certain set of moral and ethical rules, why do you need a god that will banish you to an inferno if you step out of line or take you to paradise if you do as you're told, to keep order?

Hello Mr. 56%. Hows that wall coming along?

You know damn well if whites went extinct, so would all human progress. Nobody else would be smart enough to figure anything out-it'd be the fucking dark ages.

The only thing to count on would be the darker skinned stupider cutting each other's throats for food once governments fail and the world economy collapses because the IQ plummets.

Don't be a racist mate.

Except any and all progress ever made in history was done by jews

the shitpost doesn't work unless you change your flag to BLM for max rage

I don't think it's the only one. You have nationalist groups that are growing in popularity and supporting them will become more socially acceptable as a result. The political pendulum is real, now it's swinging to the right.
Believe me, I think a sub-section of society that is capable of rational, independent thought can exist without it. However, when talking about normies who are basically NPCs, it might be a case of, 'better the devil you know'. Our ethics in the West are similar to the 10 Commandments, and I've started to think that we might want to think carefully before we start getting rid of that. It's not the intelligent people that I'm concerned about.

He's not wrong.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1504695461176.webm

Bullshit. Jews weren't even allowed to do anything in most nations, and they were expelled more than any other group. Your claim is false.

Jews taught us modern philosophy

please nuke us
this is not a meme it is a genuine cry for help

>looking smart equals being smart
>implying just because every student is well behaved in that one picture they are well behaved every other moment

>Birmingham

I would be more surprised if there were any white kids in that photo

You fail to realise that nationalism will not protect Europe from muslim invasion. While nationalism is a great thing and we need more of it, nationalism alone wouldn't have repelled the Ottoman Empire. Christ did that.

>muh 56%
>bong is actually unable to refute the OP

Black and minority ethnic pupils outperform the natives in UK

Yeah I want to see your sources on that

The greatest philosophers were not Jews: Immanuel Kant, John Locke, etc.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/white-working-class-boys-perform-worst-at-gcses-research-shows/

telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10688017/White-British-adults-less-qualified-than-ethnic-minorities.html

White

Forgot Descartes, he taught modern philosophy

I had this mindset what I was 15. When you grow up you realize that it's not about who's right (science is right obviously) but it's about culture. If you lose religion you lose your culture. Just look at the state of your country man. If you still upheld your religious value this wouldn't have happened.

the rotten teeth cucks from the United Kaliphate must bow down to their arab overlords and start worshipping BBC on the side, it's the only future for the UKaliphate

Leo Strauss is the greatest philosopher

This. Would you rather live next to a Christian or a Muslim? end of conversation

So then maybe the aim should be to keep religion around for now until we suitably raise the level of intelligence of the population to a point where religion is ready to be cast aside in favour of a new order, hopefully an order that will bring mankind together, so we can actually get shit done, we're going to achieve nothing if we stay fragmented forever, eventually you're going to need everyone on the same page intellectually and working together so we can try and figure out wtf is going on here, in regards to why the fuck we are in an apparent universe of infinite size and what it's all about. one thing religion doesn't have an answer for is why. it's all well and good trying to prove a god exists and another to come up with an explanation to why it/he/she exists, the fact that we even use he/she doesn't that tell us that a god is just some kind of human projection, the want for there to be something more than nothing.

Read Plato and type a smart comment next time. You're welcome.

more?

why doesn't the queen just dissolve the current government and sling these fags out?

Tell me about it. I know it's coming but it's taking too fucking long. I don't wanna be in my mid 40s by the time it happens and not able to contribute fully.

the old age belittling tactic won't work here.

also

Strauss is a Platonist

Yes, these existential issues are important but right now there is a legitimate existential threat right in our faces. So let's rally with the weirdo Christians where we have at least SOME shared identity. The atomisation is what is killing us.

>le race war is actually going to happen meme

lol no theres no religious schools in this country.

burn it with fire