Death Note thread

Death Note thread.

No.

Manga was pretty good. Anime was a meme. The end.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? I’ll have you know I graduated top of Japan and I’m responsible for heart attacks of criminals world wide, and I have 124,925 confirmed kills. I trained myself to be the best in a battle of wits and I’m the god of this new world. You are nothing to me but just another name. I will wipe you the fuck out in a method that you can’t even comprehend, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again fucker. As we speak I am contacting all my followers and your personal file is being brought to my location right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and kill you in over 2 million differant ways, and that’s just with my notebook. Not only am I extensively trained in finding out your name, but I have access to the entire arsenal of over 30 thousand world wild followers and I will use them to their full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” statement was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would of held you fucking tounge. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god damn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Went to shit after L died.

it didn't go anywhere after L died

Light was supposed to be Satan pararell right?

I like Death Note because it's the only series that can unite Sup Forums in the regard that everyone agrees that it should've ended when L died.

>killing baddies never works
>throwing them in prison, to abuse the less violent offenders and waste tax payer money is so much better!

I can use the Death Note in one of its lesser known modes. I can look at a Sup Forums post with picture of waifu or admired MC and kill just writing "user". For cause of death I just write "complications due to inactive lifestyle". It's perfect and untraceable! I'm the reason Sup Forums Sup Forums has changed so much in the past two years.

>should've ended when L died
I wish this meme would stop.

It went downhill when it showed that Light could just force himself to forget, and have death gods do his bidding for him.

should've ended in L's death

It was all part of his plan though. The death gods couldn't have thought of that themselves.

It's the fact that these invisible assholes can do all this shit for him, while L and Near can't do shit without an indeterminate amount of evidence, evidence that can easily be manipulated by said invisible assholes.

LIGHT VS METROPOLIMAN FROM PLATINUM END

BOTH DONT KNOW HOW EACH OTHER'S ABILITY WORKS

WHAT HAPPENS?

Why do people dislike Misa?

Metropoliman wins because Light doesn't know his real name and has no defense against the arrows!

shes retarded, tropey stalker
her only positive trait is her looks while her mind is shit.

But that's what made Light great, he managed to kill Rem, a literal God of Death and L in one fell swoop.

While I thought her cheerful nature was cute, it really didn't fit the tone of the story and brought it down a bit.

Yeah, I'll admit, that was pretty cool.