I have never had a hard-on listening to an Attorney General before!

Florida AG Pam Bondi warns price gougers: 'I will be saying your name all over this country'...

Honestly, Pam Bondi, AG of Florida. Hot stuff. And smart and tough. I love this woman. Don't you?

washingtonexaminer.com/florida-ag-pam-bondi-warns-price-gougers-i-will-be-saying-your-name-all-over-this-country/article/2633918

youtube.com/watch?v=3S-q3-eZJ1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wvfH4RuMvYIe
youtube.com/watch?v=tTBExdEBDmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice bod. But she doesn't talk like a prosecutor.

What does she talk like to you?

>51 years
dang

dang indeed!
is she...
/ourAGILF/ ?

shes a race traitor, twice divorced and currently dating some spic

eat shit

Jealous much? Hit the gym user, and maybe these top-shelf females wouldn't have to go from Juan to Tyrone and back again. You have only yourself to blame.

lol u mad faggot? how ccan pasty low test hwuite boiis compete against superior Mediterranean genetics?

What's your f'n problem tripfag?
These fucking shills that only exist to destroy and have nothing positive to contribute. Typical of the communist swine who are now trying to remove statues and erase history. You deserve what's coming to you, swine.

By hitting the gym, like everyone else. Get Swole Anons.

The prize is top-tier women like this one won't dump you for a better man. Become Chad, don't fight him.
youtube.com/watch?v=wvfH4RuMvYIe

Praise Based Lord KEK!

Yeah like in north africa.

Price gougers are necessary in crisis times, literally nobody else is willing to take the financial risk to get their products out in disaster areas. It's not "fair" but would you rather get ripped off and have the goods you need, or have no goods at all?

t. shlomo

Not answering the question faggot. Who else is taking the risk? Certainly not the government (they evidently always underplan budget allocations to crisis funds even though hurricane season comes nearly every year)and normal businesses got BTFO or already long sold out. So who else is going to risk driving down lorries full of goods in the middle of a hurricane and what should be their economic incentive to do so?

Posting with a Democrat logo, it's as if you're wanting to destroy communities or something...
really gets the ol' dradle spinnin,

Okay, I'll bite. She points out that, for example, Home Depot is Shipping in drinking water at a fair price. Even if they are only doing it for their image, it still the right thing to do, and them doing it showing that it is possible for others to do.

> So who else is going to risk driving down lorries full of goods in the middle of a hurricane
Someone who wants to help. Just like the thousands of volunteers.

>and what should be their economic incentive to do so?
Knowing that they'll sell out of the goods they bring in is pretty good. Also (only non-autism spectrum people need apply) there's also the whole 'helping your fellow citizens in time of crisis' thing. That's for actual humans, though, not ancap spergs.

For you user, enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTBExdEBDmE

This.