Post flag of most ruthless savages invading your country

I'll begin with my country which is invaded by hordes of savage Moroccans.

Well known for;
>Terrorist activity
>Gang activity
>Pimping
>Human traficking
>Large scale drug trafficking
>Weapon trafficking
>Armed robberies on banks and jewel stores
>Majority of people in our prisons are from Moroccan origin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMI2n8a2NQw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
nieuws.vtm.be/vtm-nieuws/buitenland/de-wever-wil-belgische-gevangenis-marokko-1
youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

butthurt wh*te subhuman pigshit

Yeah, and we'll keep sending you the worse scum on our country so our homocide rate can remain on par with Denmark while you, BBC loving western euroscum can drown in the filth you created.

We got lots of Polish people as well. They're really nice compared to the Moroccans we've got. Which country are you from?

Well, if it makes you feel any better, we're also being invaded by niggers, our country stop thousands of niggers on the Moroccan-spanish borders, and citizens pay for the fences that stop the aforementioned niggers from flooding your country.
So, choose, the scum that illegally immigrate to your micro-country, or the thousands of disease ridden niggers that is flooding ours.

any of pic related

We have 150+ nationalities in this country, including hordes of niggers. So why is it that Moroccans are disproportionately overrepresented in our crime statistics? It's because your people are savages. And it's not just in Belgium. The Netherlands, France and Spain also experienced the "cultural enrichment" of your Moorish invading scum cousins.

Im on My phone, afghanis are the worst IMO. But all the sandnig countries are bad

>most hardcore ''croatian'' nationalists
>religious zealots
>nepotism
>involved in organized crime
>cheap, egoistic, retarded

Not to mention they're liars and cheaters.

Because we literally send you the wose scum you can imagine, where do all our orphans, convicted, NEETs and wannabe-rapper and criminals go? Europe
They go to Tangier, get on a suicide boat for 500 euros or so, and there you have it.
There is no gibs in our country, you eithe work or you die, OR go to Europe.
Hightime you understand that our country faced 0 terror attacks, the only muslim country in the world to have never been attacked, why?
Governent supervised mosques, well funded anti-terror forces, and lack of crime, because most of the criminals are either in jail, or, wait for it, in Europe.

You moroccans are more clever than I thought.

It should be seen as an act of war and invasion. Your country needs to be bombed desu

Well known for
>Rioting
>Human trafficking
>Treason
>Corruption

Please keep your wannabe rappers. They're a bad influence on our youth. And also keep the rest of your scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMI2n8a2NQw

We literally have one of the lowest crime rates, homicide rates out there, well, relative to muslim shitholes at least.
If we're really savages, how come more people kill in some european countries relative to us?

It is easier to lie to person than covince the person he has been lied to.

This.

Reminder that Breath has nothing to do with freedom.

>communist flag
>obvious bait
>no replies

weak bait, try using masterbait(tm) next time

i know that feel, bro

wut

what are you guys doing comming to this shithole?

true asf

Why? Try to put your self in Morocco's shoes?
It's a win-win for Morocco and the twisted jews who run the EU.
We're simple people, we wanna live in our shithole like the plebs we are, eat, shit, fuck and then, repeat, if there are retarded people who'll help us get rid of the niggers and/or nigger-moroccans who get in the way of such a simplistic lifestyle, well, we won't stop'em.

>comming

>there are african nations less violent than new world niggers
wtf

Which country you from?

Those fuckers.

>Invade Minneapolis
>Routinely stab non-Muslims and hit them with cars
>IQ of 68
>Use student loan money to fight with Al Shabaab in civil war
>Behead any Somali that converts to Christianity

I recently red about the situation in Minneapolis. You guys should do something about it, because Somalis are probably by far the worst type of niggers that exist.

They're like morrocans, but worse.

We are very tribal, we live in extra-homogenous regions, sahrawis live in the south, J'balaa live in the east, Riffians in the north, we understand each other, each region has it's culture, some have their own languages which are like 3k years old, some regions still use the Roman calendar from when they were under the SPQR flag, the no-crime thing is in our culture, criminals are treated worse than niggers in Morocco, people avoid them on the street, their families disown them etc.

Get on my level.

Pakis are the lowest form of subhuman imaginable. They make Algerians look like nothing.

We literally hunt and kill somalis in the North, KKK style.
We take them, flay some skin with wet whips, and then lynch'em on a tree.
I feel you, best ally.

>If it isn't reported it doesn't show up in the statistics

Muh fake stats

>import thousands of uneducated rural inbreed retards with religion and culture totally different from Belgium as a source of cheap labour

Geez, I wonder why did everything go so wrong.
Can't wait to finish my engineering degree and start working in Morocco. It's a shithole but still bette than what Brussels has become.

Don't forgot to thank your traitorous goverment for paying for my education and for keeping the garbage in the country, cucks.

What about fellaini? He's ok

reminder that morocco's dominant culture are berbers which literally translates to barbarian from latin.

Someone nuke these worthless nigger parasites.

It sure didn't last long that friendship

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

Those British Paki scum are pussies to be honest. The only reason i hate them is because they're religious nuts and they're ugly. But those Pakistani "gangs" you got in the UK are just a bunch of kids playing gangster.

You should praise yourself lucky that your country doesn't got a lot of North-Africans. They really are criminals and these people only think with their balls and not their brains.

Now Now francois Turks are still worse than those ghetto moors.
Not even the moroccans living in morocco want them, not even the normal moroccans living in belgium want them.
But the actual shittiest of them are the jihaddi wannebe's

white-niggers logic:
>IQ statistics (made by europeans)
Accurate
>Crime statistics:
Cool
>Rape statistics:
Wow, wow, wow, some one told me that someone said that this country has rape, so these statistics are inaccurate
Listen, friendo, there are lies, there are damn lies, and then there are statistics, so pick one, believe in sourced statistics, or believe in none.

As much as I'm annoyed saying this, you'll be treated like a god, by the government and by our fucking women, such is the state of our country and it's love for sucking European dick...

>mfw we pay moroccan immigrants 2000 euros so they come back to their shit country equipped with capital to fuck your shithole up

You're the kind of nigger that thinks rape statistics in India are accurate right ?

Dit is best wel kutmuziek zelfs in marokko zouden ze daarmee akoord gaan gadver...
Vind fatsoenlijk werk.

The treaty was never broken, we stabbed Turkey, Algeria and Tunisia in the back and bombed their ships to let American brigs pass through in the second barbary war. the cannons still exist in Tangier today.
Berber was never used in the roman empire you retards, the word Mozabite was used, also Amazig, which translates to Free Folk.
Barbarians was from the slur Bar bar, which was Italian way of mocking germanic languages, who the barbarian now, Aquafresh?
We have no turks here, only in Algeria and Tunisa, since Morocco was never occupied by the turks.

I'm moroccan dude. Well 50% but still

Are we living in the same country? Some Turks are roaches indeed, but a lot of them actually contribute positively to our society. Crime statistics also show Moroccans as the absolute winners, just look to our prisons.

well, it's not rape because most indians of lower castes don't understand consent.
so what in the eyes of humans are considered rape in some "cultures" it's normal.

Sources? I'm really interested in the prisons being filled with morraccans

i'm talking about belgium and mostly western europe, moroccans had a threaty with the ottomans and even if they were at war the could not defeat US.

>Caring this much about what people on a Laotian fishing forum think about your country

youre still the barbarian because youre a moroccan

>import thousands of uneducated rural inbreed retards with religion and culture totally different from Belgium as a source of cheap labour
Kek, youre obviously not self aware yet, it's cute in a way.
Also the government never pays for education, even if youre from a poor background (which I assume you are) you still pay 210 euros a year

I think we get the human trash from their countries, I went to Morocco and it was probably safer than Paris. (Terrorism wise)

I literally said "There are lies, there are damn lies, and then there are statistics."
The absolute majority of statistics are biased, or outright inaccurate, so I simply tend to ignore them, also please don't bring India into this, that country shits on the very definition of decency.

I'm half Anglo--or, well, Canadian myself, and I'm treated like some kind of elf here.
Our jails are on par with USSR gulags, a belgian jail is literally a vacation for a Moroccan criminal.

Nice. Any particular reason Moroccans hate Somalis as much as we do?

MOROCCANS

BTFO
T
F
O

whatever you say, Pieter.

Don't know if you can read any Dutch. But one of our most famous politicians wants to build Belgian prisons in Morocco because we have to many of them here.
nieuws.vtm.be/vtm-nieuws/buitenland/de-wever-wil-belgische-gevangenis-marokko-1

Reeee! Get out my country! Free quebec NOW!

Says the guy who's president started making deals to split an another country even tho 1/3 of his own country was occupied. kek

Morocco does seem the best Muslim country tbqh (that's not saying a lot though)

Like what? Snack bars? that's it their is a bigger population of moroccans in belgium than turks that's why their are also more crimes by that group, mostly from the same ghetto cities like molenbeek,borgerhout and schaarbeek who are almost the same shitty people who keep doing those crimes.
also when shit hits the fan with turkey i think i know witch country they are going to side with even if it's a dictatorship.

By what standard?

I'm Dominican obviously.

>Cut down all their trees for fire wood so now they're doing it here
>Cross the border to give birth because they think it gives their kids papers (we have jus sanguini)
>So sick they drag down our childhood mortality
>50% of all births in our capital
>Rape children
>Reintroduced cholera here, we had to re-eradicate it from our country
>Dump their shit in our rivers
>Complain about racism despite most of us being mulattos, but willing accept our money
>Ban our products from their country every 3 months, even though our farms basically feed them

And on and on.

>>Use student loan money to fight with Al Shabaab in civil war

No way this sounds too funny, proof?

They are niggers?
Morocco is the biggest buffer point of slavery in history, 1.5 million european female slaves went through Tangier's port to the rulers of Syria, Jordan.
But it's nothing compared to niggers, they are hunted, castrated, and sent to work on the fields, guess what, you can still own slaves in Morocco if you bribe the right people.
BARBARBARBARBARBARBARBAR [gemanic austistic screeching]

We're currently on a thin line between western degenaracy and Islamic retarded extremism.
Our small Christian population are probably the most decent people you can find in this shithole, many Moroccans seem eager to covert more and more from that savage religion.

Makes me mad and sad. Can Americans find work in Belgium?

Morroco is relatively safe and they're not durkhas that stone women for wearing pants.

Haitians are the niggers of niggers

I might learn Dutch, I'm an American who wants to work for some time dealing with the refugee crisis. I'm thinking of working in Belgium or Netherlands. Sound possible to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

Pretty much. I wish we could just cut that side of the island off from ours.

>Our small Christian population are probably the most decent people you can find in this shithole, many Moroccans seem eager to covert more and more from that savage religion.

Do you have info on this?

>Our jails are on par with USSR gulags, a belgian jail is literally a vacation for a Moroccan criminal.
>this
God i wis i was born in morocco..
It will be hard to return to land of origin when you have litteral cancer migrants ruining it here in europe AND morocco.
I hear from my family overseas that they always get into fights with these scumbags coming from these ghettos thinking they own the place up north and acting the same as they live in belgium like scum.

Too many of the same

They don't have terror attacks and it's one of the safer places for Westerners to visit. They're also older than other countries I believe so they're less non-country durka durka tier.

Belgium is a lawless country, and paradise for criminals. Everything is possible here. But i don't recommend you coming here, this country is a shit hole. If i were you i would go to the Netherlands

Sure, but, and because you're American and I feel amiety towards you burgers due to our countries' conjoined history, I'll tell you this.
Go to Iceland, or some politically irrelevant place.
I work in the central bank and we get a level of confidential information, your countries, NATO to be exact, are going Orwellian, and once they do, you wanna go as far as possible.
Selling the burqa is illegal here, 50~% of young women don't wear the hijab.
Most of our people are farmers, and our farmers, who give no shit about make-up or other jewish shit are personally, the most charming.

How are the colleges in Belgium? I'm a chemical engineer thinking of doing my postgrad there.

kanker couscous vreter :)

I want to do social work/community organize/help and work with parties like FvD. If Belgium sucks couldn't there be MORE demand for someone like me?

Actually sounds nice. I have a Moroccan bro that goes a lot and says I need to visit with him.

belgium is one of the worst. its free though. in the netherlands you might pay around 7000 to 9000. but the universities here arent that great, you can try delft or leiden. but i recommend germany or denmark

You gave them nationality not temporary visas like Gulf Arab States do to the entire population. Still our rulers make the same mistake and EU worsens and facilitate the shiet.

Moroccans and others Maghrebins will never assimilate to Belgian way of life - unlike freemason and pedophile elite thinks.

Denmark was on my list too. Thanks for the tip.

Well i heard that Belgium might be one of the best countries to study in if you want to pursue a career in chemics or pharmacy. Colleges are also extremely cheap compared to the US.

Well if you want to do social work with refugees, Belgium is the place to be.

But Denmark is full of lefties, user.

[Additional Barbaric noises]
Remove Barbarians.
Americans get prolonged Visas, you're very much welcome here.

says germany. denmark is pretty based

It's very well known that Christians are much more true to their word to the point where we are called Naïve.
Muslims are more okay with Christians than Jews I think, Christians live around the populace, integrated in society, while jews in Mellahs, which are Jewish ghettos.
We've never been attacked by muslims, sometimes some niggers go to our graves and try to wreck shit, but they usually get military trial and go to jail for life.