Amount Germany will pay to Poland: 0

Poland isn't Israel, Poland cannot guilt Germany into paying.

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_weber.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oy Kurwa how dare you forget the 10 million poles gassed you nazi.

This sounds familiar...

Just wait till we propose % of sum Jew will negotiate for us to pay for their support and that they wouldn't push any more demands against Poland
You know they have lived here before a war, so they should get some of that money

Germany must Pay Denbts to Finland for burning up Lapland!!!

Merkel PAY

our jewish lawyers say otherwise. pay up or you're a nazi.

Amount of shitskins Poland will let in: 0

wow fucking nazis

You'll pay for this.

STOP. Take stock and THINK - are YOU replying to BAIT?

Remember to SAGE any and ALL single sentence threads.

The only thing Poland deserves is a nuclear Holocaust.

KURRRRWA BLYAT FUKIN EU SOOO BAD
KUUURWA EU GIVE US MONEY AND FOODAID

p*les truly are subhuman

Poland is just fucking around because the EU is forcing them and Hungary to take in a bunch of random arabs and niggers.

I want this to happen to see the race war immediately break out in Poland.

>YFW poland fucking invades germany over this.

ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_weber.html

Israel and Global Organized Jewry (The GOJ) should pay the Poles.

And the Russians

And Ukrainians.

inb4 they build all the rapefugee centers on the border with Germany, with a big door on german side.

>forcing them

They're trying, but Hungary/Poland keep telling them to fuck off.

I will pay you $100

Like i said earlier, our new goverment hate UE and might try to leave it soon. They bitch about taasking refuges , tribunal , no democracy and shit like that. To chawe any chance to make it is exra cash. Not that i trust them or anything . Beside it'll be like taking caash from jews, becouse they're running and ruining this country, otherwise there would not be so many germans on /po/l. Not that i can tell that my country doesn't have problem with them too.

All they have to do is start lynching merkels pet niggers and the german cucks will cough up the cash

>1953
>Poland
pick one

Pols didnt dare to split the bill with russia... faggotry.

it does
not work like this

Only Jewish countries can demand money.

Many sins wrong our neighbor. One must do what is possible in order to repair the harm (e.g., return stolen goods, restore the reputation of someone slandered, pay compensation for injuries). Simple justice requires as much. But sin also injures and weakens the sinner himself, as well as his relationships with God and neighbor. Absolution takes away sin, but it does not remedy all the disorders sin has caused. Raised up from sin, the sinner must still recover his full spiritual health by doing something more to make amends for the sin: he must "make satisfaction for" or "expiate" his sins. This satisfaction is also called "penance." (CCC 1459)

we do not work on sundays. that is enough to make god happy.
You can ask the pope for help but i think he wont give a flying fuck and will tell you to forgive and forget