Reminder that Pope Francis is The False Prophet and he will help usher in the anti-Christ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qX9dn1l4d8&list=WL&index=25
youtu.be/E34Oxc-lP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=23ZlqPeYpLk
cnn.com/2013/11/22/world/europe/st-peters-bones-on-display/index.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/11/bones-attributed-st-peter-found-chance-1000-year-old-church/
cnn
unvis.it/cnn.com/2013/11/22/world/europe/st-peters-bones-on-display/index.html
theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/24/vatican-st-peters-bones-display-pope-francis
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3
youtu.be/iadFKvUyxIwl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism
bible.com/bible/1/ACT.5.1-11.kjv#!
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the end of all things is near; therefore, be alert and sober of mind so that you may pray. above all, love each other deeply because love covers a multitude of sins. offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others as faithful stewards of God's grace in various forms. dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on to test you as though something strange were happening to you, but rejoice in as much as you participate in the suffering of Christ so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed, but there were also false prophets among the people just as there will be false teachers among you. they will secretly introduce destructive heresies even denying the sovereign Lord who brought them bringing Swift destruction of themselves. many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth in disrepute. these teachers will exploit you with fabricated stories. their condemnation has been long hanging over them and their destruction has not been sleeping. for so is the will of God that will ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men as free not using your liberty for a cloak of maliciousness but as servants of God

The fact that the wicked and godless love Pope Francis is proof enough

some recent heresies

ITT: post pope Francis being a heretic

reminder that islam is the religion of the antichrist

I hate him

youtube.com/watch?v=1qX9dn1l4d8&list=WL&index=25

Like we can't see that

Yeah, but then he'll get turned on and torn to pieces and cast into the lake of fire.

Good times!

This is so heinous.

What is he giving Francis?

Reminder the Pope will bring the non believers to Islam and abandon what ever form of Christianity he believes in now

He kissed and blessed the quran and said we all worship God in our own way.

Why any Catholic thinks that's okay is ponderous. Because by their own prophecies, this is the last pope. A black pope. A Jesuit pope.

This Pope reminds me of some other Douche that had the name of Francis...

I'm a Polak and catholic but I don't acknowledge pope francis.

YOULL BE SORRY PEEWEE DRUMPFMAN!

That's some good evidence against him

Jesus crucified upon the hammer and sickle of communism.

>Religion of the antiChrist
You mean Judaism.

youtu.be/E34Oxc-lP6U

He's also an ethnic Ashkenazi (see Marching to Zion).

Sometimes I wonder if there are fundamentalists pastors shitposting here lol

head of the jesuits is literally called the black pope, if you want to entertain conspiracies that would be a better place to start

Remember: Greed is better than Heresy.

I watched the whole thing, I wonder about the sacrament in catholic church where you eat bread and drink wine, isn't that in the bible?

Judiasm before Christ was like a mixture of light and dark just as the universe was before God separated them. Just the same way Judaism separated into Christianity (light) and Islam (darkness).

yah he is a kike puppet faggot free mason

Isn't the Antichrist going to be a Jew?

"Do this in remembrance of me." - Jesus during the last supper.
So yes it is. Not sure why protestants don't do this too.

Yeah, I've never been but maybe they do sometimes. I dunno I think I've seen someone do it in a non-catholic church on vid somewhere

Maybe they interpret it differently, like they do this at supper or easter only

They don't think it's okay, but they recognize that this is the final boss before the end game. Trying to stop him or the end is as fruitless as trying to force the end to come about prematurely.
Just don't fall under his spell and start agreeing with him.

It is, but it is meant to be done as symbolic, "do this in remembrance of me", not "this bread will literally turn into my flesh in your mouth"

More of this? I'm building a folder.

They do, just not every week and they don't believe in transubstantiation.

Reminder that you hicks are the only ones calling him a prophet.

Pope Francis is just waiting for the Anti Christ to return. His name is Mohammad.

See

he looks like a literal Jew

Perhaps.

Here's another video for you, user. Francis is a Luciferian and the Vatican is a Babylonian Mystery School.

youtube.com/watch?v=23ZlqPeYpLk

>tells pope is satan worshiper

give us some other info, we already know religion is fake

No I've seen this and has been debunked, Lucifer also means morning star which is one of the names for Jezus in the bible, at least that's what I hear and from the context it's what they mean.

> Doesn't post the debunking video which would help me in my walk

no It's been debunked on Sup Forums didn't save it tho, just write the first verse of the prayer in google and look for translation, its an old prayer

>become pope
>put supposed st peter's bones on display
>ignore papal prophesy saying that is a really bad idea
>yesterday the real bones of st peter were found
rutroh

Will do. Thanks user.

Is this real?

is it blissful?

>communists are the ones who think like Christians

Fuck the pope

I'm not gonna pretend that thing guy is innocent or even a Christian. He's a commie first and a '''''christian""" second. But a lot of these new headlines neither twist his words around or are flat out media lies.

cnn.com/2013/11/22/world/europe/st-peters-bones-on-display/index.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/11/bones-attributed-st-peter-found-chance-1000-year-old-church/

the pope was pissed off after this , he has to accept it since he was in his country but lmao he was like 'this is not right, this is not right'

Archive

>cnn com/2013/11/22/world/europe/st-peters-bones-on-display/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2013/11/22/world/europe/st-peters-bones-on-display/index.html

look at the nose on morales

dude is a spic-jew

more
theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/24/vatican-st-peters-bones-display-pope-francis

Catholics are heretics.

Reminder that the Antichrist is the seat & position known as "Pope"
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen

If you watch this TOP SECRET CIA footage from DC, you can see for yourself that there are African-American alt-right members.
youtu.be/iadFKvUyxIwl

too true. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism

I know you are but what am I?
t. Francis

(((liberation theology)))

Pope makes foot fetishists look legit insane

What else can he say? Jews won the religious war long ago. The pope is just another jewish pawn in the table

ps: Saint Peter has the death touch
bible.com/bible/1/ACT.5.1-11.kjv#!

He will fail. Their entire plan counted on Hillary winning, they shifted the bluepilling into overdrive leading up to the election past the point of no return. It's a numbers game and they made a fatal miscalculation, Moloch has already lost, his human servants the elite are already planning to damage control and throw their pawns under the bus to save their own hide, but it won't be enough. When woke levels are this high they can not be contained by mere propaganda alone, but authority and firepower to surpress dissent. Slowly and surely all the shills are starting to realize just how fucked they are the way things are going. We will have to hunt them down in the end for they are already writing their escape plans. The propaganda at this point is just for show so the bottom level don't realize their demise and betrayal by their masters

>when you can manipulate the atoms that make up the laws of nature and people think your a rambling schizophrenic

The last couple of weeks marked the beginning of the end. Everything will come full circle on the 23rd

>cue rampant increase in Christ posting

A thought occurs. They might implement a plan C, a distraction of collosal magnitude. WW3 or instigating the eruption of a supervolcano like Yellowstone.

This.
Sadly. I iust want one of those Based Irish American Bishops who Spoke Out against muslim immigration as Pope already...

controlled opposition huh
wow what a surprise

we need to reform Polish church goddamnit, we need to abandon vatican

>"do this in rememberence of me"
>he says this on Passover
>prots do it on Passover
whut is the problem

nothing

Why do you guys hate Steve Anderson for this?

FUCKING HELL

AND HE ACCEPTED THAT BLASFEMY?

marrano pope is worst pope

>the Pope will bring the non believers to Islam
challenge accepted. let me see him bring me to islam. bring it on, beast.

>atheists and liberals love Pope Francis
>none of them become Catholics anyway
cool strategy

I don’t know about the false prophet, but he will be one of the last Popes.

The last pope.

I sure hope so

Where does this guy from South America get off not accepting Ronald Reagans interpretation of the Bible?

The NERVE!

If he was pissed off it is only because he is a Jew and "I have been found out!"

See

>False Prophet

Hey man those sound like fighting words to me

He won't visit his home country since the left-wing Chavez friendly goverment is not in power anymore, that should be enough proof.

That's your answer to everything.

amen

the real pope that he replaced is still alive