Just imagine

just imagine

holy shit makes me think, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmMMMmMmMMmmmmmMM

In case anyone takes this seriously.

>""christian""" dark ages
dark ages had nothing to do with christianity. simply it was the result of years of conflict between a much more deliberate europe, plagues, crusades.

also the renaissance, and everything before the age of enlightenment was an exact result of christian support of art and science.

sage

Or a mini ice age, but whatever. Good to see the brainwashing is still working.

Dark ages? Wasn't that when islam tried to conquer Europe? They're having more success now Antifa are on their side!

I'm sympathetic/in slight agreement with this point of view, but what the fuck is "scientific advancement" even supposed to be measured in?
Pretty based if you replace "Islam" with "The white race" - although I'd take a few out.

The Dark Ages myth has been debunked so many times, the term isn't even used by historians. The simple truth is that the Catholic Church has been historically in favor of advancing science, with the monasteries, universities, Cathedrals all teaching it. Sadly the Galileo incidence fucked their shit up and some fedoras still buy into that meme you posted.

>Fake graph made on paint by some fat fuck
>Somehow it was used as evidence for nearly a decade
The early internet was fucking retarded.

That wasn't Christianity which caused that though.

she looks like some kind of mystical elf

Elves aren't slutty.

i'm not a christian and that image is retarded would more accurate if you said the break up of the roman empire and the plagues that ravaged europe also the mongols and muslim conquest during the medieval age .

The dark ages is an atheist created spook. Lots of inventions and innovations were created in that time period. The burning of scientists was actually very rare.

fake

>Christian dark ages

Well then, off I go to the Islamic Galactic Empire, or perhaps I'll visit the Buddhist Planetary Alliance, or the Hindu Federation of Solar Systems.

No?

The Y scale is an undefined unit. How was this taken seriously?

oogga booga me smart

yeah but you also wouldn't have been born. ever think of that?

Do you expect me to read: All that Shit

good post.

>I'm sympathetic/in slight agreement with this point of view, but what the fuck is "scientific advancement" even supposed to be measured in?
I saw the study before it was measured in "significant figures" it was essentially grabbing inventions, thinkers, and developments it found relevant and named them "significant figures." Its total bullshit.

Not really, Islam didn't make any cohesive attempts to conquer large parts of Europe until the Ottoman Empire.

>Casualties and losses
>Jackie Chan [disputed]

>African proto-kangdoms

> In Mohammed and Charlemagne, Henri Pirenne makes a really interesting suggestion that has been a big part of the debate surrounding early medieval history since it was first published back in 1939. Instead of placing the pivotal historical moment that splits the ancient and medieval worlds at the barbarian invasions, Pirenne pushes it forward to the spread of Islam in the seventh century. The Roman world was centered on the Mediterranean, its easily traversable waters connecting the empires disparate parts through trade, administration, and shared cultural foundations. Pirenne suggests that this didn't die with the introduction of 'barbarian' states in western Europe. Instead, most of the Gothic groups that moved in to the Empire adopted its values, practices, and economic systems, and there was little categorical change beyond the fragmentation into a couple different states. The fifth and sixth centuries were still focused on the Mediterranean, and everyone still thought of themselves as connected to the Empire to the east. Trade routes continued, tax systems survived, and Gothic kings styled themselves as Byzantine emperors in miniature.

> The big change, according to Pirenne, came with the rapid spread of Islam around the Mediterranean basin. This transformed the sea from a connector into a frontier, severing the western kingdoms from the Empire. Byzantium was no longer able to effectively help protect the west, and the Mediterranean was a source of raids and impending violence more than foreign goods from the east. This prompted a shift northwards: when the papacy needed help defending itself from the encroaching Lombards they looked northward to the Carolingians and this alliance formed the true beginning of the medieval era, ushering in a new way of life centered heavily on agriculture, land ownership, and the intertwining of royal and sacred power. Without Mohammed, Pirenne claims, Charlemagne would be inconceivable.

>Islam didn't make any cohesive attempts to conquer large parts of Europe until the Ottoman Empire.

It did. Except it got BTFO'd at Tours/Poitiers in 732.

this was the collapse of the roman empire, not christianity

Do liberals not see how they are contradicting themselves?
They are saying that only Europeans can innovate and had Europe not been Christian we would be in space.

condoms

Seriously though, sweet tits.

Most of western scientists were christianis, some of´em as Medel were even priests

that snek looks /comfy/

By the same stroke you'd have to blame science for the concentrated populations that allowed plagues to spread rapidly to most of the population, causing the dark ages and falling back into superstition as the only thing left to keep hope for the future. Anyway it's a nonsense graph with no defined measurements or sources.

and with islam, we would have been catapulted back into the fucking stone age you retarded fucking goatfucker

christian dark age is fake news

>All human advancement rests solely on the shoulders of whites
>kek we're replacing you crackas
At what point will the shitskins realize the magnitude of their actions in dooming mankind?

This could use a video if someone has video editing talent.

Holy shit, guys! Look at this one here! A MUSLIM telling us that Christianity is in the wrong here! Oh boy! Oh boy! We've got a live one!

How about we tell him about that time when his people cut off mediterranean trade and basically crashing European economy, thus being responsible for a big part that Europe got plunged into the dark ages, profiteering of starving people to sell their own into slavery to survive?
Darkest page in European history and you fucks had a hand in it.
Never fucking forget that you filthy piece of shit!

Nice rack, btw.

>the entire world is Europe
>there was no such thing as China, Persia, etc

>for a moment i thought the vine behind her was a rope and she had a harness on
talk about disappointment

Islam and their fucking social justice jihad.

You just gain my respect.

>Implying any of those niggers have come close to inventing anything technological.
Religion contributes nothing to society. Prove me wrong.

Do you have any idea how old Oxford university is Pakifag?

Fuck u jihadi cuck

The dark ages wasn't cause by Christianity it was caused by the collapse of the Roman Empire by PAGAN tribes

Image if Christian monks weren't transcribing and saving ancient knowledge that wh*te people were burning for fun.