Would you support an united pan-Arabic state?

Would you support an united pan-Arabic state?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God, no

Yes

Why not? Aren't you a nationalist?

it would make the diplomacy of going to war and nuking the fuck out of all of them easier

It would be pretty cool, but no, they are easier to control individually. Also realistically it would probably be a clusterfuck of tribes fighting over power.

>united pan arabic state
wrong map

So you mean an.. Islamic state?

Huh..

I would support a pan-Arabic genocide.

if they drop wahabism or whatever it's called, maybe

The Arabic countries are constantly backstabbing and scheming against each other, how on Earth are you going to get them all unified?

you sound like John Lennon when you make threads like these

If it was a secular democratic republic, absolutely.
Or a secular benevolent dictatorship.
Or a secular monarchy.
Basically the more power Islam has the worse the world shall get

If they stay there then that's fine by me

The state would get it's legitimacy from uniting all Arab people, so it would be secular by nature.

Saudi Arabia needs to disappear first

Nobody wants a caliphate Amhed, you shit stain

It's not really any of my business if they do that. Maybe it'd be a nice change from the instability of the region... assuming it doesn't just become a vast pit of instability itself.

If the sandniggers unite we are fucked

This. If they were a secular dictatorship, they'd be fucking unstoppable.

If they were a secular dictactorship, you would have constant uprising and civil wars from extreme factions.

If it meant no more snackbar chimpouts, I would.

>unstoppable
eh, not really. They would be a mid tier power, still much weaker than USA, EU or China

Didn't Gaddafi plan something like this?

They'd have a fuck ton of oil money, though.

it will happen at some point, when saudi arabia drops, the arabic world, hell the whole world will become a better place.

>UK
>Non muslim

No, but he was talking about a standardized African currency.

Baathists are the ones who want a unified Arab nation. Gaddafi criticized this during a panel discussion for leaders of Arabic countries saying the only thing these leaders had in common was this forum

my dream is to see Saudi Arabia get nuked in my existence

Arabs and muslims should change their mentality.
They should focus on science, technology, cultutre instead of yelling "Allahuakbar" like a bunch of fucking chimpanzees.
You both have a point, but I think that they have the potential to be really strong.
It's not possible in the near future though.

Sure, but their level of development is still pretty low

it's not even necessary to nuke them, they just need to man up and get rid of their stupid kings and stop acting retarded, that's how low they are right now.

sure, then the arabs that are here can finally go home

Yes. What right do we have to say that such a thing should not happen? It would bring stability and prosperity and they can fuck their camels in peace. If they try to invade European clay we get all Deus Vult and B them TFO

Only if it's Israel.

Of course not, why do you fucking think we fuck shit up there so much? We can't have that shit, they'll get too powerful with all that oil money and as you know these fuckers are unstable as fuck, we divide and conquer.

Stop putting your self-interest last, you dumb fuck. For anyone that supports this idea.

I don't know, to be honest.

But what I do know is that the only people who voted for Donald Trump are rural and suburban retards who wish they could fuck their own relatives.

City people and intelligent people all voted for Hillary Clinton.

Why would I support people that I want to see dead? Or better yet, kill em myself

Remove Saud Dynasty First and can happened & It's very great, but it's fucked & dangerous to other...
Remember what happen when Arabs went unite & went full Autistic Mode..

and why would nationalist support a multinational coalition?

Yeah, putting different tribes of muslims within the same nation worked so well when britain did it to pretty much all those middle eastern nations that are currently falling apart due to religious civil war. Hint: The only thing arabs hate more than everybody who is not an arab is other arabs.

I dont understand your question. Uniting one people under one flag is pretty much the core goal of nationalism

It's called the European Union

>Somalia
>Arab

but they aren't one people. they just happen to speak the same language. and it has so many so different dialects that you can hardly say even that.

It's all about mindshare. Muslims are generally significantly more interested in religious beliefs, towards which they also spend a lot of their energy. This has also been seen at a somewhat higher level in Indian subcontinent, between the same ethnicity the muslims tend to be worse off economically and socially. This was also the reason the lower castes converted to Islam and sticked to it in much greater concentration then higher castes. What is needed is a general secularization of Islam, make it acceptable to be open to other ideas including science and technology. This will eventually decrease the mindshare/devotion towards religion and increase efforts towards better economic and social status. Just imagine how great a country Afghanistan would be if it was less radical/religious and somewhat more open. So much potential being lost.

Would you say Germans aren't one people either?
What about Americans?

we should do this right before we go full electric

Not gonna happen, Ahmed. Arabs are destined to fight among themselves, because their mentality hasn't evolved since the 8th century. Low IQ """people""" can't sustain a functional country, much less a coalition as defined above.

I don't want there to be a third World War, so no.

It would invade Europe immediately, especially spain

>live in the single biggest piece of evidence that the current Arab conflicts are the result of tireless disruption from the West to prevent an Arab political bloc
>"lol u guys are just low IQ monkeys"

One condition: Nobody is ever allowed leave for any reason at all. Once you enter that's it. You're not coming out

This will never happen.

India is full of low IQ people and has largely been one country for long time. It's possible.
Conflict is mostly between Shia and Sunnies. with some polical/religious reforms things would get better. Times change.

>Just imagine how great a country Afghanistan would be if it was less radical/religious and somewhat more open
What makes you say that, user? I thought Afghanistan was only good for producing most of the world's opium.

Pan-Arabism is the dumbest meme around. Nothing unites a Moroccan and a fucking Saudi. Culture, language, history, everything is different.

Gamal Nasser came up with the idea as an anti-imperialist bulwark. It served its purpose and now can be confined to the dustbin of history.

this desu

are americans, australians, english and irish one people?

>India is full of low IQ people and has largely been one country for long time. It's possible.
>India
>one country for a long time

I see you're right about the low IQ part.

>Would you support

I would support the use of nuclear weapons against an united pan-Arabic state.

BTDT - Egypt & Syria formed the United Arab Republic, hoping other states would join. Never happened, union dissolved.

Americans and Australians arent one people, they are melting pots

Imma ask you a question, habibi.
Is Arabic spoken in the Gulf countries different than the Arabic spoken in North Africa?
Which Arabic is considered high Arabic?

You do realize that the "arabs" of those have almost nothing in common eachother? Those areas are extremely ethnically diverse, and their local dialect of Arabic is mostly not mutually intelligible with eachother, not to mention the thousands of non-arabic native languages. While mostly Sunni, isn´t especially religiously homogenous either, we´re talking Copts, Druzes, Yazidis, Maronites, not to mention the Sunni-Shia conflict. It would lead to lots of independence wars, terrorism, guerilla warfare, political chaos, unrest and so on that would only create an endless refugee wave to Europe. Pan-nationalism is highly utopian and unrealistic. That goes for both Pan-Arabism, Pan-Slavism, Pan-Nordicism etc.

Maybe they'll get their shit together, 100 years later or so. Back then, muslims were actually too busy doing science, while the west was full of religious zealots.
I mean, it can't go on like this for muslims and muslim countries.

>volunteers own country to be included in pan-Arabic state

accept your fate, or take responsibility and Reich up

but sudani bedouine and syrian alawite are?

Yep. No one speaks formal arabic (modern standard arabic), it's only used in writing and formal contexts.

North African dialects are very different from gulf ones. They have a lot of influence from Berber languages and French.

As an Arab (as in from Arabia), no. We are different than the rest of the so called Arab world. Further more some of them are becoming too liberal lately. I want to Arabize Arabia (too many foreigners, some with citizenships).

Religion needs to be toned down a bit. Slavery should be brought back. I'd love to own a bunch of white slaves like my ancestor did. I'm proud to be part of a race that was the master of all. There weren't many if any who enslaved Arabs en masse.

Don't just blame Nasser. Blame the Christians and Atheists who pushed for this shit because of unity. Arabs of the Peninsula are literally the most pure middle east population, they are closest to Early Neolithic Farmers.

Fuck

its my wetdream, never gonna come to true though, what will happen is, judgement day happens, jesus comes back and leads us muslims where we prosper for 40 years then the final stages begin where everyone dies, muslims go to heaven and kuffars go to hell.

its much much more detailed than that btw, and its a fact and non arguable

Sure, called Saudi Arabia.

The rest of those countries are not Arab at all but were arabized through conquest. They should throw off that imposed identity and try to recover their true nature before it's all erased.

>we
Who the fuck is we? You're irrelevant. It's not up to yurocucks what happens over there. America calls the shots. They are the only Western country that matters.

Yes, Arabs should change their mentality. That includes being nice to Turks and being accepting to other races. Turkey should be considered an enemy and any Arab that thinks otherwise should be decapitated.

No, it will be worse. You'll go back to killing each other because you don't have a boogeyman to blame. Same with Israel. Last I check, it wasn't the Jews or Saudis that got the Lebanese to go genocidal on Palestinian migrants which eventually culminated into a civil war.

Lebanon is shit because Lebanese are pretentious fucks who think they are more intelligent than the rest when all they are, at best, is a puppet of Iran.

D&C faggot, ottomans are our brothers

>not Arab at all but were arabized through conquest.
No they weren't. There is no such thing as "arabization" that isn't genetic. Most lands that have a population that see themselves as Arabs do so as a result of Arabism in the 20th century. That's 1200 years after conquest.

Countries like Lebanon lost their Phoenician identity hundreds of years before the first Arab conquest. You can blame other Mid Easterners and Greeks for that one.

And Saudi is not the only Arab country. All countries of Arabia are. That's the gulf states (UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain), Yemen and Jordan.

Iraq may be half Arab though, but there isn't enough genetic test done in that country.

>hurr durr i have a higher iq than all you cunts
Yet diabetes is still a problem for smartfucks like (you)

they should so they collapse like the EU

I'm asking this out of curiosity.
Where are you from? (Country I mean)
Why do you hate Turkey and Turks?
Just for research purposes.

Ottomans were an empire centered around Turkey. By that definition, they can't allow rival powers grow whether they are within or outside.

Also if it wasn't for the Hashemite rebellion, Jordan wouldn't exist.How are they your brother?

It is harder than usual for Arabia to grow stronger under Turkish or Iranian rule because that would go against their strategy. A foreign empire isn't going to develop science, technology and military strength in a potentially rival area. They'll control it and make sure it remains prosperous enough that taxes matter but too weak to reach its potential.

Remember, blood is thicker than water. The Turks don't like you, they constantly make fun of "Araps", whether it's the Ataturk worshipping secular (especially them) or the religious wannabe Ottomans. They all hate us.

I don't hate Turks, that is too much of a strong word. I just don't simply put Turks on a pedestal. I don't mind Turks in Turkey but I do realize Turkey is a sleeping giant and will thus be a problem. We have to deal with Iranian hegemony too but they aren't anywhere near as powerful as Turkey will be 20 to 30 years from now. Turkey is already having a military base in East Africa, which is going to be problematic.

I'm originally from Hijaz, in today Saudi Arabia.

How does it benefit Christianity?

Thank you for your honest input.
It actually makes sense, looking at the situation from your perspective. And the Turkish military base that was opened in Qatar must have angered the Saudi regime I guess. And I've heard that some Arabs put Erdoğan on a pedestal, because of his neo-Ottoman policies. And some Arabs hate him for that. Anyway, I just want the muslim world to focus on science instead of too much religion. They have a great potential, yet they're wasting it, unfortunately.

You'd be bombed

the Lord said unto Moses, Depart, and go up hence, thou and the people which thou hast brought up out of the land of Egypt, unto the land which I sware unto Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, saying, Unto thy seed will I give it:

Yes it will erase it

Never.

it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth

okay mayte you gotten meh

((USA)) wouldn't let it happen
*gets CIAed*

>I dont understand your question. Uniting one people under one flag is pretty much the core goal of nationalism
You fucking krauts are a sneaky fucking bunch.

Lol Iran is a major power, better than turkey. Iran controls yeman, iraq, Syria and Afghanistan. Arabs are too dumb and will never pose a major threat. Turks are gonna be bombed soon, no need to worry

>constant civil wars and unrest for literally hundreds of years

There is no united Arab identity

More Arabs like Turkey and Erdogan than not. Turks have a generally positive image, more positive than Westerners and quite frankly more positive than anyone else except maybe Japanese.

But Arabs, and I mean from Arabia, like people as quickly as they dislike them. Honestly, besides Jews, we don't really hate anyone but we also don't love anyone either. When I'm talking about "liking" it's not about strong love. That is reserved to individuals. However with that attitude comes liking pretty much everyone, even people we are racist against like Indians. This flexibility can be advantageous but also disadvantageous. This may be hard to understand as it is better experienced than read about. Countries in the Middle East/North Africa outside of Saudi Arabia barely even teach religions. Famous institutions like the one in Tunisia has been shut down and the only institution in Egypt has become purely state propaganda. Syria's official religious apparatus is only use to promote state loyalty. Those countries barely get caught anything about religion. Exception is Iran which is doing better than other countries in terms of science. UAE doesn't teach much about religion and it's starting to its own space progam. Saudi doesn't have scientific acomplishments but they have a decent uni that ranks better than many Asian ones and one research uni that is among the best. Saudi will improve in science, it's a matter of time. There is lots of interests in Science and lots of effort pushed for the kids to get into science for its sake and for the sake of solving Saudi problems in environment for example. No, you'd right articles excusing our behavior. Now get on to it, cuck. The constant guilt is the epitome of your loathsome existence.

Only as a target.

>t. Farzad

Iran doesn't control Yemen. It is solidying control in Syria but that's not final. And it doesn't have control in Afghanistan. It has major control in Iraq but not fully. Elements like Sadr are countering Iranian control.

>Arabs are too dumb
Iran has the same average IQ as Saudi Arabia: iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Yemen, Kuwait and Iraq have a higher IQ than Iran. You're retarded.

>Turks are gonna be bombed soon,
You have no idea what you're talking about. Turkey's army is modern and meets NATO standard. Iran doesn't even have a modern functioning airforce. Saudi would rape Iran's entire airforce in hours but would be unable to defeat Iran in ground war resulting in stalemate.

Fucking Arab degenerate, you arabs can't fight for shit so please don't talk about war. Dumb Mohammed, Iran alone took on Iraq which had backing of almost every country yet we stood our ground and kicked out you.filthy stupid arabs. But no surprise, you're a typical subhuman Saudi

pan arabism is as autistic as pan europeanism

Iran survived hundreds of year, arabs will always be a terrorist, little fuck who's only accomplishments is fucking math. Can't wait untill the day IRG members mass genocide the arabs and Turks, you fucking Arab are gonna die.

North Africa is rightful Italian clay