Game

Oh no!
While you were enjoying your cruise in the pacific, a huge storm capsized the ship and everyone died except for you and 3 women. You are now stuck on an inhabitated island somewhere in the Pacific with no means of communications to the outer world to come to the aid. So while you don't expect to be rescued, you need to start a civilization on this island with these 3 women. The only thing is that:
one is a jewess
one is muslim/arab
one is a negress

All of them are objectively 7-8/10 with aesthetic faces
It's up to you what you will do to them, but you need to choose wife and have children. You can enslave or even kill one of them, but not all. You can have children with multiple women, but regardless you must give a reasoning

Now, Sup Forums. wat do?

>you need to start a civilization on this island with these 3 women.
No I don't
It's immoral to bring a child into such a situation

it's probably better if I leave that up for them to decide

Would genuinely prefer three men, as it's not the end of the world and we stand a reasonable chance of rescue if survive long enough, so men will be more useful than the dead-weight that three (3!) women would be.

Yeah of course you'd say that Sweden.

>implying you just don't want homosex

spoken like a true Swedish male

Eat all three, masturbate, then kill myself
>inb4 some joker picks something else

Swim as far as i can and drown.

Tie the women together and make a raft, face down so i can fuck them in the ass if I get bored while drifting.

Fuck all three. Don't care about the rest.

>3 women
Three isn't nearly enough for that undertaking.

I would make a raft and ditch the island leaving them on it to die.

i would remind them theyre strong independent women who dont need no man. and leave them to fuck off on my new beach side hut.

>You are stuck on an INHABITED island
I'd find the locals and see if they have any means to contact the outside world. If not, I'd rather merge with them.

aww but user would you not feel bad for these helpless, strong womyn?

FUGG. I MEANT UNINHABITED :DDDD

I'd off myself.

if you start fucking them, one of them gets jealous and will kill you. just a fact.

wow
it's almost like that's the point
10/10 deduction skills

Ok here we go.
1. Kill the nigger and build a tricycle out of her bones to get around the island.
2. Use the arab as a slave because why not.
3. Make nice babys with the jew because you know high iq and how is she going to jew if there is no money on the island?

fug them all desu

I assume no one has read Kurt Vonnegut's Galapagos since this board is entirely children, but clearly the answer is fuck the one that has dolphin mutations.

This. Do better next time OP.

Since you're starting a civilization and you're the only man, you have to impregnate all of the women. Within 15 years, you'll have a fresh crop of young girls to impregnate, until one of the young boys kills you in your sleep and takes over the tribe. So the real question is, which one of the 3 women will have birthed that boy?

jewess, the rest of the womens offspring will kill you, the jewess's will just take everything you own.

THIS

Create a raft as soon as possible with materials to live off sea for a short while, watch the women die from lounging in the sun and sand ticks then float back and create a uptoia

Provided the Jewess is one of the whiter ones, you should be able to tell.
Your whole situation, and the solution of not getting killed, lies in Game of Thrones, specifically the part about Cranston and his wives/daughters.

> kill all three
> cannibalize all three
> have nice peaceful vacation imitating Robinson Cruesoe

Also you're making an awful lot of assumptions in this scenario

100%

If the Jewess is the one that looks the most like you it's a no-brainer question. When you have children that don't resemble you as much, especially if they look more like their mother, it becomes easier to "otherize" you as they can say you are not like them. Parental authority is best not just for the adults but for the kids as well as it establishes a strong family.

i would probably self recluse to the opposite end of the island and build a raft for myself

well desu, id keep all 3 of them for awhile. Id start with building a fire and shelter. most important otherwise freeze at night. id get the Negress building the hut, well because you know.. niggers are good at that. I'd get the shitskin collecting wood, theyre good at nothing so they can have the easiest job. While theyre off doing their jobs, id rape and kill the jew becuase FUCK JEWS. HOLOCAUST now

Jewess wife, muslim concubine, nigger slave.
That was pretty easy.

fbpb

fpbp* fuck