Millennials Are the Most Educated, Worst Paid Generation

#itsNotRealCapitalism

complex.com/pop-culture/2015/08/millennials-are-the-most-educated-worst-paid-generation

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/complex.com/pop-culture/2015/08/millennials-are-the-most-educated-worst-paid-generation
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ttxGMQOrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive
unvis.it/complex.com/pop-culture/2015/08/millennials-are-the-most-educated-worst-paid-generation

>Most educated
Probably because getting an education in latino studies doesn't get you a well paying job

just because you go sit in a room and get your head filled with gender studies, doesn't mean you're educated.

Go watch an episode of Jeopardy with a millenial. I can promise you their score won't even break $1000.

t. highschool dropout boomer with a vice-executive job

It's how we define education. Visiting a college for four years, getting shitfaced and learning to hate the establishment barely adds up to an education worth the name.

>autiatic stem fag
have fun being replaced by pajeet who does the job better and cheaper than you

>most (((educated)))

"educated"

anyone who attends university/college should have a good pay as its not that easy to get a highschool degree. That alone is an achievement.

No... can't be true... going to college solves all problems, and it makes you rich!!

Credentialism.

going into trades doesnt make you more educated than anyone with degree

A college degree just proves your attention span is just a little better

>Master's in feminist dance critique
>educate
pick one

You faggots refuse to embrace the overpopulation meme. The higher the supply of something, the cheaper it is to access it. There's a surplus of labor, regardless of whether it's cheap or not.

>Cheaper
Yes
>Better
Lolno, they suck and youll need to hire 3 of them to get anything done

>cheaper
yes
>better
no, they make so much mistakes and barely can get anything working so in the end the company will never get anything done and lose money in the long run vs. a company which hires competent people

bullshit
here in europe a highschool degree is already an achievement. We dont have diversity quotas here and we lear at least 3 languages.

(((pop culture writer)))

3 of them are still cheaper than your fat american soda slurping ass

>competent
if you want competent, you hire slav coders. Americans suck at STEM and ask lots of money.

A PhD in queer studies does not make one educated

It doesn't teach you any working skills though, just the basis for actually learning something useful. Therefore no matter how educated you are, if you do not have education related to a specific area of expertise which you can use in WORK LIFE, your education will not increase your salary in any way. You will just work as a waitress or a shop keeper or something shit like that.

Millennials are the most educated and least skilled generation at the same time.

Americans are overpaid and generally suck ass, I can agree on that.

Work experience > bullshit degree with no workplace articulation

what makes a STEM fag educated? you are replacable. All you learn can be selfthaught in bootcamps nowadays. I have friends who make craz cash in software dev. without a compsci degree. Cucked.

Gender studies is not an education

The absolute state of American universities. I happen to know a couple of American girls, both of them are in uni, and they are some of the dumbest people I know. This kind of people would never make it to a Finnish university as our entrance exam based student selection process is highly competitive.

>most educated*

*in low demand fields

This

Millennials belong in the trash

>blaming capitalism
Nigger you flooded this country with low skilled workers that lowered all the wages, the fuck you think was going to happen?

Liberals, willing to destroy the country for a few extra votes.

you need a degree to even get your foot in most jobs in order to get experience nowadays

Lellennials were truly a fucking mistake

To expand:
The Old Way:
>guy comes in
>size him up to see if he's an idiot
>give him a chance
>if he's up to snuff, give him a job

The New Way:
>HR Cat Lady Ctrl+F's through 6,000 resumes for a list of keywords
>Bring in 20 people for interviews based on how many shiny baubles they have on their resume (references from schmoozed professors, fluff internships, embellished extracurriculars)
>Job goes Stacy the Overachiever instead of user The Guy Who Is Actually The Best Candidate (pic related)

STEM is a meme. That term refers to everything from physics to JavaScript coding.

Fuck boomers btw

Kek

Your friends are not making "crazy cash" from taking bootcamps. They're code monkeys. Because that's all boot camps teach you. They'll never be able to elevate themselves above mid-level dev without taking serious theory related classes and picking a specialization.

>tfw too smart to earn money

IT WAS HER TURN

fuck off nigger boomer

Work with us on the white genocide and we'll work with you on the Leftism.

""""""""Educated"""""""

Depends on the job. And you need a degree if you have no work experience. I can guarantee you that during the interview and resume selection process we do not give a flying fuck what your grades were if you've got at least 1 year work experience.

t. mad compsci degree holder
one of my friends literally works from home and makes 80k which is A FUCK TON in this country
he has not even a fucking college degree

how mad are you

>one of my friends literally works from home and makes 80k which is A FUCK TON in this country
>he has not even a fucking college degree

Are you talking about me?

You could say the same about any line of work. You can learn the basis of any work on your own right now if you can use google and type "how to learn x" and then buy/pirate some books and then try that shit on your own. Only certain areas of work need a shit ton of equipment but you can learn the theory of them on your own.

>2017
>being a wagecuck

>we
Are you in HR?

Why can't millennals change a tire? Sure they know how to stand in the middle of busy roads and wonder why they get run over, buy why can't they change a flat?

I made more than that fresh out of college, so not mad at all? Again, your friend is probably great at bug fixes and being fed software requirements. But God forbid he ever had to engineer something, he'd fall apart.

Engineer. They bring us in to run interviews and assist in the resume selection process.

Deal. Remember, flooding Western countries with cheaper labor is porky's doings.

I'd disagree with the first part.
Majority of the people working in my company don't know the basics and have been working 1 year +, they're always on their phone texting their bae.

Just cause you push kids through school doesn't make them educated.

Back in the 1970s a lot less people went to college and the US wasn't letting in tons of immigrants from places like India and China. The same libshits who want college for all and open borders can't understand how those policies actually affect them, and they're supposed to be the educated ones.

100k in america is not comparable to 80k here (in germany). If you earn 80k, you are literally a richfag

>Nigger you flooded this
>You
And who the fuck do you think that you is exactly?

Just as getting conned out of all your hard earned capital for tertiary degrees doesn't make you a patsy, just gullible.

>Deal. Remember, flooding Western countries with cheaper labor is porky's doings.

off course it is you dumb fuck...

I'm happy for you friend? Hopefully they renew his contact after his 6 months are up.

educated in what? aah, why pay for that?

>news flash: universities printing worthless diplomas

yes the problem is globalism not capitalism

Oh wow a bunch of impotent protestors. Surely they were responsible for the policies instead of politicians influenced and bought by big money.

All these whiny fucks. I went to lineman school straight after highschool. I'm 23 now and I'm a journeyman making $48 an hour with no debt, great retirement and amazing benefits. I laugh at all you college ""educated"" fairy's that are too afraid to work

>Literally thinks there's only two generations alive right now

You belong in the trash along with the rest of the millennials.

As a 20 year old millennial that has experience supervising other millennials, I can totally understand why they're paid so poorly.
A lot of people my age are hilariously fucking lazy, even when it comes to menial tasks like fucking data entry that a 12 year old could do.

Education = marketable skills

It is real capitalism. The problem is for-profit schools lying to dumb kids and saying that their degrees are worth more than the paper they're printed on.

>Millennials Are the Most Educated, Worst Paid Generation

More immigrants is obviously the solution!!

The end goal of capitalism is globalism. You want to sell your products to the wealthy but have the cheapest labor. It is in a capitalists self interest to locate factories where they can exploit the poorest labor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ttxGMQOrY

>make education much more common in the labor market
>suddenly education isn't worth as much
Wow, like, who'da thunk it

fuck off uncle tom

You're not black, suck my dick faggot.

>Oh wow a bunch of impotent protestors. Surely they were responsible for the policies instead of politicians influenced and bought by big money.

No the cause no, but they ARE responsible.
People like them enabled human exploitation and migration. They are Responsible!

>This LITERALLY kills the cappy (from below replacement birthrates)

wtf i love communism now

david?

communism is the real redpill but pol doesnt want to listen

(((educated)))

Yes, because the more people have higher education, the more useless it is, the more it drags wages down. How hard is this for people to understand? the only people who win here are the universities who have literally turned them into holiday resorts. ANYBODY CAN BE "EDUCATED"

Welcome comrade

Kek, did I trigger you user?
It's okay, most of the lefty commie blacks I've met have been mixed.
The biggest oreos are always insane lefties.

t. retard

>Most Educated
indoctrinated*

>being so starved for actual good virtuous things to virtue signal that you conjure up a retarded post like this

This, the solution is depopulation through the flu virus.

Im not black or mixed wtf are you smoking

>get labor market flooded not only by cheap labor, but also by cheap skilled labor from the third world thanks to school exchange/working visa programs
>WHAAAAAA WHY ARE MY WAGES SO SHIT!?!?! WHY CAN'T I FIND A JOB?!?!?!

look at these fuckers, privileged little assholes who can afford immigration drowning the poor in debt to pay for their slaves arrival, so their dad's companies can hire slave labour!

>Gender studies
>Educated
Pick one

Wow, it's not like capitalism exactly predicts that a supply higher than demand (of educated people in this case) creates lower prices (wage).
That's also the reason why doctors drive taxis in Cuba.

while there are idiots that got unmarketable degrees the overall gist remains the same
I see it in IT
just to be a sysadmin monkey employers want all kinds of certs and relevant experience, and you're both paid as little as possible and your job is always in jeopardy
some of it is boomers and genX in management having it easy, but the economy is just far more competitive and difficult than previously
the days of "knowing about computers" and getting a job are over
also a skilled profession as a means of job security is a meme
skilled professions are expensive, and they've been the ones automated the most
meanwhile the guy that was hanging drywall 20 years ago is still hanging drywall

GenXers are the giant tumors hanging off the boomers. Your generation is as bad if not worse because at least they fucking tried. If youre GenZ enjoy the ban.