This cuck actually apoligized...

This cuck actually apoligized, lmao at all those faggots on this board talking about how "they won" after he "got away with it and never apoligized": Suck a dick yall

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D01NHPnLrVs
youtube.com/watch?v=cLdxuaxaQwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its actually quite smart. keeps the leftists in check and the kids will continue to be redpilled by our glorious swedish saviour.

Really, he did good. Slow and steady redpills are better than one overdose.

he achieved a success
400k cucks un-subbed from him
natural selection at its finest

Usually leftists want apologies cause it is a sign of weakness, but, in this case it works against them.

It is like apologizing for saying pussy. The media will double down regardless.

First poo flag I've seen in months desu.

correction:
>400k feminist mothers got on their kids' youtube accounts and unsubbed, then beat the kid for watching racist youtube channels

You fuckers can't read a graph, it said that he "only" gained 400K subs this month DOWN from last month.

I swear to god you fuckers are retarded.

Retards are attracted to anime and nazism what is to be done?

We're rangebanned for some reason. But it's alright, there were 10 posters earlier now there's like 2.

they´re hiding behind political flags... can´t blame em

does he reside in Sweden? how is he not in jail yet?

When you are in such a denial, everything done by cucks like pewds and trump is some "next level chess moves"- Not like they are a bunch of cucks just like everyone else

>losing money and subs
>success
???

>lmao at all those faggots on this board talking about how "they won"
There were literally 3 topics like that, and all of them created by you. Please, KYS.

you and half the people here are autistic if you don't understand the game Pewds is playing

We never said that! We said that he will probably apologize but that the whole episode was him not being able to contain his power levels and that no matter what happens we win from this whole episode.

The funniest part of all this is that your shitskin father beat you like the whore you are.

This is what a slide thread looks like
Sage and report

When did he apologize? Post the link plz

So he kept it all by simply uttering the phrase "sorry"
Instead of loosing it all by sticking to some sentences he made on hia ridiculous internet accounts.
Sounda like he is the victor
youtu.be/D01NHPnLrVs

I actually looked up on pewds channel after reading several threads about them on pol you faggot, unlike degenrates like you, i do not sit on my ass following youtube drama 24/7

youtube.com/watch?v=cLdxuaxaQwc
There u go

>This cuck actually apoligized

let's not get greedy. he handled it well, this makes him untouchable.

If you apologise but don't mean it and don't get punished
That is called getting away with it

If the Jews have taught me anything, it's that being a lying sneaky cunt gets you out of a lot bad situations which are of your own making.

>pewds

We did win. Niggers BTFO.

Go suck some hispanic dick fatty

>Cultureless seal-clubber makes slide thread
>gets BTFO
>HUU HUUU HUUUUUUUUUUU MEMES

Teeth smashed out.

He lives in Bristol.