Why do people defend dreamers?

Why do people defend dreamers?

They have friends, they're scared they are next on the chopping block.

Fear is irrational.

The difference is that your parents are sneaking you into Disneyland to have fun and pleasure while dreamers sneak in their children to give them a better life.
If you deny them a better life you are sentencing them to death.

Its always the parents fault, the fuck is this?

>to give them a better life.
By leeching off the hard work of the countries residents. Instead of my taxes going to help the elderly who have served their time, to the infrastructure of my country, and to the improvement of the quality of our lives, it goes to some fucking thief who doesn't even pay taxes and sends our money back to their country.

Fuck these sub-human thieves.

This.
There is a difference between sneaking into Disney land for a few hours of fun and escaping your hellhole country for a good life.

We have IDs on this board

Samefag

A better life off another man's hard labour.
Thou shan't profit from another man's misery, user.

liberals... every fucking time

Can you shills lurk for longer than two minutes before shilling?

Except when Disney boots these people out, no one seems to cry and say HEY LET ALL THE KIDS RIDE THE RIDES FOR FREE THEYRE DREAMERS. and neither should Americans.

Why do people pretend that dreamers are actually an economic burden. Immigration should have a little room for discretion and DACA is that discretion.

You get removed out of Disneyland regardless so I fail to see the argument.

It's a bad comparison because they're basically the same thing

Because they are a burden.

There are appropriate channels to becoming a citizen, you can pay for Disneyland admission by working for Disneyland as a trade for services for status.

Great try faggot

>DAS RACIS MANG! DA DISNEY OWE U FOOD N DRINK N FREE HOTEL ROOMS N HEALTHCARE 4 YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIA! DEY STOLE DAT LAND FROM DA INDIANS U CABRONS!

No, they are not "leeching" off of you, billy-joe who dropped out of high school. They work all day out in inclement weather doing the jobs Americans don't want to do and are too lazy to do for next to no money paid to them. Hell, if anything, WE are leeching off of THEM by exploiting their hard work.

The discretion is whether or not they are approved for a visa, or citizenship.
You dont get to the front of the line by skipping everyone else you nigger.

Following the analogy, I'd be happy to have experienced as much of Disneyland for free as I could, and I'd totally understand getting kicked out. Be thankful, then get the fuck out. It's quite the opposite we see today, they aren't thankful, they bitch and protest with Mexican flags, speak Spanish everywhere, take gimmies, and then cry and beg for money when they face deportation. GTFO.

In an ANCAP society Disneyland would throw all tresspassers into a human woodchipper.

Because they don't agree with immigration laws.

Duh? It's like asking why people defend potheads.

Samefag

>lmao why don't you want slave labor
unironically deport yourself

>jobs americans dont want to do
Jesus, when will this meme die. Yeah, white people wont work for nickels, thats true. If you cant run a successful business by paying a worth while wage then you go out of fucking business. you dont get to hire slaves from the 3rd world.

Every time I see a retarded comment like this I wonder if it's a beaner or a troll.

You send them to death.
Whats that meme ?
You just send them among their own, and whatever bullshit they create, and that these illegals bring with us.
Illegal.
What part of that word you do not understand fucking moron.
Illegal.
Fuck your feelings.
Only facts and rules matter.
Only them.
And they are illegals, and the DACA is not respecting your constitution.
They are just another tool for destroying your wages.
Fuck your feelings.
Get a brain.
Until then, you are on the wrong board faggot.

So how many sub humans have you volunteered to house in your home? If it's not more than 0, you need to stop parroting that "just looking for a better life" meme.

If you aren't willing to put your money where your mouth is, and start providing YOUR resources to these invaders, your convictions are shallow virtue signalling.

When they hear of sad children it causes their big womanly breasts to get milky. They just want to nurture.

Oh yes, because picking on that poster by using homophobic slurs sure is making the alt right look great. He had a point in his post regardless of whether he posted twice or not.

Since when did the left start supporting slave labor for large corporations? This shit is unreal. You are blinded by
>mu poor brown people
to even see anything else wrong with it.

Fuck you you faggot

>falling for b8 this obvious
You just recently started coming here, didn't you?

>that poster
wew lad
pro tip: it's not the flag that gives you away

Faaag

We should just Meme Make Mexico Great Again.

Send all these cowards and traitors back to their countries of origin to solve their own fucking problems.

changing your flag doesn't change your id

Because they are in fact a burden. Even if they were making minimum wage, they are a net drain on society in terms of services used versus taxes(assuming they are even paying taxes, most of them do not).

Every dollar spent on an illegal is a dollar stolen from a citizen.

Is making a decent place out of Mexico mission impossible?

When mom and dad don't pay the rent, and they get evicted, so do the kids.

This whole "they did nothing wrong" is a red herring.

Kids lives are affected every day when their parents commit crimes or make bad decisions. When a parent is arrested and convicted of murder, incarcerated for 40 years and the family is broken up, does that have an affect on the kid?

Or do we tell little Jimmy that its ok, Dad won't go to jail for his crimes because it might give him a bad day.

$6000-$18000 (depending on state) a year for public school per child. when Pedro sends his 5 kids to school on our dime it adds up. they are a major burden on our education system

I've bitten more obvious bait than that, son.

BASED user

Doesn't even touch on the enormous criminality that is baked into the Mexican illegal community. It rivals or exceeds blacks when it comes to gang culture.

Exactly what we want our native sons and daughters exposed to.

Why not just invite everyone? Why is it always have to be criminals who get gravy train rides, while on the other hand people who want to not even immigrate but just visit have a really hard time to do so.
I, for example, really wanted to see places I've seen in the movies like Las Vegas, Grand canyon, Route 66 and hollywood hills, and countless others actually. I've been denied entry visa two times in a row, so I am not even trying anymore, february next year I am visiting Dubai and this summer I've been to Thailand, I have also been to India, China and of course travel Russia a lot. I also plan(but not entirely sure) to visit south america sometime in the future. I should although say thanks to american liberals, without them I wouldn't have visited such beatiful place as Dubai, I avoided arabic countries because I though that would be the reason they might not permit me to enter the US. Well... Guess what? You being a middle eastern guy is actually giving you more chances to visit US it seems.
I still feel a little bit sour.

Lol don't pick on (((me))h uh.... I mean him goys, he has a point. I think this poster is very smart, attractive, and intelligent and i bet he totally has a regular sized nose and credit score.

>Import third world people from third world shithole
>Suddenly find yourself living in third world shithole.
I love arguments like this. Leftist outright admitting that the 3rd world is full of human trash. They BTFO these people just as hard as anyone on the right.

Liberals have become the party of "think of the children!" that people used to make fun of conservatives for.

It's really a perfect crime when you have a kid. Illegally sneak into country alone, get kicked out. Illegally sneak into country with kid, get to stay. Kids are like plot armor.

If parents robs someone, and gives all the money to their kids, does the victim have to give up their money because "they're just kids?"

As long as it has non-white Mexicans, it's impossible.

(((They))) only want people who will undermine our way of life to gain entry. Sucks cause you sound worldly and worthy of a visit.

Sorry to hear that Russian friend. Our immigration system is indeed pretty fucked. Especially with cold war RINOs still lingering in office ready to fan animosity between our two countries.

Shouldn't give up though, if you can afford the trip, try and pay for advice from a professional stateside to help you? Maybe something in your application is red flagging you.

lol you fucked up SCR

Abduct/purchase a south american infant and cross into the US, seems pretty easy because leftist faggots like will totally defend you breaking the law and you'll get to stay as long as you'd like. better life for children and all that

Their parents sent need them to death by bringing them into this world.

That's an argument you'll never see in mainstream news, even if it's a very valid one.

For as awful as 3rd world countries are, the sub humans pushing out 10 children are some of the most selfish monsters imaginable.

Even they must know that there won't be any hope of them providing a decent life to their spawn. If they were the noble immigrants that the left wants us to believe, they'd have castrated themselves to avoid bringing neglected children into the world.

Or at least started using the free condoms we send to these shit holes by the billions.

you are mostly right but it is not that white people won't work for nickles. some white people will work cheap but legally due to minimum wage they can't

Friend loyalty is a common pattern. It's like knowing how toxic homosexuality is, but you have a friend who is gay. Whether or not that friend really is an exceptional fag, you still find that person cool and don't want to harm the friendship. Same with having illegal friends (or Black or Jewish). And a lot of people fold on the justified aversion to faggotry or illegals cheapening your citizenship

wut?

Is Mexico really that bad?

I thought so, my brother and some other relatives are working for police and the military, some of them are regionally high ranked. Maybe this, maybe not. The worst thing they do not tell you anything at the embassy. And also far relatives who live in Boston I think, I never saw or heard them only my mom keeps contact with them. I have a girl, job and a house, well not a house but an apartament but it's more common here than having a house that's why above are only reasons I can think of.
It's sad because we were raised on your movies and obviously seeing pictures that I saw as a kid in a real life would wake up strong emotions inside me.

They aren't white and are therefore vital to destroying the country. We all know that if they were white Canadians, they'd be demanding they go back or be severely punished.

I'd argue that a soft minimum wage is probably the solution(if paired with very hard core e-verify to self deport non citizens).

If the farmer only pays say 5 an hour, the government subsidizes the wage to bring it to parity. If at the end of the year, the farmer made an excessive amount of profit, the subsidy is recaptured using taxes. Reduces employer risk of paying for labor that might not make a return on investment, but prevents some faggot mega Corp taking advantage.

I don't even want to stay. I love my land and who will take care of my parents and brothers and sisters?

If we give leeway to DACA, then why should I even have American citizenship? I want to be an illegal like them and reap the special benefits. Being a 10th generation American has lost any value in this country

They're democrat sheep who want more voters and more gibs

Doesn't meaan they get to stay in disneyland for free

>comparing a children's theme park with fucking costumed characters running around to a country with definable borders

The worst part about this is that you know she thinks she was clever as hell for thinking this up.

That's not really as crucial of a difference as you think

Its the shitty mooching parents fault both times.

The fact that the child doesn't have citizenship anywhere is what complicates things. It's much harder to deport somebody when there is nowhere to deport them to and no country is going to offer to house your illegals. Kick the parents out, put the kids into cheap housing or orphanages and their shitty situation will be due to the irresponsible parents. Make the alternative so bad that the parents will insist they take their kids back with them.

If your parents sneak you into Pizza Comet, is it really Podesta's fault if you get offered to Satan?

kys you baiting faggot nigger

No, just abandon the baby here when you depart, the US taxpayer will support it when you leave, just like all of the other 800,000 'Dreamers'

In a sense, America has become like a children's theme park...or at least what Leftists envision is equivalent to one

Why does it matter whose fault it is?

The end result is the same, you all get booted out of Disneyland.

There's always the silent majority who disagree with illegal immigration.

People who are vocal against the silent majority are paid actors, who also happen to be dreamers and exploiting out of paying into our tax system by lying on their returns and doing business under the table.

In years past America would let them slide because of guilt, but it's worse to let it slide than to stand up for what's right.

Wow you're either a shill or incredible new

>implying pol is alt right

What if i then sneak a boy into your house? Does he now have the right to live with you? Is it illegitimate to remove him from it?

If your parents sneak you into Disneyland without paying, who gets kicked out if you all get caught?

Hey John Podesta, how's Brazil?

No matter whose fault it is you'd get booted either way.

If you get caught they kick you out or make you pay for a ticket.

This.

Parents for not having a higher sneak skill.

DEATH FOR DREAMERS!

Nice try but we see you Shekelberg

master bait

We have a similar system here for handicapped workers who receive welfare.
The idea is the gouvernment pays you up to 70% of the minimum wage, like welfare.
Then if you're capable, you can work on the side up to 30% of the minimum monthly wage. Let's day that's 8-12 hours of work every week.
If you decide you want to work 16 hours a week, the gouvernment will drop the subsidy until the total money you get a month is minimum wage.
This means that if you want to see any net increase in your wage, you have to jump from 12 hours a week to 40 hours a week.
When you're in this situation, it's very disenchanting to work harder, because while the gross figures show that you're earning more of your wage yourself, you don't reap any real world benefit from it.

Take it from a guy who's in that situation. Don't even consider it.

Jesus Christ, three times in a row. Are you clinically retarded or are you just a dumb spic who just got the internet?

>Sneaks into Disneyland
>Spends a shit ton of money and stimulates the park's economy

Why would Disney be upset?

it's full of Mexicans, it's fucking terrible

>if you don't live in America, you're basically already dead

I completely agree; still don't want those zombies here.

>Hur dur I was only pretending to be retarded.

Thats okay... we will just reduced the quality and quantity of the educational system and that way we can absorb the costs into the already upside down federal, state and local governments.