How was it that one president turned all liberal late night comedians into a joke

How was it that one president turned all liberal late night comedians into a joke

These guys think they are progressive "intellectuals" who are vastly more intelligent than conservatives. A product of liberal (((academia))). They therefore CAN'T be accused of racism ever, that would be unthinkable. This manifests in them sucking Obama's penis and pretending that it's comedy

Many things have been revealed the past couple of years, many more curtains still have yet to fall, hang onto your buts and enjoy the show

Trump and his cabal gave them tons of material.

They were the jokes. The rise of Trump was the punchline.

>hang onto your buts and enjoy the show

John Oliver was the Dem Party plant as named in WikiLeaks. Your pic related is the competition that found out about it. Trump's opposition literally created this

Trump is the biggest joke of all

they're being used, like all media, by their kike bosses as a form of Marxism to get you to hate Trump.

user did you forget Bush? When a liberal is president all late night comedians make fun of conservatives. When a conservative is president all late night comedians make fun of conservatives.

>Lil' Bush
>The President Show

You can't make fun of black people on TV so Obama got a pass and was always portrayed as smart cool guy, but even Bill Clinton got treated better despite actually being impeached, raping, cigar vaginas, etc.

It's ironic because if you had taken him seriously you might have been able to stop him.

He was a nigger

They weren't already a joke?

Good.
Now they may become funny.

His rating are highest ever for a late night show

Your forgot "That's my bush" Of course they are, so why are you replying to this piece of shit slide thread

Sage in all fields

All it took was a single still frame to express years of pent-up asspain for the guy who consistently makes you look ridiculous

Be honest. These late night liberals were secretly grateful that their careers weren't over because Trump basically writes their script for them.

All they and their writers have to do is go "Can you believe what Trump just said/did? Republicans/white people/men are so fucking stupid! Ha, ha, ha!"

They are living life on easy street due to the Trump victory but they don't dare admit it.

trump is the joke. he couldn't even handle a white house correspondents dinner. colbert will be making people laugh long after low iq trumplestiltskins out of office. trump is not clever he's just an asshole like when he said 'get him out of here' during the debates when ben carson was droning on. that was funny but there was nothing clever or witty about it.

LOL America is laughing at trump and yet somehow, it is he who tuned comedians into a joke?

yeah ok buddy. You guys really are delusional. Cant wait for 2020!

He never really was funny. None, of them are.

yeah this is why he gets millions of views on youtube daily, and millions of people watch him. Yeah ok buddy. Keep telling yourself that. Show me one right wing comedian who gets even close. You can't. because the right can't funny.

Even if I was a super liberal I'd get really fucking tired of all the nightly vitriol from Colbert. Every monologue every episode is 100% Trump bashing. It's so fucking old now.

The left went off a cliff. Trump was handed the opportunity of a lifetime.

When you try to deny reality, it makes you look insane. In fact, i'd say that's the definition of insanity - denying reality.

Look at what the media is doing - they are mocking Trump, the people who voted for him, calling them racists, idiots, unwilling to admit that his being elected is a sign of the times, a sign of the legitimate problems within society, our degeneracy, our lack of morals, being controlled by nepotistic demogogues who hide behind politicians that they own. They are a mouthpiece for the establishment, providing convenient lies for the brainwashed masses.

They do not desire substantial systemic change, a new paradigm, because, ultimately, it would be bad for business - bad for them. People would wake up. People would realise that they had been lied to. Not only the comedians, but the politicians and the writers, even the power behind the throne, would be cast into the fire. Rage would consume the hearts of the unwittingly controlled.

Uhhh no
The definition of insanity is repeating the same experiment over and over, and expecting a different result
But I guess its the same kinda thing, given the context

>Uhhh no
You have to go back, faggot

Cause its part of their script, its all the same shtick, have you seen comedy central lately? their late night is up to at least 4 of the same show.

yeet

I literally heard the Daily Show audience groan at one point last week when the show opened on a fresh joke for once, and then 2 minutes later went right back into "you know what else is bad? Trump"-esque jokes. So doubtful its all of America.

>comedians
>a joke
user, I ...

comedian rule: never BE the joke. c'mon man

Comedians are watched by millions of libtards who get endorphins from having the comedian agree with them. This is why political humor is the lowest form of humor.

Sup Forums is funnier than all these faggots and is only 30% political.

They had to suck Obama's cock for 8 years due to the fact he's the first black & gay Commie president, and they forgot how to be funny.
At least Hillary's meltdown is giving them material to work with. Now they just have to stop sucking Hillary's cock and do their jobs.

Writers strikes asshole