She's right

She's right.

>she
Its it you homosexual

>Disadvantage in media coverage

What fucking planet have these creatures come from?

what universe do these people livei n

They have almost every media and cultural institution under control and complain that they have the bad media coverage? Lol wtf?

she's so right, it was near impossible with 99% of the media shilling for her, she needed 100% to have a fair chance.

Well she's not wrong

she's saying this so her braindead supporters will continue going after the "evil alt-right controlled" media and thinking they are the victims

I'm considering buying Clinton's book but don't want to give her money.

>difficult media environment
I suppose an argument can be made that it is a
difficult situation to have the entire media shilling so hard for you that they've lost all credibility and the public is beginning to resent their shilling. But I don't think that's what she has in mind.

Ahh. The microcephaly zika normie

Loot it

You people dont seem to get it. Hillary had 1000% media coverage, spin articles, every news favorable news story that money could buy. Hilldawg was basically the Witcher 3 of politics.

What she is stating; is that it wasnt / isnt enough. That her cult needs to act. Shes sending out a warning you dolts.

>Clinton's book

"public library"

In all seriousness I have her brand new audiobook in mp3 - read by her - if anyone's interested.

I've skimmed it and she really does love herself.

yeah it must be very difficult for only 99.9875% of the media to with with you.

They just keep pushing for more, they won't rest until they have full 1984-style control of history, education and media. There is still too much objectivity and critical voices out there, this must stop, that's all she's saying. They will keep pushing further and further, because that's what it means to be progressive. They can never stop. They have to keep changing things. It would be interesting to see what will happen when they reach singularity, like 1984, finally total control, eliminating thought crimes etc., and there just is no way to push further anymore. Maybe they would just finally stagnate in a totalitarian nightmare that eradicates all critics, including those pushing for change (as the only available change would be to move back and yield ground).
Of course such a society is not desireable at all and we should do whatever we can to foil their plans.

>It would be interesting to see what will happen when they reach singularity,

The same thing leftists have always done if they take over.
Turn on eachother.

Democrats believe people were saying 'fuck the media' thus a less is more strategy would have been appropriate.
What actually happened is White people didn't vote against their interests.

If she can say that with a straight face, she is much more disconnected from reality than I had imagined.

Well we have a problem with "the truth" and "the truth"

She's right.

Where do these originate from? I'd actually pay for that book.

But The Witcher 3 was great...

>pic related

>Shes sending out a warning you dolts.

So?

After all that you've seen, you think I'm afraid?

I wish I knew man, it's a meme mine.

If a person is fucking stupid enough to feel pressure during a secret vote they are an idiot.

As in the democrat backing media keeps falling over themselves to prove they are fake news?

"Only boys get to be Ghostbusters" is fucking gold m8

Pirate. I wonder if anyone would even upload it. One user needs to bite the bullet and make a good rip.

It's from the user that brought you peepee dossier.

He has a phd in master baiting.

Nah, she isn't.

>media environment

lol, soft term for organic "media environments" like this place, free speech is a death sentence for the democrats and they know it

Is it the same pressure that Bill's victims felt?

Big if true.

The one where if they repeat a lie enough times people will believe it

Muh free thinking women. What level of cognitive dissonance are these people on?

An unprecedented one.

Stupid or Crazy?