Why is the US so empty?

and how do we fill it more effectively?

Other urls found in this thread:

centuryinitiative.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck do you mean empty? did you see what you just posted?

Think of it as built in Lebensraum
Fill it by having lots of white babies

Farms nigga

*brown babbies
FTFY

Detroit in Sweden seems fitting. Figures I'd end up in Germany

>how do we fill it
I think it's happening already no?
>effectively
kekd

yes, I see that a huge area houses the same numbef of people as small ass euro countries

Are you retarded? Look at how big England is, and then look at how far England's population is spread across the US. The population density is tiny, that's what he's saying.

We can fill it with all our countries immigrants. They love immigration.

CANADA is even emptier and they are workin on filling it up. its gonna be great trust me 3% gdp growth annualy
centuryinitiative.ca/

Population density people/km2
EU 112
US 33
Russia 8
Canada 4
Australia 3

exactly
>american education

fuck off were full

>empty?
So what? You want Bangladesh-like overpopulation?
It's fine as it is. There's still some wilderness and places to retreat from the populated centers.

Well, first we get rid of all liberals.

and empty even more?
so does Ireland, and they don't underuse their land

>
>Population density people/km2
>EU 112
>US 33
>Russia 8
>Canada 4
>Australia 3
Australia isn't full but U.S is

America is fine as is. I like that we still have large chunks of land we haven't developed. Makes the country feel bigger and like we have more space.

Fuck off we're full.

Stop questioning the burger Lebensraum.

We are armed faggot, try it. You dont get to decide population density because of some stupid ideology.

Fuck off we're full

Why is more better. It just puts cheap labor into the market. Unless we need to prep for some major war and huge casualties, but no politician will tell you that.

>we're full

total fake news

Now THAT'S a map of England I'd like to see!

Becuase 90% of its population has come around in the last 150 years

Total fake ideology

Need room for farms, some of it is just uninhabitable.

Fuck off were full.

We grow 80% of your food, so it's not really empty.

>Australia 3
Confirmed NOT FULL

this

see

Muslims is the answer user.

>living in American-Poland
Feels good famalam. We actually have significant slav ancestry around these parts too.

>united kingdom
>ireland
REEEEEEEEEEE

the middle is full of mountains, deserts and crop fields

>Sweden
>10 million+
Since when????

You don't.
It's the only developed country in the world where land is almost free and that has lots of wilderness.
USA is already full, fuck off

>we should all live like South Korea
>we should all live in tiny apartments on top of eachother wholly dependent on governemnt services

(((Who's))) idea could this be??

its been growing steadily, hit 10 million around the 2010s

>Argument for immigration policy made with beer bottles
????

Did they forget that 98% of the land is desert, abo clay or natural reserves ?
If you take those areas out, then yes, australia is full and we should fuck off.

Fuck you Mohammed, I like paying less than 75k for a 3bed house.

New Jersey is Italian clay

325 MILLION NIGGER

It should be 50 million. Too many people = Too many problems

>Why don't Americans live in cramped conditions like we do in our micronations?
You want to live in the middle of the Mohave desert? Or in "Middle of Nowhere" Kansas? Be my guest they could use the extra population.

You cannot live anywhere far from water supplies or arable lands. U.S. has lots of empty placed because of desserts and rocky mountains. If so, it would be very expensive

Practically all pasta niggers here

>fill it
Fuck off we're full
Never been to the midwest? The landscape is a lot like Scandinavia. Detroit is niggers and muslims, the Swedes and Finns are in the north

I know surrender monkeys hate the English language, but what part of "habitable capacity" don't you understand?

If I can stand on my porch and put a bullet through my neighbor's window then we're too close.

we're full fuck off

just by glancing at it I can see the france one is incorrect so I'll just assume the whole thing is. france is roughly equal to california alone, technically CA is slightly bigger.

It's not empty and it's arable you idiot. The coasts get there food from the middle of the country. Hell commiefornia steals water from other states.

>muh geographical literacy
siberia is 1.4 million square miles bigger than america and has like 1/8th the population, but no one is making threads about populating siberia. dont be a dumbass op

How big are the Arizona or Nevada deserts and how many people live there?

The West US has no water

That is flase

California ran out of water other western states are doing fine

Well the Arizona "deserts" cover about 50% of the state

Roughly 6 million out of 7 million people live in the Arizona deserts, the deserts also account for basically all the agriculture because the states larger rivers (Colorado, gila and salt) flow through the deserts

Nevada is nearly all desert and its 2 million inhabitants live completely within the deserts

gee I wonder why user, btfo

I don't want to fill it.

America is a really special place geologically and biologically.

Wild America is pretty much like wild Africa, herds of migrating antelope and bison, epic expanses. Not to mention the Red woods and sequoias, no other place in the world has trees like N America.

America naturally has everything that makes Africa cool, without the bullshit.

Keep dreaming, non-US trash.

No. Canada really only has about a million square KM of livable land, the rest is rock and rock and more rocks with no fertile land and nothing but evergreens. Realistically Canada has a population density closer to 40

tough luck them, the US is the only developed country projected to keep pretty much growing, staying in the top 5 and getting to 750 million by 2100

actgually thats nigeria, US will be 4th with 450 million

it'll get filled in with chinese eventually

Because Yellowstone will probably erupt within the next couple hundred years. I don't want to live on the top or sides of a volcano, fuck that.

looking at projections, they're as likely to get filled with africans desu