How is your ethnicity represented in anime/manga?

How is your ethnicity represented in anime/manga?
Bad?
Good?
Accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

anidb.net/t819
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stereotypically like everyone other non japanese ethnicity

This.

Not at all.

Actually, you chose a good picture, because the only Polish people I can think of represented in anime are Jews.

I can't think of any Hispanics.

If there's any they'd probably be Mexican.

Pretty good actually

Never been represented in anime/manga and I hope it never is. It could only be bad and piss me off.

None
Onsa a best.

>Latino

Honestly this is pretty accurate

Either supposedly pretty powerful but with really shitty luck or have little jap shits say your language is too hard to pronounce.
JESUS CHRIST YOU FUCKS HER WHOLE FAMILY IS DEAD AND HER COUNTRY IS FUCKING DESTROYED AND YOU CANT HANDLE PRONOUNCING THREE ROBOTS NAMES? HALF YOUR SHIT IS ALREADY NAMED IN FUCKING NORSE OR GERMAN OR SOME SHIT.

Yes I'm mad.

Everyone in the series was represented pretty well desu

>that time they decided to teach you how to haggle for kebabs
If I ever go to egypt I know what I am doing.

Spanish...so latin.

We coons n shiet.

As someone who lives in an Arabic country, that was extremely accurate. That being said, like how they got Avdol in JoJo. Very rare you get a middle eastern character in anime, let alone one that isn't a stereotype. Then again, all main JoJo character's are well written.

pretty accurate.

>"Highway not at order"
I always laugh and cringe at the same time when I see German in anime.

What about this guy?

I have to admit that I don't know that anime.
I'm surprised nobody went STREAMFAG yet

Mostly bad or neutral.
Not very accurate

>He doesn't know JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Boy are you in for a treat

Watch Jojo. It's probably the best anime of this decade, and if the new season keeps the quality up, it'll be the best anye ever. You'll love it all

Which country? I bet I can prove you wrong.

Avdol really started being cool for me after he came back from the dead.

>Dutch characters
>in Chinse girl cartoons.

That coach from Gaint killing, that striker from Gaint Killing and Hellsing have Dutch origins, what else?

I don't think I've ever seen a Persian character in an anime.

>brown people who party
Somewhat accurate.

anidb.net/t819

There are quite a lot.

She has the only interesting design in the entire show

Why do nips care about a character's blood type so much?

I think that they think that it effects your personality. Something like stars signs and shit but with blood.

i'm not even mad

godly

As a medfag that triggers me

>Binland

großly overrrepresented

>vlc

You have to take into account that this is from a country where they willingly decide not to use chairs, real beds, insulation or central heating.

Does it trigger you?

Dude, you forgot the gay dutch from champloo, probably the most famous dutch in anime.

Not really a pole, but still...

I can confirm that this is a 100% accurate description of the Ganges river

Fucking retards ruined their own holy river

Oh that's handy, let's see if there's any characters from my country.

>A Hetalia character
>A minor Saint Seiya character

Yeah, we might as well not exist as far as Japan is concerned.

Well at least he is polite.

>Philippines
>useless comedy relief
Accurate.

Mostly good, I guess.

>be black
>be American
Pretty sure it's physically impossible to be represented in a good light.

outb4/pol/

The black guys in gantz werent that bad were they? And dutch from black lagoon was a cool guy.

Good.

extremely powerful. and accurate

JoJo to the rescue again

black characters in Bleach are pretty cool too. before Kubo inevitably gives in to his fetish and turns them into freak shows

>basically all girls are haughty blondes with top tier bodies
If only.

Your countrymen are qt choir boys that grow up to be dashing vampires after years of anal rape?

>Greek
I can't think of any
It'd probably be like WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS even though we're basically European Mexicans that were cool 2000 years ago

he was a fucking thief
he would've become the niggerest if Joseph hadn't led him to the path of the white man

Not bad

Slightly Inaccurately and perhaps slightly flatteringly. I DO like the whole "Platinum blonde shtick" and compared to others we are represented pretty good. And well Balalaika is my favorite character in Black Lagoon after all

t.Chink

Not that accurate

Could be better since we are essentially at the top of the food chain with regards to races

>Danish

I don't think I've ever seen a Danish person or even heard my nation mentioned in anime. Which is pretty much to be expected.

List of Czech Characters:
Johan
Nina

>November 2032
>Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung still exist
>mfw
DAS ist nicht in Ordnung.

what's this from?

Welcome to poverty and segregation during the Great Depression

I'm german and I've never seen a Danish person, or head any mention of that nation in anythin relevant.

She also has a dick

Only french characterd I can think of are that reverse trap in infinite stratos and Marie in Moyashimon.

>I don't know that anime
There's no way you can say that and not be new.

That just makes it even hotter

That's how it works, user

Dont even know.

I don't believe you.

Don't they have a positive view about Hispanics? They think Hispanics are laid back or something. Something the Japs don't really comprehend. Relaxing.

I grew up near the German border myself and regularly visited your country, but I could imagine that you wouldn't see many Danes in central or southern Germany.

Outside of causing some uproar with our immigration policies and being accused of being racist neo-nazies by our Swedish neighbours, there isn't a lot to say about Denmark. Not surprised you don't hear about us.

ANAL
N
A
L

Sounds about right. I live in lower North Rhine Westphalia, so you're pretty on point there. Sweden, on the other hand, is featured surprisingly often.

Ayyy lmao

Norway here. I just pretend I'm from this country called Scandinavia and I share nationality with anyone from there. I think I've seen more characters referred to as Scandinavian or North-European than characters from particular Scandinavian countries anyway.

are there any animu with cubans in them?

Swedes are just mad that a small nation like Denmark rekt them so many times.

when I visited denmark last year it felt like there weren't any danish people there either, everyone just speaks perfect english and drives a bicycle.

The closest I can think of is a half-Puerto Rican half-oni half-Japanese girl in Negima

How about simple Image search user? Anyway it's a simple Verniy fanart with Cyrillic runes

It's just like in Germany, except for the ridiculous accent.

Michiko to Hatchin. Pretty accurate for some third world shit holes

Didn't Black Lagoon have some scenes in Cuba. It's been a while, so I'm not sure though.

>Image search
Shit you got me. Sorry about that.
I still catch myself living in the times before all that fancy tech.

I've never seen Black Lagoon. I'm a failure of a human.

Futanari is not an ethnicity.

What's your definition of Danish people, or expectations? Apparently 89% of the population are Danish so it seems a little unlikely unless you only went to refugee hotspots or something. I don't know how the Danes handle that though.

Memes aside, Filipinos are probably the worst out of the SE Asians which says a lot. Fucking horrible people.

We're apparently bros.

And brown.

I remember reading this hentai with 2 shota spics conquering a cake, so I say pretty good.

Are brown girls THE best thing to happen to anime? I would say:
Yes

no shit that's basically world history in a nutshell