Name a better 10 second scene in anime

Name a better 10 second scene in anime.

Protip You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLf9oWUe2fc
youtube.com/watch?v=yEL5MQ8Umcs
youtube.com/watch?v=fCQIwPdAXco
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/04/13-1/tsukihime-remake-release-reportedly-still-tba
web.archive.org/web/20150610145341/http://a.pomf.se/vkdyjf.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>posting a jpg when talking about a 10 second long scene as OP

>nasushit
>good

this.
kill yourself op

If you watched the film you should recall the 10 second scene anyways.

It's the only nasu shit worth seeing.

KnK is still my favorite TM related thing, I like Fate too but KnK is another level. I wish they'd finally animate some other LN stuff from Nasu or that Nasu would finally write something that isn't Fate related again.

Will Nasu ever get serious about his work again?

Every Mana scene in Kara no Kyoukai.

I watched that movie but I can't remember specific scenes anymore. Hell I even read the books but no idea what happened there at the moment.

some yin yang symbolism bullshit or whatever

So was NOT!Shirou supposed to be the complete opposite of Shiki? You know, yin and yang and all that bullshit.
Because if he was, I didn't see it.

I don't remember it, much like almost every scene in those shitty movies

author couldn't even come up with a new design for Shiro in the fate series what a hack

The movie is not about opposites entirely. It's more about contradictions.

To answer your question, the main difference between Shiki and Tomoe is that while Shiki is drawn to death, Tomoe is "born" form it.

The whole ying-yang thing was an example about how contradicting opposites complement each other.

Blame Takeuchi, not Nasu.

Blame Ufotable not these hacks

He does look like Shirou, you can't deny it. And can you really blame ufotable with KnK ? Shit was beautiful.

They desperately need whoever handled character designs in the first 7 KnK movies to handle everything they animate from Type Moon.

Save the noses.

>KnK ? Shit was beautiful.
I loved KnK I meant just the design, Shirou is a ginger while Tomoe in original was literal redhead.

Why get serious when milking FSN for eternity is easy money?

For fun? I imagine money weren't his primary motivation when he did KnK.

But didn't he get serious by doing Mahoyo?

Maybe he doesn't have any ideas anymore. This happens with a lot of people, it's probably the main reason why there are so many manga that drag on for all eternity, get hiatuses or slow releases without much progress or a complete genre shift.

It's in my backlog. Did he?

And it didn't worked as much as he expected. So he is going back milking Fate with F/GO and it's literally printing money.

Are they even still working on this one? I mean the first part came out ages ago and we never get any new infos.

I did it!

Busy doing Tsukihime Remake.

What I don't know is why do they take so long.

partyhard.webm

I doubt we'll see the remake before 2020.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=tLf9oWUe2fc
Yeah,he did,however Wasn't he going to release Tsuki remake before Mahoyo 2?
We'll all be dead before Nasu stops milking fate anyway

Visual look fantastic. Music too. Can't believe this didn't catch on.

I haven't watched the 2014-15 anime, was it as violent as this?

>Music too.

I agree.
youtube.com/watch?v=yEL5MQ8Umcs
youtube.com/watch?v=fCQIwPdAXco

No, it was toned down. They tried to make Illya's death more emotional than shocking.

Yeah, they just couldn't get away with it on TV. HF better have some good shit tho.

So there's no information about the Tsukihime remake except character designs?

I actually liked the 2014 version better. The mad Dr.Gil and the blood spray always felt a little too much for me.

Same here. Bloody scenes don't touch me, it's the emotional stuff that makes scenes sad.

These are your news

crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/04/13-1/tsukihime-remake-release-reportedly-still-tba

Absolutley nothing.

Both have their strenghs imo. It's more of a personnel taste

web.archive.org/web/20150610145341/http://a.pomf.se/vkdyjf.webm
after 1 min mark its so very good.

Pretty sure this is way longer than 10 seconds, like 30 at least.