There's one fatal flaw in white "women" today

There's one fatal flaw in white "women" today.
She has absolutely no loyalty.
She will leave her boyfriend if she finds one who is better looking, has more money, or has a bigger cock.
She will ignore her vows and will engage in adultery if she sees a man who's cock she wants inside of her.
She will throw her children into a daycare if she feels bored at home and wants to go out drinking or wants to get a job because Rabbi Shlomo told her that a woman's place is slaving for his cousin Moshe, the CEO of Goldenburg Enterprises.
She will betray her homeland if she doesn't agree with everything the head of the government says.
She will defy anything and everything her parents tell her because Professor Ronda Rosenburg, PhD of Women's Studies told her that they're dumb old racists who don't want Tyrone to impregnate her.
This is why white "women" are dregs of society. They don't care about the greater good. They want to import refugees because it makes them feel good, not because they care about the welfare of the refugees. That's why they don't donate to charity, instead they want to government to take care of them. That's why they don't care about if the refugees are actual refugees. They just want more third worlders in their country because it makes them feel good and because they feel like they need to "replace the aging population" which could've been accomplished by just having children of their own. But Professor Israel told her that the world already has enough people, so whites shouldn't breed. Instead we should import Africans who have 15 children each. Because only whites contribute to overpopulation.
This is why white "women" need to be wiped out. They have always been and will always be the fifth column of the Jews and we can only save our way of life by getting rid of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1505167582327.webm
youtu.be/4ncPWsDIjf8
youtu.be/JXRN_LkCa_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Making broad stroke statements is stupid. You should stop projecting your inadequacies.

agreed but sauce

Well I mean they are taught from a young age to be "strong independent womyn" and in this society that equates to sucking as many cocks as possible.

Obviously (((#notall))) but you're a dumbass for saying there isn't a problem.

>This is why white "women" are dregs of society

White women are dregs of society because white men are faggot pussies who let themselves get cucked lolol

They may be broad stroke statements but they are true. My post describes the average white woman.

nice wall of text

>She will leave her boyfriend if she finds one who is better looking, has more money, or has a bigger cock.

What's wrong with that? Evolution is all about improving. She should be looking for that to increase the quality of the race.

Then look for above average, That goes for every single other aspect of life, too.

permavirgin beta cuck detected

can you shutup for a minute and realize the whole world is under the nose of the jew

that before hitler ever came to power usa was judaized and jews got mostly german descendents to travel to their ancestral homeland and kill their blood brothers.

women have always been a pain in the ass

Which happens because white mothers raise white sons to be feminized little sissies. They're not allowed to play outside, they're not allowed to do anything that might get them hurt, they're told it's okay to cry and okay to like girly things. Then in college they're told that being a white male is evil and that you should fight to destroy your own kind.

If you are anti white women then you are anti white.

If all nonwhite men were killed right now, the nonwhite genetics of their women would be bred out in three to four generations.

Theres always another cock waiting for me, sweetie. Bye now, Mohammed waiting

is this a pasta now? ive seen this 6 million times

When haven't women been the niggers of the world? Giving them voting rights sank the world forever, all this shit is (((empowering)))

>There's one fatal flaw in white "women" today.
>white
>today

Women in general are disloyal as fuck and always has been.
>Be civilized man
"yawn"
>Be hyper machismo shit flinging ape
"Muh pussy is soaking my pants!"

>She will leave her boyfriend if she finds one who is better looking, has more money, or has a bigger cock.
what's wrong with this? many men leave their wives for an upgrade. yolo

or we could have stable family units raising socially well adjusted children instead of Constant Cock Carousel. just a thought.

loyalty, dedication, and stable oxytocin bonding not ruined by a lifetime of sexual adventure, is what builds civilization

>white supremacist flag
>wants to wipe out all white women, thus destroying all possibility of any white children being born ever again
nice

True but desu white men should be wiped out too. No cuck has a right to life. And we are eternal cucks for letting all this happen and not just starting our own little holocausts.

it ain't just whites bro, that's the sad part

all women are like this (statistically)

Lol k, nice try rabbi

>Which happens because white mothers raise white sons to be feminized little sissies

And white men do nothing to stop them lolol, the blame is on you faggot

>Getting rid of white women will save white race said the retard
Take care of yourselves. Become Chad. Tell women that they will be loyal to you or they will be out on the street.
Do not reward sluts with marriage. Make it clear that they will end up old and alone if they wanted to party like degenerates.
No hymen no diamond.

80% of divorce is initiated by the woman
it's not men statistically that are "trading up"

Agreed

White women should be nothing but a womb at most. Her only function should be to birth a white child.
>All nonwhite men are killed or sterilized
>Every white man gets a white wife and nonwhite wife
>If the nonwhite wife is pregnant with a son, the fetus is aborted
>If the fetus is a female, it is allowed to live
>The half white daughter is assigned to a white male
>Her children are now 3/4th white
As this goes on, nonwhite genetics will be bred out after a few generations.

>t. Loser unable to find a good woman
All you're doing is making the same circlejerk thread on Sup Forums we've seen a hundred times
This
My dutch pure aryan gf of nearly 3 years is the most loyal woman I've ever met

this is correct for all women

>n
You'll never actually know if she took another dick. Think deep on it.

>Which happens because white mothers raise white sons to be feminized little sissies.
appreciate it.

the most charming, well-rounded and well-adjusted chads i've met were white athletes (brothers) with divorced parents. some of the most socially awkward, unlikable people i've met were raised in two-parent homes. so....

Second for sauce.

It's amplified by at least ten times for white women, though.

Lmao no you cuckfetishing freak.
I have dated women who cheat and I have cheated on women myself, I know how to judge character after enough years in the game.

WHITE

SHARIA

Has Sup Forums even held hands with a woman? Much less have sex or gotten in an LTR?

Kek how could a woman be loyal if she never met you?

Other subspecies are even worse, asshole.

>let themselves get cucked
You get arrested for trying to stop it, virgin. That's modern relationships with women. In the past, you'd probably get married young and pretty much own her (each other, really). Now, you're a worthless cuck and have no choice but to accept it if you want her to stick around for a while until she gets sick of you completely.

Women are literally never satisfied. 'Chads' are getting cucked constantly.

Lol k

Sauce?

Thanks for this pic user. Saved!

Mgtow cucks totally btfo.

Maybe ummm....don't date degenerate whores. Good white women exist and if you cant find any maybe that's your fucking fault

lol virgin

Op's broke and has a small cock and got dumped.

and yet again a leaf is the most 1488
could be we are still actually whyte

And yet another anti-white women shill thread.

SAGE and REPORTED

Best threads on Sup Forums are always the ones where a lonely pathetic virgin whines about why no women wants to have sex with him.

Look at yourself in the mirror, the answer is right there.

oyy veyy, the ADF are getting really meta when they wan't to stop a conversation that conflicts with their agenda.
women are bred to be cancerous twats and ignoring it will only make it worse user.

nah, you are just insecure with how ugly you are, your shitty job, and your small dick. Which drives her away.

>reddit spacing
>"threads"
go back to plebbit

They're pathetic virgins but also paid shills. Keep in mind (((they))) throw millions to influence the internet and Sup Forums is one of their main targets.
The pasta in OP has been posted here many times before and other white women hating / MGTOW / racemixing threads too.

>She will ignore her vows and will engage in adultery if she sees a man who's cock she wants inside of her.
user, all wamen are like that, its called hypergamy. Study more here: therationalmale.com/

They just need a little more guidance from authority figures

MULTICULTURALISM MEANS THIS, AND IT IS A GOOD THING
i.4cdn.org/gif/1505167582327.webm

yes. trust the guy that is afraid of posting his (((geo-tag))) that posts recycled memes on every reply.

The Jews have gotten to our women decades, if not centuries, ago. But what do white men do? What do they think will solve the problem? They think more white women will fix our issues, not knowing that white women are the root cause of said issues. White women are not content with their way of life if they don't feel as if they're doing something "good." They care not for logic. All they want is to feel "good," so they import more and more third worlders into our countries. But do they actually do anything to help them? No. Instead, the scream that the government should raise taxes and make the white man pay for them to feel good. And how do they repay the white man? They demonize him. They've ruined our states with more and more liberalization. Now that they see that the white man is waking up, the Jews no longer hide their intentions. They openly state that they want to destroy the white male. They want to feminize him. They want him gone. And who is spearheading their efforts? None other than white women.

I'm done with Millennial women. I'm content with banging Gen Xers and waiting for 2nd and 3rd wave Gen Z to reach a more fuckable age.

>She has absolutely no loyalty.
I wonder if changes in (((contraception))) had a hand in that.

RIP that whitebois asshole

0/10 Shlomos.

We are a product of our environment. Much of the same can be said about White men. Just because you see the problems dragging us down, does not mean you get to push off your responsibility entirely on women. Many of have given up society as well.

the most interesting thing about this thread

Sauce pls

The problem lies in the emasculation of the white man.

Women, due to their biology, have the mating instincts of animals.

Now that white men have bottom tier testosterone levels (nu-males), white women will seek men who are not hormonal eunuchs or fat pieces of shit.

Notice how worldwide the white chad is the most desirable man, period?

Because chads have high T, they have their pick of females.

In nature, 95% of males never get to reproduce in the higher species.

There is no winning against natural selection.

If all we want is to "feel good". Imagine how easy it should be to get us to " feel good" about saving our people and protecting white children from 3rd world muslim rapists?
Rather than look for solutions you want to cry about the problems which are disappearing and feminism is dying. Now that women are coming back to our roots you (((kikes))) have to pit white men against us and create a male version of feminism. The result would be the same.

youtu.be/4ncPWsDIjf8

Youre kike lies will not fool anyone anymore shlomo.

Damn what's going on here?

Gonna need more info on this roastie to research how to save my race.

It's a Colombian girl who goes by Melanie Wood.

White men are too soft and need to step up their game

White women should not be wiped out. There are many white women who are nationalists and still care about society and other people rather than just themselves. Instead of wiping out white women we should persuade them to join our cause. However the dumb ones we can get rid off, also the beta male leftists should be wiped out, they are the worst of the worst, however intelligent white women are the key to saving Europe and the west, and if we get rid of them, guess what? The left wins...

Unless there's a massive political shift in Europe, that won't be happening.

If you want to make money to attract a good looking woman, that good looking woman will always be looking for the BBD. The Bigger Better Deal.

If you want to make yourself into a man, and attract a woman, then you don't have that problem.

Im guessing she cheated on him and therefore deserves that?

As a white woman I'm waiting for white men to step the fuck up. Until then I won't apologize for hooking up with real men.

so much wrong here I don't even know where too start.
>we can only save our way of life by getting rid of them.
how exactly are you going to save "our" (probably not yours though, since you're most likely a basementdwelling fatbag) way of life without white women? are you planning to import muslimas or southasians?

Also, do you really believe that all women are exactly the same? or that white "men" are any different?

Is that gay sex?

wtf I love Islam now

No you fucking kike, white women's brains should be re-brainwashed and make them as they used to be.

Fuck off with your games shill, you won't get away this time, it's too obvious that you want more Sup Forumstards to grow their hate for white women.
Don't give up goys, there are still many respectfull white women who are worth and are not roasties. Also it's your job to make the NEXT generations better, don't just complain and do nothing you basement dwellers.

And OP show your flag

On today's episode of "Who got rejected by his crush and is venting about why he's a 'nice guy' on Sup Forums".......

Yeah I wonder how much of this war between the sexes on the interwebs is larping women.
The problem is, sugarbritches, you hold too much power to tell the authorities when a rape occurs, take our children, and every white knight closeted fagbag will step up to your defense on the most ridiculous accusations.
Until we can all beat you with a stick no larger than our thumbs, you won't be able to choose who are the good men and who are the violent murderers.
>take away suffrage
>re-enact corporal punishment laws
>allow men to partake in the mating choices of their daughters
until then, you'll never get a 'real man', split-tail

Even if it is women's fault men are just as bad for enabling it.
Women didn't cheat in the past because they knew they would be shamed by men and that no other man would want used goods.

Who does the arresting? Other men.

Chris brown was right.

youtu.be/JXRN_LkCa_o

Then you know they all cheat, and would never have a gf. You don't actually know. They can fuck whenever they want. You can't. Don't insult me with a fucking leafed flag and an actual cuckfetishing freak running your country.

You need to wrap your butthurt in a pink bow so people will but into your shilling easier

>As a white woman

lolol

I honestly don't care about what you think. The fact that you think your opinion matters enough to me that you feel the need to tell me is why white women are scum.

Are you seriously implying that black women are any better?

You fucking beta male virgins act like this is anything new. News flash: infidelity has always existed, sex outside of marriage has always existed, STDs have always existed, and abandoning children has always existed.

Yeah, in the past it obviously wasn't put on a pedestal or even tolerated once it became public, but it happened, probably at rates almost comparable to today.

Nobody gave a shit about affairs unless people found out about them, because then suddenly your social ranking dropped and that's all people cared (and still care) about.

And women have always been sluts and always fucked people before marriage. We have manuscripts from the 13th century for fuck's sake satirizing the fact that men lose interest if you won't have sex with them, but then they don't want to marry you afterwards because you aren't "pure."

It's the fucking human condition for Christ's sake. If you left your basements and talked to people you'd find it out. People are whores. Congrats to the ones who can control it, but most people can't, and it's always been that way. Stop acting like it's new.

>it's another "redditourist namefag comes to Sup Forums and gets filtered" episode

Holy shit, stop sperging out you little tard....

I never said anything about black women. Black women are worse than white women. Middle Eastern and Latin American women are superior.

I want this to be true. When I was a kid, I realized very early that women are crazy and dumb, and I thought that when I grow into adulthood, I could find a wife. Then I grew up and now we see what (((they've))) done.

Dude, this is just women in general. When Europeans came to Tahiti the women literally sold themselves for iron nails and other scrap metal, and their men urged them to do so.

See reality for what it is, grow a pair and fucking act dominantly and you'll get a loyal woman

You're right, woman are behind the destruction of society. White men need to take back control and condemn degeneracy.

Shhhh beta, big boys talking.

Ditto