China hate thread

Stand, men of the West, worshippers of Logos, descendants intellectually and figuratively of Socrates, Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, Otto, Napoleon, and on and on. The chink menace rears its head, as the malicious chinks full of self-confidence and yet also possessed of a demonic inferiority complex, attempt to destroy a West weakened by Jewish parasites. We on Sup Forums have been fighting the Jew for years, and now it is time to fight the ultimate battle against the hordes of chinks. Our sacred texts are the legendary Chinese redpills, and our sacred art are the webms. Let us spread them to every corner of the Internet, and pave the way for Steve Bannon's economic nationalism to stay the chinks at last. The chinks will follow the same path as all, from Persians to Reds, who have attacked Western civilization before. Who's with me!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665374/The-woman-beautiful-buttocks-China.html
unicef.org/eapro/Water-sanitation-China.pdf
thehindu.com/data/What-numbers-tell-us-about-Open-Defecation-in-India/article15422326.ece#!
youtube.com/watch?v=1z4mFZ_XDko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, sauce on this?

sauce is best butt contest china
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665374/The-woman-beautiful-buttocks-China.html

China exists for one reason alone: Keeping the CCP members rich and powerfull.
Everything that happens in China is geared towards this goal.
And the CCP cronies will fight anyone who threatens the flow of money into their offshore bank accounts.
The term "threaten" is very important here.
You can talk about corruption and political repression in China.
No one realy cares about what you say and think.
Only if you start gaining followers, when you start to threaten the wealth of corrupt government officials (a.ka. "disturb the harmony"),
only then you will be disappeared.
Not for long, though. Your organs will show up as soon as some rich Arab needs new ones.

>TL;DR:
>Every political move in China is meant to keep the Governmet Officials rich and in power.
>If viewed through that lens everything starts to make a whole lot more sense

This is also the reason why there will be no war with China.
For example: China has no army.
While there is an army in China, it is the CCP's army.
It's purpose is not to defend China, but to kill the dirty chinese peasants if they ever try to revolt against the party.
The PLA soldiers are literally and publicly sworn to defend the communist party, not the chinese people.
Killing god knows how many unruly chinese subjects is in fact the only thing this "army" has ever done since the day of its inception.

*BRAAAAAAAAAPP*

Warning! The good work this topic does may be assailed by chink agents attempting to pass off as US citizens or leafs. Pic related. They brand all who are redpilled on China as pajeets.

So true.

Yeah, the "50 Cent Army". They stick out like a sore thumb.

unicef.org/eapro/Water-sanitation-China.pdf

>only 10 million people in china (1% of the national population) practise open defecation in 2011, whereas

thehindu.com/data/What-numbers-tell-us-about-Open-Defecation-in-India/article15422326.ece#!

>52% of people in india practises open defecation.

That was fast.
Fuck off, Ping!

>Toilets mean nothing

>Believing statistics from China

Yup, we've got a chinkike, right on schedule! Pic related.

>only 1%
>only
You're saying this like it was a good thing Chang.

Well, at least I know that they are always lying.
That is some form of reliablity, too.

Kung poo.

>0 years of culture, still thinks white people have culture

Kind reminder that China was white until 2500 years ago, wherein they becaume half-white half-mongoloid 2000 years ago, and are 5% white today: according to DNA tests. The reduction of whiteness nearly directly correlates to the decline in Chinese cultural production.

not a chink, nor am i white, but these are the facts. so chink's 50 cent army refers to everybody against them as 'pajeets' and you guys refer to everybody who dare contradicts you a 'chink' or 'ping'? ok

www.pseau.org/outils/ouvrages/iwa_the_elimination_of_open_defecation_and_its_adverse_health_effects_a_moral_imperative_for_governments_and_development_professionals_2017.pdf

>Some pasta about China:
>Part 1/2

China is collapsing.
China is on the verge of imPLOsion!
Let me tell you something about China.
China has had 83 dynasties. That is 83 different governments. That is 83 different revolutions. That is 83 times when the people overthrew a government and established a new one.
Let me tell you something else about China. The history of China is violent AS FUCK. Every single time a new dynasty was established, TENS OF MILLIONS of Chinese people got slaughtered or starved to death.
Every single time a Chinese dynasty collapsed, A QUARTER OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION DIED, because the Chinese population was always the biggest in the world.
In the history of mankind, more Chinese people died than all the other peoples of the world COMBINED.
Only an idiot who has never studied Chinese history thinks that China has 5,000 years of uninterrupted history.
Those thousands of years were chaotic and fragmented. China has always been a chaotic dog-eat-dog Battle Royale clusterfuck. Listen to what I have to say!
China is on its last legs.
China is so damn close to collapsing.
But you wanna know what's stopping it from collapsing?
Answer:
Chinese people know better than anyone the nature of China. The nature of China is to collapse and be reborn, again and again and again.
But the process is extremely painful. Every single dynasty in China's history follows the same pattern. Let me use a 90 year dynasty as an example.
The first 30 years is spent suppressing its rivals. The next 30 is a golden age where people thrive.
The last 30 years is spent preventing its inevitable collapse, and the entire population suffering and revolting.

Not even a chink, but op's image is merely a meme, especially when you consider the fact that they've taken more than 400 million people out of poverty over the course of the past few decades.

What'd I tell you! The meme crusade is rising!

>Some pasta about China:
>Part 2/2

The PRC's golden age has already passed. China's collapse is inevitable.
But Chinese people are so afraid of the inevitable chaos and suffering that they're willing to prop up the dying beast that is the PRC and are willing
to tolerate all the bullshit that their government feeds them in order to prevent China's destiny of collapsing from coming to fruition.
Chinese nationalism is like the duct tape that's preventing the shitty broken-down PRC machine from falling apart. China is desperate, but fortunately (for them), the Chinese people are blinded by nationalism.
But it's futile...
Everyone whose specialty lies in China knows that China's time is up. Every political scientist knows that China's time is up. Trump knows it. Putin knows it.
Every single foreigner that works or makes money in China knows it. Trust me, I know China, and I know that China's time is up. I know that Chinese people are in for a world of suffering.
China is the most predictable country in the entire world. China has one of the longest histories in the world, but its entire history is a repeating cycle,
going through the same things, making the same mistakes, again.. and again.. and again.
Those who KNOW, already KNOW.
Who do you think China is being so aggressive in the SCS? Desperation.
Why do you think Japan is militarizing again after more than 70 years? Preparation.
Why do you think the US is installing a missile defense system on the Korean peninsula?
Why do you think Trump is slowly creating a rift between the Russo-Chinese alliance?
Why do you think Trump is targeting China's economy?
China is RIP.
The Chinese people are in for a hundred years of suffering. It's their fate.

OP is a pajeet shitskin magapede teenager who wants us white people to go die fighting china.

ask this shitskin subhuman who many white men should die fighting china and watch how he thinks as many as possible to defeat the enemy of india.

NEVER TRUST A SHITSKIN. all the shitskins want is to steal the money and send us to die fighting for them. sorry you dumb shitskins but america is gonna be isolationist. we're not dying for you shitskin in india you ugly brown turd pajeet.

your mentally retarded showing that image. you better ask somebody who knows english what it means cause obviously you don't. you shitskin pajeet. go fuck yourself and fuck india. every if 1 billion pajeet die it isn't worth the life of a single white man.

The chinks will be blacked before long!

Not going to happen.
They are as racist as it gets.

REMEMBER: all brown people fear china and know they're not welcome. they know china loves big white cock so they want us to hate them instead of letting china kill them off.

there's no white person spamming anti-chinese stuff on Sup Forums it's always other shitskins of different races who are jealous of east asians

My god! It's you again, chinkike cuck! Still fantasizing about wmaf I see.

you see you retard shitskin pajeet? it's a gook wife with a white guy who has a sexbot. this is the future you ugly fucking brown reject. white men will not go and die fighting china or even hate it. keep on limping on you 3inch 5ft limp dick faggot. that chick you post always probably rejected your queer ass

Not true! Pic related.

These threads are so fucking transparent.

>agitators calling others chink
shills
Shareblue 101

Is good to see you here John aka eurasian tiger.

you aren't fooling anybody you little bitch.

>OH NO WHITE MEN DON'T LIKE CHINESE PLEASE GO FIGHT THEM FOR ME PLEASE PELASE!!!!!!
hahaha your shitty poo in the loo country is gonna get btfo by chinks and there's zero white guys in america gonna help you. go magapede on reddit you faggot teenage pajeet. you got hands like a baby

Was the kid shitting on the garbage bins one of the politburo members kid?

Trying to disturb the meme crusade, I see? Clearly a chink. The US just needs the mental strength and fortitude to take on the cheating, lying chinks. Steve Bannon will show the way.

And why would sane white men support the destruction of their race by mixing with chinks?
If anything it's shitskins that enjoy seeing white men ruin their lineage.

not a chink, but i am east asian. white and east asian alliance - when?

look it's the spic shill. not on a proxy this time?

we're not going to die going to asia. we'll die killing you spics in america though during the race war.

>doesn't know what the Tiananmen Square massacre was really about.

Students protest getting blacked. Tanks crush students and China imports more niggers.

Yup, it's definitely the same dude, mexibro. We meet again. The fellowship rejoins.

Someone creates this thread every day with the same posts and Pictures. Why? The west has a lot to learn from China.

we don't need to mix. we need to not fight them retard. it's shitskin who want whites to go battle against china so we die and then they collect everything we built.

do you think shitskins win in a race war? N-O. they need us to go die in a war against china. that's the real white genocide.

another shitskin who wants whites to hate asians cause his people aren't welcome

What a (((coincidence)))!

lol you're mentally ill pajeet. euroasian tiger doesn't post white men and asan women you delusional fuck. he spams hapa stuff saying it's bad. kys your subhuman retard. you got like 70 iq and don't belong on Sup Forums

I do not need to fight China.
They have been doing a great job at that for the last 100 years.

The chinese CCP is on its last leg anyway.
The chinese economy slides towards recession, the legal situation is worse than it was 15 years ago and corruption has grown to comical proportions.
A third of the international businesses are moving out of China and rich chinese officials are moving their money and families out of the country, too.
Oh, and there is this small genocide with only a few million murdered going on.
There have been some 150.000(!) mass protests in China last year alone, while party leader Xi Shinping is tied up in a power struggle.

I will not be surprised if tomorrow's news reads: "Chinese government collapsed".

you're one to talk about pooing on the streets:

>However, some countries have done very well in reducing
OD: for example, in rural Vietnam 43% of the
population practised OD in 1990, but by 2015 this had
been reduced to 1%; in Bangladesh the corresponding
figures were 40 and 2%; and in Mexico they were 51 and
4% (WHO/UNICEF ).

www.pseau.org/outils/ouvrages/iwa_the_elimination_of_open_defecation_and_its_adverse_health_effects_a_moral_imperative_for_governments_and_development_professionals_2017.pdf

Because we in the West must band together to defeat the rising chink fire. They are externally what the kikes are internally. Each threat is tied inextricably to the other.

Exactly. Wmaf is a meme designed to cuck whites.

one purhased shitproduct from china equals to one puppet boiled alive

just so you all remember that fact

this is why. it's a viet zipperhead, pajeet reddit, and beaner in mexico.

the zipperhead and beaner both use mass proxy on us, britain, canada, and even shit like new zealand and others. the pajaet is a retard phonefag who just found Sup Forums.

ALL shitskins want us to die fighting china. they know they can't beat whites or chinks so they want us to die fighting each other and then they pick up the pieces.

>The west has a lot to learn from China.

OK Sweden. Explain.

look at this pajeet tell us that we as whites need to go die in asia. the place on the other side of the globe instead of cleaning up our own countries. yes, we need to die fighting china isn't of killing mudslimes, spics, or niggers in our own countries.

shitskins only want to kill whites and steal our stuff.

man i love how you bitched out last night once the white boy called you a yellow nigger and you refused to post your hand.
You are done here CHANKORO, you no longer have any "cred".

Chink on us proxy is a cuck with homoerotic and sissy tendencies, as evidenced by his repeated use of gay pajeet pics. Probably John Bettendorf.

yeah i'm a yellow nigger white nationalist who doesn't want to go fight wars for shitskins in the middle east or asia. make perfect sense you ugly fucking retard.

oh wait. instead i'm a right wing isolationist who wants america first and not whites dying for pajeet or subhuman spics to try and take over america? yeah tha makes more sense. fight china yourself you ugly subhuman. we've got all the nukes and don't fear them

Was that you who called him out last night?

This Nihonjin gets it.

Do you ever get off the web, chink? If you don't have a transcendental cause for being here, why are you as devoted to these threads as I am?

i've not posted on Sup Forums for at least a week

you aren't fooling anybody that's white you ugly freak pajeet. you need logic and reason and that's why everybody know you're a shill shitskin.

explain to us whites why we need to die fighting china instead of killing spics and niggers making america white?
>because maga!! magapede civic nationalism. racysm is bad. now let's go die white men. no matter the cost
this is the future of india pajeet.

Yeah, same guy.

>yeah i'm a yellow nigger
We know you are John, why don't you go and kill your cuck race traitor father, you fucking piece of shit chink.

I know that all the memes about China being on the decline, near collapse, and a "historical anomaly" are all a bunch of bullshit when people as redpilled as Nick Land have fled there.

They're going to give death penalty to chinks that use proxys on china, they don't want all their shitshow spilling out to the world.

Too many dogs and birds to be China. Amazing, even full of Pajeets, India still has an ecosystem. Cinese rivers on the other hand...

eurasian tiger the chink who spams nonstop hate for asian women and hates white nationalism is me. why don't you return to reddit where you belong? that guy makes interracial threads and nonstop hapa hate. i said hapa is fine so that automatically isn't euroasian tiger you little fucking retard shitskin. you don't know Sup Forums or anything so you're just embarrassing yourself. white men getting gook wives is just fine. see you fucking loser? that's automatically not eurasian tiger. now kill yourself cause you're a failure at everything in life

China's aging, population decling and low fertility rate will be far worse than nips.

Morever, their economy-gdp is full of debt,lie and bubble.

They are sucks.

Look at their games

All of cultures,styles, genre are japanese culture and all of charectors, voice actors are japanede.

They are far uglier than nips and even here korean.

Good shit man.

Ha yeah like this guy sure. Member? The slanted guy who drove his moto into a crowd in Frisco?

Here's the "China is collapsing" red pill.

I don't get what you're driving at.

>Implying shitskins give a flying fuck about chinks let alone have time on their hands to shit post subversive threads on Sup Forums all day

Subversion is a Jewish/White tactic

Right back atcha. Thanks bro.

That image is true.

Checked. Also, I mean guys who go to China are larping 007 impersonators who don't care about their race and are slaves of impulse and conformists.

you don't understand shitskins. they aren't subverting anything they're spamming anti-chinese stuff they hate china is better than them. they want us to go die fighting them. it isn't a conspiracy it's obvious facts. can pajeet, spics, or viets deal with china? obviously not. they need us to go die fighting them so they can also win. non-whites hate whites. anything that kills us is great for them

take this crazy pill guys! this shill seriously is trying to help you. we whites must spill our blood until the pacific is red defeating china. the shitskins in our country aren't a problem maga!

True, the ruling class was originally white.

Indeed. Note the massive difference in artistic quality between the Western-inspired Qin statues and the Chinese-made Han statues. Keep in mind that the Han dynasty came after the Qin dynasty, revealing that there was a huge regression in artistic ability once the Qin dynasty fell and the Han peoples came into power.

Sounds like you have no clue who Nick Land is, in which case you shouldn't have even bothered to post.

I got trips. Kek's blessing is upon me, chink.

thanks for the redpill shitskin

I'll check you out more then, Nick, you self-aggrandizer. I can tell who you are, thought komissar.

But the leaf was the good guy in that story... looks you might be the real chink here user

if you have never smoked a cig while shitting you havent experienced life

You're welcome, Richard Wang.

China and cannibalism.

Revisit the thread. I was battling the leaf and the chink proxy all night. The leaf actually tracked down one of my meme crusade threads that slid. Also, I meant the us flag at the top of the pic, who used "us" to refer to the chinks.

you're talking with a pajeet teenager from reddit who spams magapede and kekistani. he wants us to go die so india. you can't reason with subhuman shitskins. all three of these people don't have any logic or reason they just hate china and want us too as well. that's why they hide on us proxy
youtube.com/watch?v=1z4mFZ_XDko
this is a billionaire who moved his family to china and made them learn mandarin. this is why on an instinctual level these shitskins are so scared and need us to die for them

Cannibalism is an important part of Chinese culture. 5000 years of cannibalism.

5000 years of Chinese suffering.

you're a yellow skinned shrimp dick dog eater. nobody from america thinks there's a difference between a viet zipper and a chink. if anything you're worse in our minds shitskin. that's why you hide on that us flag cause you're a bitch. nobody matter bad chinks are you're at most their level and not an inch above

The way that man seems to be enjoying taking a dump with a cig makes me want to smoke again.

That was me, here is the wemb for those that haven't seen it.

I don't use Reddit, and am learning mandarin myself. Nor do I want a war. I want the West to practice economic nationalism so that the chink menace can be nipped in the bud.

Did you get any sleep in the past 3 days, Ling?