Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

Just finished watching the dub of season 1 and it was amazing. Is there any word on a dub for Stardust Crusaders besides the 3 episodes they dubbed for testing? I really don't wanna switch over to sub and I can't find anything on a dub for Stardust Crusaders.

>Dub

Why would you do that to yourself?

Shigechi dies
Aya Tsuji dies
Kira is run over by an ambulance
Bruno dies
Narancia dies
Fugo leaves the group
Polnareff returns
Abbachio dies
Everyone dies in part 6 and th universe is reset
Gyro dies
Diego dies
Hot Pants dies
Funny Valentine summons a Diego Brando who has The World
Johnny's head is crushed by a rock
Gappy is a fusion of Yoshikage Kira and Josefumi Kujo

Because I speak English and dubs flow better because it's your native language. I also don't care if you agree with me so go be elitist elsewhere.

Kill yourself.

>this mad for no reason.

user stop doing this to yourself this is exactly the type of behaviour everyone expects from a neckbeard

He is a cute

Nah, no word on any continuation of the Stardust Crusaders dub. Might still happen, but I'm guessing it wont. Too bad since what I've heard of the SC dub wasn't half bad.

>3 seasons of a show plus a 4th starting
>decide to watch the dub which only covers 1 season

This.
Kill yourself, nigger.
Subtitles are always better. In every situation. It's why foreign movies get subs, not dubs.

did they get English people to play the characters in the first season?

No.

How disappointing.

Kill yourself.

So I would say you should start with the subbed version of SC since it's likely that a continuation of the dub won't happen. Or you can actually reach out to Viz Media on twitter or something and tell them that you want it.

If you love the subs so much why don't you just learn the damn language? Come on be hardcore weebs.

Damn, that sucks.

>if you love English subtitles so much why don't you just learn Japanese!

Exponentially retarded

Kill yourself, really.

Mad enough yet? Need more weeb rage?

You're clearly not wanted on this board, why don't you leave?

I just asked a question and cancer like them answer but yeah I'm the problem

You're the only cancer here, kill yourself back to wherever you came from.

If this board is full of cancer why don't you leave?

Anime fags ruin everything. The jojo fanbase on Sup Forums was one of the best before it got an anime adaptation.

why have a war over it? some people prefer dubs, others prefer subs. you're a fucking retard if you think one person is worse than you for liking what you don't like. some dubs are objectively better, and some subs are objectively better.

Fuck off as well then.