What happened to Jojo's fanbase?

It had a good fanbase, sadly it's all normies now and it mainly attracts gay people and sjw (for some reason).

Pic related, your average jojofag nowadays.

>revealing power levels

>jeans
>t-shirt
>unzipped hoodie
This is the creepy nerd uniform of the west the way tucked in flannel shirts with jeans and a backpack are for the east.

That's already really fucking bad on its own. Why do people do this?

An anime adaptation happened. You can tell who had only watched the anime when they talk about Jojo as if it were only a comedy series.

>OnlyAfro

>It had a good fanbase
Have you ever looked in a Jojo Sup Forums general during the last 3 years?

The "WRRYYYYYYYY" generation is dead.

>>jeans
>>t-shirt
>>unzipped hoodie
I always go to uni dressed like this (without the anime t-shirt), why is that creepy? why is that nerd?

NORMIES STOP WATCHING MY CHINESE CARTOONS

Dude it's ok you're totally different from those guys :^)

>normies
Never use that word here again.

It's just the mundane outfit everyone can wear. How can people on this site can be this delusional ?

>and sjw (for some reason).
Jojo is published in a josei magazine.

Of course SJWs would flock to it.

I imagine what you are describing is this, correct?

This is what will happen when anime and manga becomes more popular on the same levels as Capeshit, just pray the Disney adaptation of Gits is a failure then we won't see more of a boom.

Hi

Cinema fags are 3DPD cancer they will never start reading manga, they need their hollywood crap, CG shit and celebrities.

"Jacob" Hope Chapman.

He must be referring to pre-David-anime days. When it was all mangafags.

As to why it attracts fags and such, well, it's fucking fabulous, and as the parts got more and more fabulous they became more and more vocal. As the anime parts progress (assuming they do p5) it'll only become a tighter and tighter fabulous filter.

Yeah you're right, jeans are creepy
> joggings
> t-shirt
> unzipped hoodie
That is totally ok
Bonus points for beanie

>normies
>sjw
3DPD image as well.
Go back to where you clearly belong.

Where did you get this picture of me?

I hate the fact that this is true.
I wonder how it feels to pretend to be manly, while your mother could probably kick your ass.

This.

Also, anime adaptations tend to make a fanbase more cancerous. This has been observed with other fanbases on Sup Forums.

Yeah that's a possiblity, but in that case I guess he'd have mentioned the generals and he wouldn't have used "normie" as an older fag.