Jose is being bullied by northern wind shear

youtube.com/watch?v=0sGt_3dJcJY
NASA says /our hurricane/ is weakening due to northern wind shear. Why aren't you guys meming hard enough? I just want to see Jose hit NY, or turn around and hit the bongs as a category 5. Can't Decay the Jose!!
>ITT: discuss ya boi Jose
>Updates on Florida anons are also worthy of discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1338&dat=19710318&id=ld9YAAAAIBAJ&sjid=dfgDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3019,750150
archive.is/4iZR4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_Modification_Convention
archive.is/U3wzs
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/17/cia-controlling-climate-geoengineering-climate-change
archive.is/coFfy
thelocal.fr/20170911/french-caribbean-fear-and-looting-grip-tense-saint-martin-in-wake-of-hurricane-irma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's being shut down intentionally.

weather control "machines" have existed since the seventies. the US first used cloud seeding and electromagnetism in Vietnam, triggering an additional rainfall of approximately 7 inches...the intent was to wash out supply lines and generally bog down their war efforts.

the UN has had a "no weaponized weather" treaty in place since 1978 (started in 74) but it has no teeth, and nobody is sure how to prove/disprove anything.

the CIA is still bugging weather scientists about how to figure that part out.

in any case, in the late 80s, it's believed that the yakuza leased usage time from the russian haarp system, and subsequently 'stole' the designs to create their own.

acknowledged several time in vague verbiage in various hearings, the us govt knows about this, and has measures in place to counteract.

there were "conspiracy theorist" warnings starting in 2003 about what the yakuza were doing, and it culminated with katrina and the 2005 hurricane system. ask yourself why no other major hurricanes hit hard during the last decade or so - even Sandy, which looked like it was going to destroy new york - it wound down, and only presented a storm surge...imagine if it had made landfall.

harvey and irma were a display of force.

here's some reading:

peration Popeye - militarized cloud seeding in Vietnam war - increased rainfall by as much as 7 inches in some areas.

news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1338&dat=19710318&id=ld9YAAAAIBAJ&sjid=dfgDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3019,750150

archive.is/4iZR4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_Modification_Convention

archive.is/U3wzs

cia interest in detecting geo-engineering:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/17/cia-controlling-climate-geoengineering-climate-change

archive.is/coFfy

So your saying Jose is lazy and won't work?
Lazy Mexican hurricanes

>hurricans hitting bongs

mate

Yeah I know, but maybe it could happen.

Literally impossible

thelocal.fr/20170911/french-caribbean-fear-and-looting-grip-tense-saint-martin-in-wake-of-hurricane-irma

Look at those poor and desperate men. Forced to loot food to live.

bump

Rolling for Jose to become big and beefy!

I mostly made this because I miss the general.

I fucking don't.
>Goddamn FPL and their projected time of sept 22 for west coast to get power.
Sure I have a generator but fuck man, I need my power back already.

My power came back in today, 321 space coast.

Wind shear relaxes in 36 hrs and it'll be over 85-86 degree water. Big things soon!

Lucky ass motherfucker. I know the date is for the projection of alll power being restored 100%. Come on tho, just a silly little branch removal and fixing this bent cord and my street will be good to go. Every other house in 941 has power but not even a lowly old street like mine.

>Mexican hits mild resistance
>stops working
Makes sense.

>acknowledged several time in vague verbiage in various hearings

can someone make an edit of hurricane jose with wojacks face

>Trump's wall blocks hurricanes

the topic comes up briefly in various official forums, but is never well covered.

Pepe is Jose's nickname in spanish

I have not lost in KEK. He will reward with destruction of Sodom by Jose.

Latest update from the kikes at the NHC has Jose doing his loop, then going out to sea

MEME HARDER FAGGOTS

When is Jeff going to take a speedboat out to give us an update? :|

And where the fuck is Lee?? Im beginning to think this isn't the apocalypse :(

>7777

FUCK YOU KEK

So you are saying there is a wall Jose is having trouble with?

I'm in the Cape, had power since yesterday and just got my internets back now.

It's funny/eye opening seeing the post apocalyptic behavior of everyone. So many people were unprepared, in a frenzy for gas and food waiting in lines for hours.

Punishment for Brexit lad.

OP probably lives in some fly over state and his only entertainment is to see others suffer. Probably a virgin as well

I just want to set the world on fire...

>Jose
he has to go back

CARLOS

Everything is a fucking conspiracy with you fucking retards. ALL THE WEATHER IS VEING CONTROLLED! FUCK off man just fuck off you tards tried Shit with flag earth it didn't work now this

Rare, but not impossible

NO WAY JOSE!

When in doubt blame brexit...

I wonder if this is a Russian bot. I can see the end of Sup Forums now - I stop believing that I'm talking to real people and I leave forever. Where will I go without any IRL friends? What will happen to me?