Snk chapter 81 mangastream delivered

mangastream.com/read/attack_on_titan/081/3395/1

I just want Bert to find peace.

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

I guess this is what Isayama meant when he said Armin and Eren wouldn't be friends at the end.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY /SNK/

Annie and Bert need to be violently murdered.

What about Reiner?

Yeah he can die too I guess. I don't really care about him.

>most based character of all time
>don't care about him
you're gay

Whatever.

So is Levi gonna become a titan or what

>tumblr filename
>not even Sup Forums-related reaction image
>these garbage opinions
the only character here that needs to die is you_____

>From tumblr
That explains it.

KEK

This.

>from google image search
>BRA fans get triggered
Titan shifters ladies and gentlemen.

>BRA fans
>plural
The same Reinerfag replied three times.

post best moms

If it says tumblr, it's tumblr faggot. Also, if your finding reactions from google image then you're a cancer newfag.

Is Armin will to be kill?

He'd have to be using a proxy or whatever since the posts are less than a minute apart.
It's just fiction man.

Mikasa stop posting, Armin is not your kid.

It's gotten depressing again. I get the feeling not everything is going to be okay anymore.

Erwongfags on suicide watch. Thank god.

It's just your a retarded tumblr whale. Congrats.

Then who do we blame for that mess?

Eren will probably solve it with his nakama power.

Eren: DIE YOU PIECE OF SHITS DIE DIEE REEE
This is how it'll go at most.

He's already past that fase for a long time.

Meant to greentext.

Pigner a shit.

Why didn't levi hear the luggage titan running at him? is he deaf?

He can only hear the pain of his husbando right now

Armin will be fine. This means Armin will abandon his dream from duty, after this he will have responsibilities and won't be able to go to explore the world for his own purposes.

Oh yeah that's true, the blood would be rushing in his ears from moving so much as well.

There is no way that Isayama will ever kill his self-insert

That's why Daz is safe with the garrison.

He is more than that.

Those spin off are worst than shit.

You haven't done any physical activity in a long time, have you?

He is also her husbando's husbando

He deserves a shrink.

He does have one.

Threadly reminder that Erwong a pile of feces.

Well, Zeke a chuuni.

As if someone would forget.

I can't see why anyone would believe the humans are in the right after what Zeke said.

Soon.

I fucking hate cats.

What do you mean?

Saved.

Did mankasafag move on to EM spamming to this now?

Kek, what?

that sounds incestuous as fuck, senpai

Sending people off to "die honorably". The warriors have a mentality of "no matter what, return to your home".

Read the page. Humans opposing BRA is either pointless or stupid of them. If they still had their memories they wouldn't be doing it.

Actually no. Zeke implied that the memory wipe is responsible for humans thinking "dying honorably" is a thing. Humans are probably unaware of something really important here.

I read the page but just didn't get it. There was some kind of global crisis that caused the human extinction operation (titans) but I don't see how simply letting humans live in peace inside the walls is wrong.

Humans living inside the walls is okay, but the SL didn't stay inside the walls. Even before wall Maria's fall, they kept going out and "dying honorably" against mindless titans.

Puppy titan a cute.

It's not about it. It's about turning a blind eye on the outside suffering/stabing them in the back and leaving them to die.

Remember these?

Eh whatever, the titans murdered 100,000s of civilians who had nothing to do with that.

>If they still had their memories they wouldn't be doing it.
That's what Zeke is assuming. Do you think only because one side is stronger, and have certain knowledge (and by knowledge I mean some facts that they interpret in their own way) make them being the ones right, and the other side should just live in hiding and be grateful to be trapped? The sole fact Zeke doesn't give a shit about talking to people means he doesn't respect them or see them as people even remotely to his level. He is a dick, as worst as first king. He just want to have "fun".

First it's KanekiXHide in Tokyo Ghoul, now it's ArminXEren. Fujo's are winning the shipping wars.

So the solution is to feed all humans to giant braindead monsters?

Cute

And? Who knows how much people died becsuse FK didn't want to do shit? Likely 10 times more than that.

How can one forget these? Here, have another poopwong.

>We killed less people.
Are you serious?

Yeah the FK is bad but that's not the civilians' fault.

>want to have "fun".

>That's what Zeke is assuming
From what we've seen, it's true. People who got the memories wanted umanity to stay calm inside, even if they had the opposide opinion before. They also never told other people what these memories are.

It looks like they're having tons of fun!

>want to have "fun"

Not really. All those soldiers wanted to live, if you kinda missed the point why Marlo and the other cannon fodder keep going. Memories, freedom, and a purpose bigger than an existence living trapped. Other thing is they were aware they were in a serious disadvantage, so instead of lying to themselves, they turned death into something meaningful, at least to them.

Yes. Uncle Zek Zek just wants to have fun. Shh.

Always kek

Yet even Zeke got serious during that part and reminded himself he should be seeing it as fun instead.

It will happen soon don't worry. It's all in their eyes.

Did Uncle Zek Zek give the cummie cummies to his darling kids regularly?

What do you think?

>H-have fun I must
>o-or else I'm like daddy
This reeked of dad issues really bad.

Go to hell EMretard.

That's why he gave Bert Daddy issues. In more ways than one.

Annie is SHIT

He gave his talk touch and love.

everyone can die except Armin

Zeke does look like the kind of asshole to mess up his kids. At least Annie's dad wasn't an edgelord.

>Otherwise innocent people who are descendants of criminals should be murdered

I fully expect you to maintain this attitude by offering yourself up to be brutally slaughtered by the nearest Native American/African/Indian/Hutu/Tutsi/Serbian/etc/etc/etc depending on where you're from, user. Thinking that eye for an eye is even remotely logical, let alone applying that notion to people hundreds of years and dozens of generations removed from the actual crime is Lord King Edgefaggot reasoning and someone should crown you immediately. With a bullet to the brainpan.

I want a second interview in Brutus so the shrink asks Isayama about that.
>How's your father, sensei? Do you think any of your characters resemble him?
>Isayama starts to sweat, biting his nails while watching carefully the hairs on the arms of the interviewer.

And now he's looking for Daddy's love in other places.

He will be fine, maybe injured but alive.

Was it rape?

If Armin was a grill, he would have won so damn hard in this scene.

I'm really getting sick of the fucking beach

I want Armin, JSC and YH to live to the end. And Hitch but it's not as if she'll ever do anything dangerous. inb4 Ymir is already dead

>nearest Native America
>I'm native american descendant
>mfw
Also that not a mentality only from the Village.