Accelerator on the front page!

Accelerator on the front page!

first for we're screwed lads

How do we stop kickoff abuse?

BLATANT RIGGING

Mooooooooooods

My favorite hero. Underrated as well, at least recently.

Is it worth getting into Index just because of this guy and his vectors, whatever that is? I remember seeing the first episode and dropping it for some reason ...

Dont be afraid of that egg

oh hell no you Sup Forumsicks are not having another garbage thread, your game has already ended leave our board alone

oh you mean the loser who isn't getting his spinoff adapted into an anime?

AC's Number 1 Jobber redeemed himself

and don't come back

To Aru Majutsu No Index is good at the beginning, I really enjoyed seeing Accelerator get a lot of attention in the beginning, sadly the further you go in the series the less relevant he becomes so I wouldn't get too attached. I was really addicted to the series when I first started watching it, but I think it goes to shit after a while, sadly.

Just read up until volume 22 where WW3 ends and continue if you're invested enough

Bungee Gum has the properties of both rubber and gum.

YOU'RE KIDDING

>WALLS KAPOW TWICE IN A ROW
>/trv/ RUNNING UP THE SCORE

H E L P

is raping

Sooo. We lost against /w/, and they are getting totally stomped by the team we face next week?

That's Kakine.

Though /trv/ utterly destroying /w/ helped

Index is 50/50 good and shit. Any part dealing with the science side of Academy City is good. Any part dealing with the magic side is literal garbage tier. That being said. It doesn't get good until around episode 10 when Accel is introduced