What does pol think of pewdiepie?

What does pol think of pewdiepie?

He knows how to get attention.

The only swede who isn't a cuck

You mean PewDieKike? Good lad. Says nigger and isn't afraid of (((nothing)))

fucking niggers

>stormturds genuinely think this is him somehow agreeing with them and enlightening people
>not realizing he would literally do anything for attention, the more eyes it brings the better

ourguy! xD

Center of attention.

Brat.

But whatever you know, he does what he does and makes his money and who would really hate someone for that? He's an entertainer and he does a good job so people need to lay the fuck off him.

>publicly apologize for saying nigger
just like any swede a huge cuck

I wish I had half his bunts. Dude could retire at 30 from playing video games. What a chill existence.

Oi vey! He is a testy goy!

Pewdiepie 2020, he's the only one who can defeat the Zuck and his legion of cuck.

he's breddy good guy

He should stop apologizing.

Yeah, I don't game and I've never watched his videos but he has it figured out. Despooked as hell

(((Felix Kjellberg)))

Why do you guys cheer for him when you know he's just a normie? He isn't a racist. He even apologized for his slipup.

They would crucify him if he wouldn't. Hell, he's treated like "literally Hitler" anyway.

it went fine last time

>do LetsPlays with a cam
>make money off lonely drooling kids and autists youtube autoplay
>get huge, make bank
>about to be hooked up by YouTube for a licenced series
>nah I'd rather reveal powerlevel and make third world browns hold up pol memes and say nigger

Don't care but you can tell it wasn't a slip of the tongue, it's very easy not to say nigger - but he was just tired of the charade, he enjoys saying nigger & pol memes so much it was worth throwing away potentially hundreds of thousands on top of his already substantial fortune
imagine having the urge to say nigger that bad. you couldnt do it offstream, you threw away millions potentially,
it's like not being able to listen to your favorite music for ages, thats what not saying nigger was like for him, he could have done it offstream, but he couldnt even wait that long, He was tired of fighting the urge and being in "stream PC mode" it took a lot of effort, when he said it he probably got a huge hit of dopamine which was so worth it, it was apparent in the bellylaugh afterwards, he loved every second, no regrets

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

the ability to say nigger anytime anywhere > millions of dollars liquid

The left seems to be oblivious to the fact that he's doing what the left was doing in the 90s. He's ridiculing the establishment with shock humor, not flaunting his values.

It's like offending Christians by using blasphemous humor. That doesn't mean the person joking about Christianity is a satanist.

I dunno, they're not accepting his apology anyway. When you apologize they sense weakness and double down.

If he just played it off as a bit of casual swedish gamerbro niggering that doesn't mean anything the same people who hate him would still hate him, but some fence sitters who are currently stroking their chins wondering "should I forgive him..?" would have already forgotten about it

you are absolutely right. They can pretend to be upset but they had no problem win manson and his nazi getups and ripping up bibles and screaming nigger. its time for the feux outrage to end with them.

He should just do something obnoxious every and and just say sorry and do it again until they leave him alone.

*everyday goddamn it

/thread

didn't he already cuck out and apologize?

Well said, fellow Sup Forums user

(((Kjellberg)))

which time?

>pol memes so much it was worth throwing away potentially hundreds of thousands on top of his already substantial fortune
>Hundreds of Thousands
Yeah...try millions. Except he didn't throw anything away because, as you said, autists and lonely kids.
Plus even if he did throw it away, I'm sure he'll still live a moderately comfortable life with three hundred million or so he's got in his savings account.

You're looking at it all wrong though, every young white teen on the internet says nigger.
Pewdiepies once 8 year old on average audience has blossomed into fine young NEET teen faggots - so to keep his money making up he's using slapsticker humor by saying naughty words.

Just as gay as always, just as kike money grubbing as always with his blue pilled followers.

berg=mountain
it could be Swedish

(((swedish)))
it could be, it could be.

>apologized
KEK!

I would have no idea who he is if you ppl didn't sjw it up about drama.

I don't give a single shit about watching somebody play video games, I already do that irl, it's called having kids.

If he can actually get idiots to watch him and makes money from that, good for him. Beyond that, I do not care if ISIS rapes him with a two-man augur, or he wins a nobel peace prize.

cucks for jew bucks

is that a dickladyte or a cocklosaur?

i think it's a ballsaurus-rex

Yes.

Trying too hard.