RahXephon

I'm enjoying this anime so far, what does Sup Forums think about it?

>Inb4 Eva rip-off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4x5SAseoJI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I actually started it recently too, then I realized on episode two that I already watched it on TechTv back in the day.

I love it.
This thread is going to get five or ten predictable responses and then die, you should make a less boring OP next time.

I thought this was sankarea for a second.

What do you want me to say? The reason this won't get much responses is because it's not popular or seasonal show and i couldn't care less about that.

This show is on my backlog for quite a time now. I downloaded it because of this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=4x5SAseoJI4

Give some more specific opinions or have a question or something. That's how you get a thread going for something not hugely popular. I'll shut up now because I don't want to start shit about this.

How far are you?

Pretentious eva ripoff.

I think i already done what you have said.
Anyway i'm only at 6th episodes just started it today and i love it, i hope it won't turn out to be shit at end, because i heard many people are dissatisfied with the ending.

The ending's a bit rushed plotwise, but character-wise I think it finished well.

It starts out pretty good but gets pretty boring by the end. Would've been more interesting if it had focused on it's stronger points instead of riping off entire Eva episodes

I see, well i'm gonna watch it anyway.
Then after that i might watch Eureka Seven.

I enjoyed it. The ending was a bit 2deep4me though.

Pay close attention
Don't listen to me from now
George'll be flying this one
And it's anyone's guess how he does

>ending was a bit 2deep4me though.
Still better than eva's one though, atleast you got a sense of conclusion in RaXephon.

Truuuu

It was alright. I liked that the MC actually went for the best girl.

Its main pros are the music and the ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL episode with the friend girl from inside.

A lot of people dismiss this show as an "Eva clone" and there are certainly a lot of similarities on the surface, but it's actually quite different in theme and message. The ending in particular is basically the complete opposite of Eva's and much more satisfying once you put all of it together. The biggest flaw with the show, imo, is that it should have been one cour instead of two cour and that hurt its pacing. Still, it's one of my favorite animes, I watched it again earlier this year for the first time in about 10 years and it was still just as good as I remembered it. It's also one of the few animes were the best girl actually won. Stick with it, you're in for a wild ride once Ayato goes back to Tokyo-Jupiter.

Yes it's easy to dismiss the show by saying it's a rip-off but it's only scratching the surface of what the story is about and how it's executed.

She is hot and cute at the same time.

One of my favorite "eva clones".

I don't like ending that rewind time and fix everything like it never happened.

What are the others?

The artstyle looks decent enough, someone sell me on the show. What's it about?

It's better than eva.

It's good. I get called a nostalgia fag whenever I talk about it in comaprisons though.

>Christmas cake won in the end

Truly the best.

if you enjoyed the anime definitely read the manga. the stories very different and actually better i think. also the show has the best ED.

watch the movie

this