11 Year Old Boy and Parents Die from Falling in a Volcano

foxnews.com/world/2017/09/12/family-dies-after-falling-in-volcanic-crater-near-naples.html

An 11-year-old Italian boy and his parents died after falling into a popular volcanic crater near Naples on Tuesday, the boy slipping and falling to his doom and both parents getting sucked into hot mud trying to save him.

Police said the parents were trying to rescue the boy after he entered an off-limits area at the Solfatara Crater in Pozzuoli and slipped.

The boy's 45-year-old father attempted to pull him up and was sucked into hot mud, ANSA reported. When the boy's 42-year-old mother tried to save her husband, she was also sucked in.

The couple's other son, a 7-year-old boy, managed to get to safety.

A witness to the incident told la Repubblica newspaper he saw the 7 year old crying and asking for help.

"I saw a child run crying, I did not think I was facing the worst tragedy of my life, I'm a father, too," Diego Vitagliano said.

Authorities said it wasn't immediately clear if the family was overcome by gases or molten lava in the area, The Associated Press reported.

The crater is located in the Phlegraen Fields, a sprawling constellation of ancient volcanic craters frequented by Italian school children and tourists from around the world. The fields are scorching hot only a few inches below the surface.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/StP1z
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mW56dMH0T2s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solfatara_(volcano)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>The boy's 45-year-old father attempted to pull him up and was sucked into hot mud, ANSA reported. When the boy's 42-year-old mother tried to save her husband, she was also sucked in.

>The couple's other son, a 7-year-old boy, managed to get to safety.

>A seven year old boy just watched his mother and father get melted by lava because his sperg of an older brother couldn't stop fucking around.

Fucking Christ... As the youngest child, myself, I have to say... That anger and bitterness will never, ever, go away.

I'm curious if they died instantly or felt how their bodies burn and vaporize

If it's the lava, they were being vaporized and they could feel it until they fell unconscious. One should hope it was the gasses.

I hope Vulkan was pleased with his sacrifice.

how fucking stupid can people get

control your damn kids and stay away from a motherfucking volcano

LOL

If they felt anything at all it would feel horrifically cold.

Praise be to our mighty volcano god

You die before you fall into the lava.Hot air melts your lungs.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Felt intense pain at first. Then the nerve endings would fry and shock would set in.

white people

>xD le meme flag and le reddit boast
>haves meh upboat

>Italian
>white

>italians
>white

>The boy's 45-year-old father attempted to pull him up and was sucked into hot mud, ANSA reported. When the boy's 42-year-old mother tried to save her husband, she was also sucked in.

the only problem here is that one got away and will spread his retard genes

I'm an only child and lost both my parents in a car crash earlier this year. No other family. I'm an adult and it's the most devastating thing that I could imagine happening.

This? This is absolutely unspeakable for that poor kid. I know that we're on Sup Forums where we're expected to lol and go beat off to loli, but I seriously cannot imagine how many times he's going to have flashbacks to that morning where they got up in their hotel room to go on their fun little vacation adventure and suddenly everybody in his whole world is gone - not just gone, but melted by fucking lava.

I had a friend who worked for ArcelorMittal in one of their forges. Despite their best safety efforts, usually 1-2 employees a month fall into the forges.

They literally just melt and scream. Nothing can be done to save them. Employees are instructed to leave the area or to look away while they melt. The forged steel gets used regardless and nobody bats an eye when someone is melting in a steel forge

>141285098

Is there a video of this?

>kids brother and parents die in a volcano right in front of him
>durrr im a youngest child so i know how he feels

youre a moron

jesus christ thats an awful way to go

The floor is lava.

>Italians
>not white

How is it "retard genes" to attempt to save the person you love? You see your kid getting melted by magma, it's not going to be a logical "oh, he's already dead." Then you see your spouse trying to rescue your kid and see the same thing happening to them.

Honestly, at that point I would rather die from the effort than live without the people who matter knowing I just stood there and watched them die.

>lava
>cold

This is bullshit, 1-2 employees A FUCKING MONTH, stop lying holy shit we would have heard about this

Come on faggot you know what to do.

archive.is/StP1z

How long do they scream for? Seems like it would be over quickly.

Future Redman or Batman right here.

You are the most gullible human being on the face of the planet if you believe that bullshit.

Any videos of this happening?

Have you ever put your hand under extremely hot water and had an initial "cold" reaction? Your nerves are basically overloaded from the sudden 0-100 shift, and the same effect would likely be at play here to a much greater effect.

If you haven't, go turn the bathtub tap on to max and stick your face in. You'll see what I mean.

Is there anything inherently wrong about it?

Like imagine being so monumentally retarded that you go "HURR THE RULES DON'T APPLY TO ME!" and go running off INTO A VOLCANO

Imagine having parents who are so braindamaged that they let their 11 year old son fuck around near a fucking hole full of lava.

I'm not even being an edgelord but God took three retards today.

Italians/Spainiards/Latins are white on POL when it looks good, and niggers when it's bad.

Kek. Fuck you

Tourist spot in Italy. They could be from just about anywhere.

>Volcanoes in Italy- 120485+3
>Italians vs Volcanoes- 0

>If you haven't, go turn the bathtub tap on to max and stick your face in. You'll see what I mean.
gonna test this out brb

It'll be an interesting story when he's older.

>one to two employees a FUCKING MONTH DIE HORRIBLY in a SINGLE FUCKING FACILITY
You cannot actually believe this shit dude.

Bullshit. I worked at a Foundry and it isn't that bad. Worst you get is splashed with molten metal once in awhile.

King Kamehameha is pleased.

Whoops!

Nah that's not true, I see a volcano from my window and it's fucking dead, fuck yeah, that bitch has been owned!

Have you ever stepped into a hot bath with freezing cold feet?

It feels like that, a blow torch blew in my hand. The pain only comes in the days to follow but they are dead so it does not matter.

Can someone please take a look at this 2 post and tell me why time went backwards instead of forward? What kind of anomaly is this?

Imagine the worst burn you've suffered now times that by 1000 all over your body as your skin, flesh and nerve endings burn to nothing.

Plus you are completely helpless floundering around in molten mud hoping your parents can save you, then seeing your parent fall in suffering the same fate as you.

The feels holy fuck the feels.

And?
I'm waiting with antici...

This is why kids should be on leashes.
Harambe died because of a dumb kid

...pation

>I know that we're on Sup Forums where we're expected to lol and go beat off to loli
we can be a surprisingly caring bunch I've found
that's rough about your folks man, I'll take a drink for you tonight

If only Harambe would have saved them...

SLIDE THREAD FUCK OFF JEWBOI

I'm a time traveler
gotcha

>take you kid to a fucking volcano
>you all die

Nobody cares because they were fucking dumb taking him there in the first place.

>as your skin, flesh and nerve endings burn to nothing
Your nerves typically are one of the first things to burn off, with heat that powerful you MIGHT feel about a second of pain. Basically, there are next to no feels.

I remember some person caught their sibling melting at yellow stone on video but it was never shown to anyone..

Its worse

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mW56dMH0T2s

there's a few feels man..

what has this to do with politics?
>>Sup Forums

Jesus Christ

>burgers
>brains

How does UK look like in the future?

all because they couldn't be bother to act like parents and watch their damn children.

Just imagine the excruciating pain of being burned away slowly by molten lava. holy fuck.

She must've been one hot mama

>slowly

2% more Muslims bringing the Muslim population up to 99% (finally)

As someone that had all their siblings die as a child, you get used to it. You get tired of being lunped in with "My dead kids" as if you also died with them. You get used to it to the point seeing them in dreams you know in dream its only a dream, worst it does is ensure you are forever alone in life. I suppose if I didn't like being alone id have a problem with it.

>roasted into lava

The 7 year old got away because he has been practicing "the floor is lava"

If I hold long lasting and bitter memories about how my brother tried to push me off the ferry on the way to the Sunshine Coast, this kid will remember until his dying days how his idiot brother melted his parents.

Fuck you faggot.

it wasn't even lava, they fell in one of these.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solfatara_(volcano)

Natural selection in action.

Unfortunately there are no recordings for me to watch while eating my popcorn.

yup, there's a strange sense of camaraderie behind "kys" and "faggot", we put up a strong front, but we are softies at heart, we get outraged at this fucked up world because we care.
Beyond the seven proxies and the fortynine layers of irony, there's a heart that bleeds as much if not much more that the faggot lefties

Dude that fucking sucks. And you're right, we often do, but I'd say the only saving graces of our shithole are that we do commit to the truth of some things and we're still human and care.

All they had to do was just hold their breath and the lava couldn't drown them

The dad was a 45 years old engineer from turin, the mother a 42 years old security guard.
there is no lava there, strictly speaking. the kid got into an interdicted zone and got trapped in extremely hot quicksands, the mother and father followed

t. reddit

xD you showed him

I've noticed that we actually care more than the compassionate left. If we didn't give a shit about humanity, we wouldn't be here.

>Its worse

He's not really going into pain at all, but he mentions you would bob on the surface only after having your skin melt off and your lungs implode almost instantly.

So really this user is right:

>Your nerves typically are one of the first things to burn off, with heat that powerful you MIGHT feel about a second of pain. Basically, there are next to no feels.

I've been badly burned and gotten frostbite and in getting burned there was a halo area where it really hurt, but the main area didn't hurt much. In frostbite it hurt like hell until it didn't hurt anymore (that's when the heat/cold sensing cells died).

What REALLY hurts is the healing process when the body tries to regenerate this area or thaw up from frostbite and reactivate your pain receptors and heat sensing cells.

>The boy's 45-year-old father attempted to pull him up and was sucked into hot mud,

This is however not falling into lava.

>The fields are scorching hot only a few inches below the surface.

So you'd sink down a bit and be stuck, screaming in agony because while your foot/ankle/leg might be burned beyond feeling, you have a hell of a lot of area in the middle close enough to burn and feel the pain, but not get mercifully killed. You're also just stuck, maybe slowly sinking, meaning you're trapped. You can survive without your legs for a very long time, so the best I can suggest is that they either got asphyxiated from volcanic gasses or passed out from pain fairly quick.

This was not painless.

Kek

Look at this gay ass "crater"

most likely it was something like this, pic related

Literally just grab him by the shirt and drag him out. That's all you have to do.

Whiter than you, Achmed

VULCAN HUNGERS!!!

AVE VOLCANUS!!

How long would it take for that to kill you?

>go for a walk near volcanic crater with little kids, don't even keep them close so they don't do retarded shit like go near the edge of the crater
This reminds me of the black siblings who all died trying to save their brother from drowning.

When I was a kid I wouldn't have been as retarded to walk off from my parents while at a volcano and then put myself at risk by going out of bounds.
Jesus Christ what a spaz.

theres no burning, once the temp threshold is met first skin and hair spontaneously combust, once to the surface of the magma any remaining exposed skin or organs are vaporized and because of the water and air within the body cavity the corpse will then dance like a water droplet on a skillet across the magma surface eventually smoldering into ashes, not even bones remain

>after he entered an off limits area
fucking shithead
the parents should've left him there and took care of the child that wasn't braindead instead of ruining the other one as well

thats even worse. you'd probably feel your skin sluicing off