HILLARY ASKED ABOUT SETH RICH POINT BLANK

infowars.com/hillary-confronted-during-book-signing-what-happened-to-seth-rich/

(((Laura Loomer))) actually did it.

pscp.tv/w/1vAxRNWyYArxl

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!FMJTSJgL!GobNkpMBtplHGzMkAC2TaFr_7G1xsjcgkBFbwYyJqEM
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/september_2017/61_say_it_s_time_for_hillary_clinton_to_retire
youtube.com/watch?v=oC6Dj2BMlhQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Baked Alaska was behind this, they're dating.

Bump for the lolz

He really changed since he got acid thrown in his face. It looks like he found God again and became much more reserved

what a stupid whore

How do bump, I newfag

She will never pay for her crimes and she literally will get away with murder. There is nothing that will ever happen to her. I hate her more then most but she will out live us all, free as a bird.

awkward,huma got some heat too haha

>nigga I ain't watchin all that shit
Ask begins at 7:15; HRC visibly uncomfortable seeing LL.

But she will never be happy. She will die a miserable lonely wretched bitch.

>"It was my turn, damnit! Miiiiine!!!"

>move to the end of the line . . .

From Hillary's book. She's literally losing it

KEK!

bump

She had an algorithm she used that told her to dress up as a cowboy

Her book doesn't make a single mention of him. 'Brexit' gets 2 mentions. 'Breitbart' gets 8. I have the actual epub if anyone wants it.

>he found God
>Jew
>Finding God

Holy shit, /ourjewess/

Post it

Please share

Bump, nice mid-week "happening"

Please tell me this is a joke. I shudder to think that, if this is true, someone like this was nearly president.

>using the seth roach meme in real life

you people are so cringeworthy

Neck yourself shill

mega.nz/#!FMJTSJgL!GobNkpMBtplHGzMkAC2TaFr_7G1xsjcgkBFbwYyJqEM

Nobody except for rural and suburban retards actually cares about this.

The jew is your god goy! Slave for more shekels!

>PJW
into the trash it goes

These are actually fucking hilarious, they read like Tom Oatmeal stories

user, if Hillary executed someone on the campaign trail I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be hearing it from her book a year later

is that Laura loomer?

These have to be shoops

Also I think more people should confront her on her book tour
Or have her sign a copy the the picture book "winners aren't losers"

Enjoy jail, skippy.

Thank you.

Here's a picture of the suspect, engaged in more political violence

"It's... Great for you to be here!"
Holy narcissism.

I'm fully aware she didn't kill anyone, you mong. The writing, however, displays a weird neurosis. If it's her she's got a shit ton of problems.

>These have to be shoops
Hope so. This is one time I need it to be satire.

>Jew
>finding God

This is actually a fairly accurate portrayal of how Bernie's strategy works.

Whoever wrote this is a damn genius. I would read an entire parody book on this.

this is the weirdest shit ever... that last one, WTF? was it all a dream?

What is this bullshit?

How could lip read some from outside of your bus going 65mph

They read like penthouses letters.

I'm just gonna let you think about this for a moment

He basically dropped off the area. He used to chill around Burbank Town center but not anymore

kek

what a steaming pile of shit that video player is
not even a volume slider

politicians in general use this shit

just because you don't want the government to pay for it, doesn't mean you are against it

Huge if true.

Maybe algorithm is a typo
Should be oracle

excuse me?

It just dawned on me that Hillary and Soros are old and barring an unlikely misadventure I will get to see them die

It's in the book by that empty hero guy I think.
I'm not sure what it's called again, but he's written a few really out their books just like that.

Her ghost writer has a weird sense of humor. Do you think they just added random shit to see if she would even check it?

Excited for the execution

Wow, already on sale. That was fast!

Absolutely excellent

Probably this

Wow, thanks for sharing the image that was in the article
>>(You)

Who cares? They are miserably losing despite all the fucked up shit they do and probably have every std you can imagine for the wizard powers and the lulz.

Anyone who thinks those pages are really from her book need to leave now and let the people who possess at least an inkling of intelligence discuss things.

Thank you for your patronage. Don't come back.

Did she ever dress up like a cowboy though? I feel like this whole story is one big piece of bullshit to draw attention away from all the fucked up shit she does. I think it would be funny if the book was proven to be just about 100% false.

Do you think the anons that made these shops just added random shit to see if you would even check it?

Nigger, that's not real and if it is then you can be assured it's the funniest goddamn thing that has ever happened.

wait is this actually real or a parody?

Similar to McCarthyism. Works really really well on lower liberals

“When are you gonna divorce your husband for texting underage girls?”

>fully aware she didn't kill anyone
Aaaand the silly bitch digs himself deeper

>if it's her
You are the dumbest motherfucker, my man.

Look at that contempt she has in her eyes, she hates the common man

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/september_2017/61_say_it_s_time_for_hillary_clinton_to_retire

IT WAS MY TURN YOU SEXISTS BIGOT RACISTS!

This is the best one of these.

How the hell would I check it? I'm sure as hell not going to read it myself. You could add in pages from Kama Sutra and I'd just roll with it.

>backtracking
Shills, everyone.

lol
this kikess knows how to stir up a storm hahaha

What is the source on these. I need more.

Yes, and she murdered that cattle rustler it's just that the media wouldn't report on it out of fear for their lives.

any anons been on Sup Forums so long you know the "Algorithm" is Deep State code for the Black Cube which is a code for the Classified version of the Siren server and they're planning strategy by consulting their breathless idol for the sake of world domination and that most everyone from both sides are in on it?

GOT EM!

Fucking dumb that she started with the emails question. Should have just focused on the Seth Rich question... She really is sabotaging everything.

The alt left hates her for losing and the right hates her for being her. I'd love to read the book, but would never buy it, at least not new.

If anything, at least she has a sense of humour.

how deep can he go? let's find out

This, she watered it down with all that other crap

I'm convinced loomer is a plant to make the right look bad.

Thanks, user

If those are really her words, she is an absolute trainwreck of a person. An emotional powder keg of vicious narcism. If anything, the book and the tour will only galvanize people that she was the absolute worst candidate

Now I get why you shills were on a anti-Loomer sliding crusade

Shariablue btfo by ourgirl

$0.02.

>The alt left

thats what antifa is right?

Could've also followed up with the defensive "read the book", with "have you even read the book, considering the fact that you didn't even write it?"

Any anons been on Sup Forums long enough to say fuck off Frank?

Thanks for the sarcasm, hey in my defense she is so bat shit crazy she might actually do this. Do you even remember her weird chillen with ice tea video? This is an out of touch rich female lizard human hybrid we are talking about running for president.

>youtube.com/watch?v=oC6Dj2BMlhQ

She didn't actually write the book you fucking autist.

this shit was kinda dumb, she just sounded like all those nothing people who get 10 secnds on camera with a politician and frantically ask them dumb shit. she shoulda been like "OMG SWEETIE WE ARE YOUR BIGGEST FAN FAMILY, CAN YOU AUTOGRAPH THIS BOOK FOR MY SON? HIS NAME IS SETH, SETH RICH" and then just observed for reaction

>being this new

If you're at all interested I also have the audiobook in mp3 format.
It's quite scary how distant she sounds from her own words - which does lead on what what you said re: whether they really are hers at all.

On a sidenote :

GLORY TO POL !!!! - THIS should be Sup Forums's HYMN !

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9QRa0hdf9E

You literally cannot defend not to! ...

it's MINDBLOWING !
It sends shivers down my spine.
Am i the only one, pol ?