Why do these British cockmunchers act superior for leaving the EU? You're literally 10 times worse...

Why do these British cockmunchers act superior for leaving the EU? You're literally 10 times worse, and never belonged in Europe in the first place. Stinking norman rapebabies and their tendency to occupy the moral high ground while you're the biggest jewdick sucking cunts around

Stop insulting beautiful Britbongs!

If Brits are so anti-foreigner, they should stop using stuff invented by non Brits.

Britain is never leaving the EU, you retard. Delete your gay thread.

>and never belonged in europe in the first place
I agree. They're kind of half euros, still a little autistic but at least you can hold a conversation with one.

>countries in Europe have to band together to compete with USA
>the UK wants to go it alone because they know the drain the EU would inflict on their country
>people get mad at UK for looking out for their own nation

ha

ok, then you must stop using stuff invented by brits.

get off the internet.

So mad.

So sad.

Knee Chi!!!!!

>this is what brits actually believe
more like shooting yourself in the face

>UNITED STATES of america saying countries in Europe have to band together to compete with its ex-colony

>celts raped by romans raped by saxons raped by normans
english everybody

Still 10x better than a Balkan half slav

And you forgot about the Danes. Don't forget about the Danes

Where your proof arab?

Yes, how will we cope if our carrots aren't all exactly the same size, gonna be a tough road ahead guys.

this

>sweden
i dont even have to think of an insult here kek

You argue like a woman

The Internet was invented by the United States, dumbfuck.

The World Wide Web was invented by the British.

this is 4th (You) from you now. You have something to tell me mr. closet?

The normans are the Danes

We are not dead yet ((friend))

You're an autistic shit poster from a non country even niggers dont want to live in which is probably why you're sucking the shit out of the EUs ass so hard.
When your country becomes an actual asset, maybe then you'll understand why UK doesn't want a bunch of fat kikes dictating laws to a sovereign nation, but right now you need to be in the EU amd ride their helmet because your country is so pathetic

Somewhat accurate, but the Danes invaded centuries before the Normans

Dayum go eat some ice cream to cool off LMAO my dude

Normans = Vikings (in this case daenes) after accepting Christianity

fuck sake americans are a dumb lot lol

By splitting data into packets and threading them on the same line, the carrying capacity of that link could be boosted and the whole network made more powerful.

Roger Scantlebury, who worked with Dr Davies, presented the ideas about "packet switching" to a conference in the US, where they were picked up by the creators of the nascent Arpanet, the fledgling internet.

Does that mean Britain invented the internet?

"Yes and no," said Mr Scantlebury. "Certainly the underlying technology of the internet, which is packet switching, we did invent."

Normans in Britain were mostly assimilated northern French, not real Danes.

stop using the English language you filthy cuck

>British teeth
>Human teeth

That girl is cute. Antifa cutie, if you are reading, i just want you to know i cum to your pictures every day. I have copied your pictures and printed them, so that you are always close to me. I fondle your cheeks, dreaming the day we will meet. I light candles, i go to Church and pray to God to go where you are.

Even the fact you are left is cute: you are like a helpless naive child asking: "But wouldn't we all be peaceful if we all shared, daddy"? Then i would gently take you in my arms and say: Of course my love, if we all shared... You wouls smile, giggling, thinking you are so smart, and run away, to post Karl Marx quotes while i look over you thinking: "They grow up so fast..."

That delicate childish naivety is the most feminine thing about you: perhaps, you love Marx instead of Christ. I know, for you are quite and naive and innocent, and think happy thoughts solve everything. And i will feed you a cookie for your happy thoughts, while protecting you from the evil forces of the outside world.

You will not go hungry, i will buy you the prettiest antifa dresses... I will drive you around town letting you spray paint: "Die NAZI SCUM" and pat your head, knowing that you are happy, thinking you did a good deed.

Come in my arms. We are destined to be together. I will be your Karl Marx, your evil patriarch, who will gently scold you when you behave bourgeouis tendencies... But i will always forgive you. For you are my antifa cutie.

you posted that uggo, so anything you have to say doesn't matter.

"danes" came before normans from france did

>When the girl you dumped pretends she never liked you anyway

I want to ravages this bitch pussy.

Are you me?

Anyone got more rare August pics?

go ravage some beans instead you dirty spic hahaha

Enjoy your million boatniggers per year.
Enjoy your southern-med collapsing economies.
Enjoy your never-ending Euro printing to prop up italy
Enjoy your incapable military because voters wanted the money spent on social welfare
Enjoy your never-ending Merkel rule
Enjoy your Catalonian independence vote and ensuing civil war
Enjoy your visigrad 4 mutiny and rebellion
Enjoy your currency zone splitting into southern med and north euro
Enjoy Putin's increasing influence moving west
Enjoy increasing government control of everything

History.org

I don't know but i will share here, if we are truly communist. However, her feet are mine. The Mexicans can lick the calves.

We will worship her as is intended, for she is August, a gentle spring breeze, and is divine.

She is a turbo sjw, she wouldn't fuck you bitchy white boi, she wants the brown or black dick you fag.

>le i left EU and now im a nazee and anti immigration and sheeiieeee!

as i said, you're 10x worse then EU when it comes to immigration and other liberal bullshit. Bury yourself with your delusions if you think otherwise. Oh and look twice while walking cross the street lel

She belongs to all man as per the communist doctrine. We will take her piss and store it into jars and give it to the Haitians to cure drought, her shit we will save and fertilize the Gobi desert, her sweat we will lick as the purest nectar.

For she is our antifa cutie. I want her to call me Karl Marx.

niggers yes, but beaners aren't cool enough to show off with.

she's ridiculously gross though.

but you're none of that but a chinese that crossed the bering and got raped by whites. Now lets talk about those beans

>All these irrelevant non-country sub-humans

nigga you dumb as fuck

sjws would fuck anything that moves and is not white my dude.

im alright with thi

Croexit when?

this
EU = Jews, muslims and niggers....
leaving the EU is the white thing to do

pretend country says what?

also this.

Antifafu approves

Imagine calling you papi. Or emperor....

FUCK, WORLD REVOLUTION NOW

Britain is pretty irrelevant this days....what was the last thing you invented holy fuck

I do, she's actually ugly

i said that you're nothing but a bunch of pinkskinned cucks that think leaving EU makes you cool but now you're 10x more SJW and worse off.

and learn how to read you silly fuck

that ketchup on her nose ruins it

The Web you're using perhaps. When was the last time anyone was able to point your shithole out on a map?

All perfection is flawed. To a polluted eye pure things are shocking, for their evil thoughts can not allow beauty to exist as it denigrates them.

She is like a diamond, a pure jewel... She is like a baby... do you hate babies too? Do you hate the retarded?!

Just because she has fantasies does not mean you can attack her! She is antifa because she is a baby, you can't mock babies! Especially not cute babies!

AUGUST I WANT TO CUM INSIDE YOU

and what are we? a 3rd world blip not worth registering in British eyes

dont insult montenegro you umbrella faggot

stop being fucking beta orbiter

No, she is not.

no, as I said beaners are not cool enough. if they want something to show off with it's niggers.

pajeets, beaners and chinks etc. aren't white, but they're far from progressive (animalistic) enough, so let's assume you're not too bad looking; she will choose an ugly nigger over you.

NO.

FOR HER I WOULD KILL MY MOTHER

we're the best. is what we are. Now fuck off

Her ugly as fuck face actually ruins it

>1 pound of makeup
>perfect 1/1,000,000 lighting

kek

Internet and Sup Forums did not came from Bongland

she's hideous in pic you posted tho

desu she's only really cute in this infowars vid lol

>biggest jewdick suckers around.
>Angela fucking Merkel "Europe can benefit from a diverse influx of refugees for the sake of multiculturalism.
Stupid niggers, your moral high ground will be the death of your culture.

You sir, sound like a faggot.

This is mayor of London literally with his friends.How pathetic is this? This is the most powerful political person in British capital

Pretty fucking pathetic

You're right, they're terrible and dumb haha

Now fuck off and let them leave that piece of shit Union. Apparently you both agree.

b-b-but we left the EU matey!!bollocks

No not NYC,I like their skyline, let it be London or Washington

>eurocuckistanis STILL bootyblasted over bregzit

This. This. This.

Wools sorry for the second tag. I just click another post to find the text box after the captcha. Sup Forums's interface is fucking garbage.

It was worth it to harvest salty Eurotard tears.

fuck off you croation nigger

>UK
>Separated from rest of Europe by 150 km of seawater at the most
>"Y-you left the EU, you cuckity-cuck-cucks, you're inferior of leaving the Hun-dominated police state!"
>*proceeds to get gang-raped by shitskins*

>UK
>leaves EU
>proceedes to get gang-raped by shitskins
ftfy professor snape

meanwhile many european countries like poland and hungary are fighting the immigrant taking policy.

she's hideous all the time. fucking pencil necked 50 cm wide faced bitch

Oh no worries, your government is gonna impose 10x worse regulation on those carrots.

Even some of the most right leaning pro brexit politician's arguments

>hurr durr let's leave brexit, so we have the power to regulate the british tax cattle, not those EU bureaucrats

Something about this leg/calf/ankle style makes me think her pussy fucking stinks. I can't explain it.

>UK
>50 percent population non-british
>London completely non-white
>muslim mayor of the capital
>sharia courts everywhere
>annual antifa/liberal prostest
>gets arrested for owning anything close to pic related
>police ignores rapings of muslims
>no freedom of political pluralism
>army members get dibanded for being white nationalists
>calls nations like Poland cucks
You have finally fucked yourself over Brits.
You deserve it.

Never noticed that, now I can't unsee it. Thanks.

That guy you called a "croation nigger" can articulate himself in YOUR native language better than you can. You´re only confirming his points, you retard cocksucker. God I´ll be so happy when your lousy, stinking, island incest ((culture)) finally fucking dies as it should.

nothing would change, except no peanut butter.

rare for you

Leftism is hell of a drug.

I never had ANY doubt about her cunt being ugly smelly roast beef since the first time I saw her.

from her twitter

Me love roast beefs

>all these people posting in English