Why are Italians such horny perverts?

>The hymn is said to have been inspired by a beautiful young Abyssinian girl, who was found by the Italian troops at the beginning of the Italian invasion of Ethiopia.

>Faccetta Nera talks about how the black girl will be taken back to Rome and offered a new life, free from the bonds of slavery. There, the song's narrator explain that she will be introduced to new laws and rulers.

>During the invasion the song was hugely popular in Italy and caused national fervor. The implicitly erotic song was, however, somewhat of an embarrassment for the Fascist government, which had, starting in May 1936, introduced several laws prohibiting cohabitation and marriage between Italians and native people of the Italian colonial empire. These efforts culminated in the Italian Racial Laws of 1938. The Fascist authorities considered banning the song, and removed all picture postcards depicting Abyssinian women from Roman shop windows.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faccetta_Nera

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sxn5v1KZWe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's like niggers.. they act on (sexual) impulses..

Faccetta nera,
bell'Abissina
Aspetta e spera che giĆ  l'ora si avvicina! Quando saremo insieme a te
Noi ti daremo un'altra legge e un altro Re!

ive had more harassment from women than men and im a woman

East african women are the sole possession of the Italian stallion

youtu.be/sxn5v1KZWe4

If they could write the African girls would be holding up signs saying "Italians Welcome"

Caucasians niggers create better looking offspring than negroid ones desu

Ethiopians are the best looking of blacks. Probably due to centuries of mixing with europeans and arabs.

My wife and I adopted a little girl from the region and she's more similar in skull to whites than girl to the left of the mother

Why did you adopt a niglet?

That girl has a pretty white skull not 100% but the nose and the jaw seem to be in order. Defenitly caucasian

We have two kids of our own and there is a long line for adopting where we are residents, we also like the image of some colonial family with their own exotic court

>we also like the image of some colonial family with their own exotic court
Lol that's evil as hell hahaha, i like you Ruskies more everyday

>evil as hell
All better than the native place in terms of living, education and health. we also have another girl adopted from Nepal. We don't constantly live in Russia, we are kind of on the move between Russia, France, Germany and Britain

>All better than the native place in terms of living
True
That seems like a really interesting life you have right there

I regularly fucked Somali girls in uni. Their language borrows a lot of Italian words. I used and abused this hijabi, got her hooked on alcohol, impregnated her, then dumped her. She then married her cousin. Feels good to violate these colonial somali whores.

We do some fun. Sometimes we dress our darkies into gnome or page outfits. It's alright,in the end of the day it boils down to doing what you like and can perform good and taking care of your loved ones. I'm working as a sound technician, wife does her clinical psychology thing. Will probably have two or three more kids of our own

Italians always been degenerate sex crazed freaks
kys nuslav

East Africans from Eritrea/Ethiopia refer to themselves as "habesha". The ones I know are generally very religious and hard working. They raise their kids to be obedient and respectful. Their families are like old families from the 1970s. Habesha women are really good looking.

>we also like the image of some colonial family with their own exotic court
>we dress our darkies into gnome or page outfits.
t. Peter the Great
Pretty cool if you ask me. Takes some balls to do that

Southern European man must spread his sexual energy on his conquest

was living in italy with extended family there for 2 weeks in august, all the red wine and rich foods plus the weather really made me incredibly horny, like all day every day, was sexing with female atleast twice a day whilst maybe 3/4 a day, felt like i was on steroids or something. the food wine and weather combination is really a powerful aphrodisiac.

whilst maybe fapping 3/4 a day *******

What happened to the babby

placebo meme

east Africans are the best looking blacks
just like east Caucasians are the best looking Caucasians

no placebo, i was horny like a goat the whole time after about the third day.