White genocide in south africa is justified

Whites simply do not belong to South africa. They simply came there as a invading forces and they killed,enslaved the native population.
Now natives take back the control and they simply do not want to cumskins. If cumskins persist to stay in the land that they're stole from thr natives, they simply deserve to be killed.

>says the nigga living off welfare in europe

Blacks simply do not belong to Europe. They simply came there as free labor and are no longer needed, so they kill and steal from the native population. In 1933, Europeans took back the control and simply do not want to shitskins. If Shitskins persist to stay in the land that they're stole from the Europeans, they simply deserve to be killed

Fuck off

South Africa belongs to the whites, they built it!

Africans simply do not belong to Europe. They simply come here as an invading forces and they are killing, robbing and raping the native population.
Now natives want to take back the control and they simply do not want to turdskins. If turdskins persist to stay in this land that they're stealing from the natives, they simply deserve to be killed.

It's time to stop being two faced and embrace the truth.
All whits have to go back to Europe.

Asia belongs to Asians. Russia is European and have to leave

Africa is for Africans. Afrikaner and Rhodesians have to go back. China will leave Africa.

Australia is aboriginal. Australians have to go back

North America belongs to the natives. They will go back including Chink colonizers.

South Afrika is not white. Argentine Brazil and various white countries will go back. Mexicans aren't native. They go back to Spain or Portugal

We will enforce this sooner later. Go back.

The Boers built South Africa nigger. There was nothing there before them. The nigger tribes were in central Africa. None were on the cape.

can't wait to see what karma has in store for you

Lmao go back to ceylon and leam the Netherlands alone nigger.
PD: send bobs vagena pics bitch lasagna

Shitskins should be killed too. There taking our land.

White people were literally the first ones to take up permanent residence in that part of Africa. They have more right to it than anyone else.

You will never be dutch.

*compares south africa to rest of africa*
woah, yeah, what a shithole

>Blacks are no longer needed

That's wrong. We don't need more of them, but the ones that are here do the jobs nobody wants to do, just take the train in Paris at 5/6 AM, the only people you'll see are blacks.
Sure we should stop importing them and send back the ones on welfare along with those who have a criminal record, however, saying that they're useless is ridiculous.
Without the hard working ones we would be fucked.

Also don't forget to sage the baitnigger

>killed,enslaved the native population.

South African was uninhabited, black were brought in as workers.

then please leave your country and go live in Africa. You are in the white peoples country, therefore you deserve to be enslaved and exploited.

>zulus and other bantus
>south african natives

This is a stupid lie that keeps getting repeated here. There were Bantu people in South Africa but there were none west of the great Fish river.

There were Khoisan in the Cape.

take a good look because this is your future, white dog

KANKER OP GODVERDOMME KUTJOOD
YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASONS DUTCH POST QUALITY HAS DECLINED MASSIVELY LATELY, FUCKING NECK YOURSELF SHITSKIN

>the jobs nobody wants to do
This is a meme my friend.

The unemployed/welfare recipients should be forced into doing these jobs or be faced with punishment. There'll be no place for laziness in the ethnostate. Either that or we automate them.

hou je in, wit jochie

WE WILL MURDER EVERY YAKUB'S SPAWN IN THE STREETS OF EUROPE

>Negertje denkt dat hij iets is
haha

Finding a picture of a nog getting fucked up takes like half a second, but nobody cares enough about blacks to post them.

You guys on the other hand probably have folders devoted to your obsession of whites. Sad!

niggers literally can't win a fair fight with their inferior mental capacity. keep on apes, you will never catch up with whites.

Its almost like you didn't learn anything from what happened in Zimbabwe after the whites left.. Get ready for mass starvation.

You couldn't even murder the brits properly when they invaded the middle east in ww1 turk.

Suck a bbc op. South africa was a desolace and black people started to settle there in large quantities. after european settlers did.

It can´t last forever, all f Europe has to wake up

death to all niggers and jews

SA would be a mass grave of starved niggers (I wish) had no whites ever come there. I hope we ship them all back to Africa one day, see how they do when there's no white man bribing them down

funny that you mention the bantu as if they had a right to that land, they literally slaughtered their way to down there, genociding every black person that didn't belong to their tribe, including the Khoisan people. the white settlers on the other hand did not do that. and this mass murder that the bantu did is called "migration".

South Africa was uninhabited then they started building there. Only later niggers started flooding the place.

Isnt claiming white inventions as their own cultural appropriation?
You seem to be a niggerdom enabler.
Also great bait

This is a bait/slide thread. Don't fall for it.

Also have a redpill.

lie by ommision is a more detailed description of the misunderstanding or misinformation most of POL belives

Nah, you're a defective and obsolete race.

There are resources in Africa that you idiots will never understand how to gather and use to create a better future for humanity. Best to terminate your unpopular, faulty product line and replace you with more modern, superior units.

Time to make Africa Great!

This white South Africans are more Dutch than you...

This is true, when Bartolomeu Dias reached and crossed the cape of good hope for the first time and visited the land,it wasn´t inhabited for miles and miles inside.
But overall africa is blacks homeland, like europe is for europeans. SA has not a great future

The Khoisan are the orgininal inhabitants but the bantus are most definitely not.
The Bantu tribes crossed the nothern borders of what is now South Africa in the late 15th century. They were pushed south by stronger tribes. As they moved south they slaughtered the smaller khoisan and drove them into the semi-desert and desert areas and further south toward the cape.
Whites were in South Africa for more than 100 years before we encountered the first bantu.
Althought there were initial skirmishes the Khoikhoi and whites have lived in relative peace for 300 years. Even today the whites and coloreds/khoikhoi are mostly unified against the bantus.

Don't complain when whites employ the same tactic against you in north america racist.

>:D

Enjoy the coming asspain.

Sage.

*aapje

>Australians have to go back.

Where? Europe?

Righto cunt I'm staying at your place you fucking maggot.
You sleep on the floor I'm taking your bed. Also I fart a lot and sometimes get so drunk I shit myself particularly while sleeping. Also if I can't find my piss bottles I just piss in the sink, I don't care if there's dishes in there, fuck you its my culture accept it.
I usually bring home girls, not slim sexy ones, big old saggy titted alcoholic moaner types who ransack the entire house after I've cum in them and shit the bed, I own fuck all so it's your shit they'll pinch.
Also I want free government money and you have to support me getting it, or else I'll bring around my 20 cousins who also want to use your address for welfare and we'll bash you.
Fucking cunt Gibs

They did them a favor you fucking nigger

lol so many faggots getting triggered over this thread

>only ones who will do that job
>implying natives wouldn't take the job at 100k euros per year
The free market of labor supply to wage price was being mean against the employers so they stacked the labor supply deck. FRANCE YES.
Literally what was likely a good paying job to support a French Family was destroyed. YES. >Now instead you have a nig getting paid 1/2 the wage while welfare pays the other half. Citizens are still paying the same price for the service.