To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil

To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

>>>>>> Don't

Please! Let me in...

Please note that this is a serious thread and you're in no way invited to come nor this is a reverse psychology thread.

Whu would anyone emigrate to your shithole?

It's spelled 'immigrating' if you're entering the country, you macaco.

don't compare greeks with arabs and roaches.

>emigrating to brazil
Nobody wants to move to that shithole monkey

well darn that's too bad!

>sopa de macaco

U M A
M
A

We'll move there once we need the living space.

Don't fucking come piece of shit, that's all I ask you here

can I come?

If not for the Confederados there would be nothing there worth having. So suck my Norte Americano pudenda fuckwad.

As long as you don't come here

>pudenda
ITS GOOD THAT YOU DON'T COME HERE OR WE WOULD STRIP YOU OUT OF YOUR SKIN PIECE OF SHIT
I'll go there if I want to and there is nothing you can do about it

Why would i live in a trash dump like brazil where monkeys have jobs and people eat/throw shit?

GREEKS ARE BETTER THAN OTHER HUMANS.

There are 0 (zero) people considering emigrating to Brazil.

I'm not saying that, but they are definitely not as bad as roaches

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

Don't worry, nobody considered this.

Brazil government is the only thing you have going for you. Even that is poorly executed.
Aside from one or two small areas, most of brazil is violent and considered unlivable by 1st worlders.
Don't worry about people emigrating. That will not happen on any large scale. Simple because no one wants to live there. A short vacation on the beach away from the undesirables is all that is need for most people.

then why are you still in your shit tier meme country? come here and bring your 3rd world iq with you. oh right you won't because you won't ever afford a plane ticket

some good ole boys who think there aint nothing better than killing an uppity nigger and feeding his filthy corpse to the gators are waiting

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

Says the guy that 8 months ago had a nigger president.

I have no interest in comint to your country, but my wife wants to see Carnival once. Can you offer a few red pills as to why rich 1st world tourists should not come to your country and spend money?
Pro-tip: Don't talk about sex tourism; no interest in getting HIVAIDS from mulattos or getting robbed by trannies.

UMA

UMA

I plan on retiring in either Argentina or southern Brasil. Leaning toward the latter because my Portuguese is stronger than my Spanish. I assume I will have no problems because I am pasty white.

DELICIA

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk papi

>5
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DELICIA

m8 that worked with Switzerland

LOL, wait is this ironic? Nobody was ever considering moving to the land of the devil. It's cute that you think you need to warn us.

pic related

going to brazil other than sex tourism is a waste of time and money (unless you have rich friends there)

I like how this is probably an above average intelligence Brazilian, and yet he openly believes people want to come to Brazil

To anyone considering emigrating to Portugal.

>>>>>> Don't

No White would emigrate to a spigger nation which is everything from Mexico to the South Pole. Don't you have some rain forest to defoliate?

don´t worry Joao i won´t lel

I'm trying to think where I'd have to have lived all my life to consider packing up and moving to Brazil an upgrade.

Nice Olympics, btw. Good job. Way to go.

Uma

top kek thread user. well done. I lived for 6 months in Salvador cause I was working for petrobras, basically we operated around Bahia and especially in the village madre de deus. Truly a third world tier shithole BUT I had so much fun there, would definately visit again. the language is quite easy to learn too.And dont pretend Brasilians dont like Greeks, at least in coastal cities Brasilians love Greek seamen (and semen).