Official laugh at hilary thread

LMAO, her book is funny as fuck, its pathetic, see pic related for ex

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=what happened clinton&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=0&column=def
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Underline everything that is made up

I was about to post this
I wish it was real, I would fucking die

You know how some people here like to blogpost their boring lives like a sort of pseudotherapy? This is her blogpost.

she writes like a fucking high-schooler holy shit this is embarrassing to read

Stop posting this one. It's not funny anymore. The loony toons one is better.

>a nap, "the least likely thing in the world"
>while results are coming in
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This reads like a 8th grader's short story

You should torrent it to help her book sales go to shit. :^)

She sent for whiskey.

op is real, this is certainly fake post yours people

>I decided to do the least likely thing in the world and take a nap
Is this bitch for real? She would take several hours long naps every day on her campaign trail while Trump was out and about every day.

Something to mix with her Pharmaceuticals.

The fact that she mentions bill and an unlit cigar
> for all of you young faggots out there, bill stuck in unlit cigar up Monica Lewinsky's pussy

Her ghost writer had a lot of fun with this

I wonder if she even read it?

Post moar OP.

LMAO at thinking she didn't have a ghost writer. They probably did research and found out that the Lena Dunham fans that would buy the book read at a 6th grade level

>only boys get to be ghostbusters.

Literally every.fucking.time.

if it was ghost-written, which i don't doubt, they must have hired a fucking high-schooler
but since it's penned under her name, and since if you took the effort to hire a ghost-writer i'd assume you'd hire a GOOD one at least, i'm going to have to assume that she is literally just mentally handicapped

continuation

God dammit, that's pretty funny

Fucking Kek

>t. doesn't understand how the market works

Was Obama /ourguy/ all along?

this, no wonder bannon said she wasn't very bright

tfw your highlighter runs out of ink

Whoever wrote that book for her is a cringy motherfucker.
Hillary is a 100 year old crusty hag with no sense of humor, she is basically that bitch psychopath teacher we all had to deal with in school, yet ''her'' book reads like something a 20 year old wannabee low IQ female writer sent to Buzzfeed.
You could maybe say that the book was written by her daughter, then it would kind of make sense, but this is just crazy. The words they use, the weird fluffy language and strange details they're focusing on, it's all so fucking bizarre.
What in the fuck am I reading?
Can you even imagine if Donald Trump wrote a book like this?
>I sat on a plushy couch with my family anxiously anticipating the results to come in as my youngest son Barron Trump played with his Minecraft blocks, which I had bought him for this special occasion. The tensions rise in the room as we were watching the screen much anticipation. A faint yawn escaped my lips as the clock hit 14:88 and I realized I would have to stay up all night to see the definitive results come in. So far things were looking great and I was getting giddy with joy.
This would never fucking happen. Is she retarded?

last one before I get back to work.

Sweet shades, bro.

at that stage of the election she was probably past the point of caring.

>"Bill fetch the cocaine!"

digits say her daughter co-wrote it

>muh white people
>much Comey
pretty much as expected

Hahahaha

Test

It was that hag that wrote twilight.

Looks like Rand Paul's glasses....

is hillary ourmasochist? why the fuck would she write this shit?

So where's the download link?

this book wasnt writtten by her, but was written using words that she would commonly use, therefore i will not read it

we're getting warmer

Poor lady. She did her best. unfortunately her lobbyists eventually smothered her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek

What the fuck

>took a nap on election night

the sleeping hillary meme was true

Get fucked poor fag. If a spic like me could get a hold of the book why can't you?

10/10

It's a joke lad don't worry

>take a nap
That's Hillary-speak for slip back into a coma. If she had won she'd have to be a literal puppet in order to even accept the presidency.

More? I want to know if she watched the speech

>they're a bunch of deplorables

>trump's "us vs them" campaign

>actually buying a book by hillary clinton.

Fuck off shill.

>Hillary is so bought has to write a public apology to her (((backers))) out of fear

really gives Jewish politics a new dimension

link to her book, epub

gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=what happened clinton&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=0&column=def

>what are libraries

Pretty sure even the gay pride spic country has them.

Bannon's interview to Charlie Rose explains exactly why she lost: she was in the Hamptons surrounded by elites going on about identity politics while Bannon knew the typical American didn't see themselves as racist, and just cared about economic nationalist. So they pushed that and won. End of story

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>giving money to that old hag
Fucking kys

How the fuck wants to give Hillary money?

I'd rather burn the money or better yet give ti to Trump.

It's a piece of history regardless of whether or not you agree with the candidate or the vision of the book.

I have a copy of the Communist manifesto and Marx's "Das Kapital" in my library but that doesn't make me a fucking commie.

This ancap-fag shared a link anyway.

Honestly I did the same thing that night. Felt like I was losing every argument on twitter since every single poll was saying Trump was being raped and early voting was too much in Clintons favor.

anyone know where I can download the epub or pdf?

Does the book go into detail on her meltdown and how she was crying to her friend over the phone?

>"take a nap"

Lmao more like trashed out of her mind on her celebration vodka

see:

That Obama shit is brutal

No matter how much she may hate Trump, she hates Obama 100 times more. Everything was aligned for her in 2008, there was a 0% chance that Bush was going to be succeeded by another Republican. He beats her, brings her on as secretary of state where all the email and clinton foundation scandals occurred, and then he's the one to tell her to hurry up and surrender to the pussy grabber.

>Russian intelligence apparatus
Even if this is accurate that doesn't change the fact that the DNC rigged it so Hillary was the candidate and that they discuss minorities as if they're cattle.
>misguided FBI director
He wouldn't be so misguided if at any of the hearings people could 'recall' their previous activities rather than refuse to answer.

Such a lying bitch.

Jesus Christ is this real? I’m honestly and genuinely aghast at what was she thinking. Was this her attempt to try to out troll Trump and his voters? It’s falls flatter than an opened can of Pepsi days later. It’s cringe embarrassing to read the excerpts

everything except the nap, whiskey, and ice cream. And bill's unlit cigar was freshly pulled from a young busty intern's humidor

Where had that cigar been?

Underrated post

So obviously not written by her. Definitely a ghost writer, ironically most of the people who voted for her are ghosts as well so I guess it checks out.

THAT GODFORSAKEN ELECTORAL COLLEGE!!!

I won't give hillary a single penny. Marx fag is dead and I downloaded his book anyway, but I wouldn't give him money

The woman who wanted to be president was so shaken, because muh oppresshions, she can’t remember what was said on one of the most important nights of her life as well as the country’s. And she and her shills think this lame cunt can run a country.

exquisite

In my way through the front page. I'm checking y'all out.

>b-but teh popular vote
>trump is a baddy because us vs them mentality
this woman is disgusting
even through the proxy of her ghost writer you can feel what a bitter selfish cunt she is

I cannot believe this one is real. Holy shit
I'm definitely reading this book. It fills me with powers I didn't know were possible

>is this real?

You can be accurately described as a talking plant

She can wipe her ass with my 30 bucks for all I care. And you can get fucked hypocritical ancap-fag, "muh free market" is bs.

4d chess.
remember we said it was 4d chess?
it was 4d chess.

uma delicia

If she cared enough, she is the one that wrote the book and it was edited by someone else.

If she didn't really care she hired an author and then the author interviewed her to get all the info and then wrote the book based on that.

fuck forgot to crop it

user, have you considered a career in writing?

I wonder if she thought about all the women Bill fucked and raped while lying there

Thanks Boliva

Good point.

Her entire book is whining and opposite-day combined

ancaps are against intellectual property tho ;)

I ain't giving no one money to sacrifice children

all of this sounds so made up and dishonest, like a Buzzfeed article

read the frog chapter

What does she say about PA? The biggest "Fuck you"?

agreed its written like a book for children to teach them descriptive language useful for standardized tests

"Donald... it's Hillary... campaign is kill"
>"You're fired"

They decided a long time ago that they could either live in reality, or in the movie inside their heads. If they lied big enough and long enough, the whole world would be dragged into their delusion. They were wrong.