Southern european genes

>southern european genes
>find blondes disgusting
anybody else have this? Pretty fascinating how strong the attraction is to "simmilar" peoples, for me atleast

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1505124245484.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm blonde and blue eyed but i'm not really attracted to white people. I'm only attracted to Mediterraneans.

Turks aren't European

Those are mestizas you dumbass Russian.
Maybe if you opened your slanted eyes you could see the obvious.

Blond men are ick
Blonde women are hot

Dark tittyless goblins are the best!

Talks about southern europeans, posts mestizos probably from the americas.
Are the dutch this dumb?
Anyway, it's divide and conquer so, sageeee

Except I'm an Anglo with blue eyes and fair hair and I'm generally only attracted to Meds and MENA chicks.

fuk, kill marry

I'm some kind of green skin med(mud) genetics subhuman, and I fucking love pale blonde white women.

You have to go back

Southern Europeans > Everything else

pic related, a Serb

These girls are mexicans, specifically from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. They are wearing clothes from the local football team called Rayados de Monterrey. Girls that work on these kind of stuff are generally from poor families but they know are hot and can make money from it, I love these guys because is so easy from wealthy people impress them and therefore easy to fuck.

t. regio fagg (person from Monterrey)

>overdone in makeup
>good
shit taste senpai

Are you really Dutch or a Moroccan? I can see realy through the shape of her eyes that they aren't Mediterranean.

The girls you posted don't even look southern European to me.
They look Hispanic and the one on the left looks middle-eastern.

That's a big Frikandel.

t. Have a white dad and a faith goldy skin-tone mom and am only really into brown eyed brown haired girls

I prefer Southern Europeans but am Eternal Anglo with Nordic ancestry

there are plenty of southern european blondes

if you even been to southern europe, you know it

Iranian here. Can't stand blonds, very unattractive.

Voor jou.

>southern italian
>desperately fascinated by japanese facial features

what the fuck is wrong with me?

the proportion of natural blondes is a lot lower, although a lot of them dye their hair

>japanese facial features
probably autism. Autism attracts autism.

Epic cheekbones. Good find broz.

>southern European genes

just call yourself a Moor already, poopskin.

stop watching anime

dont ever have sex with italian girls that dated blacks though, unless you want hiv

I KNOW THEY ARENT MED GRILS YOU QUEERS

I have top tier taste. Chloe Lamb:
i.4cdn.org/gif/1505124245484.webm

Hello moor from int

You are really into mexican pussy dont you?

Why cheekbones good?

>ugly pinched nose
>fake botox lips
>airbrushed skin
>caked up makeup
literal trash

what you think of her?

Italian/spanish/Greek women love black men and Arab muslim men. They are no different then Thier northern European counterparts when it comes to refugee loving, pro third world immigration, sjw, third wave feminism, Communist, pro white genocide mindset

solid 8, Juan

I honestly don't beleive you. I live in a 40% Mexican city, our Mexican people are max 5'3 tall and way darker. Most of the girls I know growing up were Mexican, and never met girls that look like this.

yea im actually part mexican. But im pale as shit, actually look kinda sickly. I wish is was browner

>kalles kaviar genes
>finds anyone without blue eyes not attractive
I don't mind mediterrean girls as long as they got blue/green eyes

>Southern Europeans > everything else
This. Nice to see Russian girls fucking Iberians and Balkan people en masse. You see more and more little swarthier and healthier hybrid European Russian population in last 20 years

I'm like 1/16th Mexishit, and the rest is Euromutt.

I find most hispanic women repulsive. I'm not attracted to any of the Women in your pic.

I like some blond girls, and other whites (particularly redheads) are attractive to me, but cute asian girls activate my dick in a way no other race can.

Everyone likes something different. If anything, humans are hardwired to find exotic looking homo sapiens more attractive in order to diversify our population (not that excessive diversity is always a good thing mind).

No, I prefer White women with darker, more Mediterranean features and I'm blonde with blue eyes. Also, those bitches aren't European, you spastic.

I'm Serbian and when I go to serbia I chase these dark Serbs since they look better than the light ones desu who look weirdly Slavic

Asiatic... go to Albania for pretty WHITE girls

>Albania
i too like super short girls with huge ears nose attached to box shaped head

Every movie in the 80's portrayed blondes as evil.

You were forced a meme

I wasnt alove in the 80's user

What the fuck do they see on these animals?

this

notice how in Asian media blond men are generally portrayed as good

The fuck is that English, man? I get that it can be difficult transitioning from an Asian language to a European one but at least try to be coherent

Same but I almost just want to settle for an aryan blonde for my kids sake

The bbc

What Italian "men" can't provide for them. Bigger dicks

I used to prefer brunettes with brown eyes but now I prefer blondes thanks to Sup Forums.

>same picture every time
nice tits but even this overused picture has 2 ugly faces

Go away beaner

I Only find Black ramen hair Mediterranean qts attractive tbqhwyf

That URL links to nothing someone needs to get in that

holy shit, is that troll trying to act like a human?

That's a jewess

Close! She is arab

Quads speaks the truth. I'm an eternal anglo with light brown hair and grey eyes with a strong attraction to southernfrench/spanish girls. Something about darker haired girls makes them more relaxing to look at for me.

I like all European girls, Greece Serbia Macedonia and Russia are not European btw

Kek, you must really miss Stormfront

I'm part Italian and I know this feel.

I am 100% shitalian and I don't know this feel

>stormfront
So anyone who doesn't find a*banian girls hot automatically prefers Nordic blonde girls?
Med girls the the best , but something is wrong with Al*anian girls, T*rks are better

>I'm part Italian
fuck off you race mixed mongoloid.

>americucks, the ultimate WE WUZ

you forgot:

>blond hair is ug-

>southern european genes
>find blondes disgusting

That's ok, we wouldn't want you mucking up our gene-pool anyway.

The thread is literally about southern europeans.
Should I just cease to know what my ethnicity is because it offends you?
Cry more you little babby bitch.

>blond hair is ugly

thanks for proving it with that pic.

i agree

>know what my ethnicity is
you have none. you are a race mixed soup

>flag
WE WUZ BLONDES AND SHIT NIGGUH

Southern Europeans are racemixed mongrels so here's your truth

So are you, you fuckwit.

Can we all agree that Greece is not white

>So are you, you fuckwit.
hahahah americucks love thinking everyone is as low as them. always.

hey baboon, stop posting on human websites.

shut up you chink

No

I dated a Spanish girl while I was in Europe she would say they typical kike shit of pro refugees. But when I talked about backs in my hometown it's 50% black she started going over how she thinks blacks are ugly. She also refused to go into the mudshit areas of Barcelona.

I don't know it seems like it's more ok their to say nigger and thin they're ugly then it is here.

>t.buttmad Sicilian

>baboon
Tell that to my German genetics

Marija is da best model here desu

Watch it!

It's not that, I have never actually met a real person who knows where Albania is or has an opinion about it. On other hand Some certain people in internet seems to be experts

100% iberian and italian ancestry here and can relate. never understood what everyone sees in blonde chicks.

>my German genetics
WE

Is that the Chinese guy who was roasting Africans for neglecting colonialist improvements?

You are black. There is not a single white male living in the nation commonly referred to as Brazil

I'm attracted to beautiful women no matter the race. Except niggresses who are 99% disgusting.

pic

yes, I'm the one who put that documentary on youtube and posted it on Sup Forums. some brazillian bought it and gave me the iso.