Wanko deserves more attention

Wanko deserves more attention.

She deserves the dick.

Mine.

Your dick is tragic though. I don't want any tragedy around her.

This show deserves another season. All girls are great.

The Manga got cancelled and Hattori had to rush the ending. There will never be a second season.

Anime??

That's very sad.

It is. The final arc was fucking excellently tragic until the last chapter rushed everything to the asspull ridden conclusion.

How could you look like this and be a tomboy? It's physically impossible. This body was engineered for constant ruthless fucking. If I was a girl and I looked like this I'd be swimming in cocks within the hour, and I'm not even gay in the slightest.

I know I'm being a slowpoke here, but thanks for the news. The manga is still in my backlog and now I'll be prepared.

Have you read Shoujo Fujuubun? How is it?

But the best tomboys are the incredibly breedable ones

Me too. N-No homo.

The first chapter. I don't think anyone is translating it regularly. The premise is interesting, and those who have read the novels speak highly of it.

I usually don't care about "muh childhood friend" or "muh cousin incest" but Rea was such a terrible character and Wanko was so great that my impression of this manga/show is ruined forever, even if it wasn't that bad objectively.

>dicks*
Ftfy

We need more girls playing tennis in anime.

Rea was great. The manga handles her a lot better, because the anime cut out a lot of stuff.
In the manga, she really feels like a terminal patient who just wants to live normally for the first time in her life. She's cute and caring very easy to empathize with.

>cousin desperately wants to fuck MC
>and shes hot
>and just a little slutty
>MC is yet again a dickless wonder

When is this trope going to die?

Cousin marriage might be legal in Japan but it sure isn't socially kosher enough to depict in popular media.

>No doujins of Wanko stuck in a wall

Stuck in wall is a top tier fetish

Ignore blonde slut, zombie waifu a best.

What is sex with Ranko like?

Even when you're winning she's still teasing you

>dickless wonder
Not even. Furuya just didn'the like her. He rejects he in the manga. Her and Darin both, in fact.

yfw

I can actually just barely remember when Sup Forums liked the Sankarea manga.

As cute as Darin is the manga went to shit after she joined the cast.

>Wanko
More like Manko, ya feel me

Sankarea should have ended after three episodes.

She won.
Sankarea was just some pet zombie the family kept right?

No. Furuya literally rejected Wanko after she tried to kill herself with what she thought were zombie pills.

Wanko deserves her manko to be pounded my my wang yo

Please more, senpai.

No, zombie a shit.

One of the rare shows that made me legitimately mad.

Wanko needs to be impregnated

By me.

Did you wank for Wanko?

OP here, I created the thread in the midst of it.

It's a terrible shame when the bestgirls are sidelined. It's like Nyan Koi and Kanako all over again.

You mean Nagi.

No, I mean Kanako. She was hot as hell and was perfect wife/waifu material. She was far better a choice than what the MC went for. Just like Ranko.

Kanako a shit.

She was obviously never going to win. It's really your own fault for not bracing for the inevitable disappointment every time a character you like is introduced.
She was definitely best girl though.

Wanko is best girl.

I wish Wanko was my cousin. We'd fuck like degenerates on international waters

Which pic?