Daily Chinese supremacy thread

Come and let us praise and discuss the greatest country that will rule the wolrs within the century.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cannibalism#Cannibalism_for_ideological_purposes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lot to be said for a stable culture that didn't advance for 3000 years until Westerners came and dragged them kicking and screaming into the 19th century.

I think if the West was to disappear, China would revert back to a collection of ethnic war lords.

Decent driving skills / scooters

>fake eyelashes and double eyelid surgery, breast, chin and nose bridge implants.

>green hair because 1.4 billion people with black hair is a few hundred million too many.

China is united as one people and western ers can't break our strength

then show your geo location pussy

Don't worry they aren't interested in fat white pig such as you

One instance stupid

Kill'em first, you can stick your dick in what's left anyways

>only ones who look good have had tons of plastic surgery to look like whites
makes u think

England women are ugly so don't talk

>he believes the propaganda meme about China having an uninterrupted culture for thousands of years.

Fucking kek'd. Chinks have been the slaves of every non-chink group in the area. They were Mongol slaves for centuries then Manchurians then European cocksleeves, finally Nips fucked them up good.

Chinks are the eternal beta race.

And now the time has come for them to become our eternal slaves

>(((them)))

That reminds me.

The lands of Israel will be ours along with all other lands

>ITT white dude larping as a chink

Obvious troll is way to obvious..
Are you the same dude that tried to pose as a nigger yesterday?

Bump

You mad that china is taking your island and continent

if chinese are the masterrace, why are the only attractive chinese women altered with multiple plastic surgeries?

The truth about China.

>i'm white
>t. the deformed zipperhead who got btfo by agent orange
this little faggot hates china and hates america. he wants white men to die fighting china cause we made him and his family all deformed from the agent orange we dumped on them.

haha fuckingidiot shitskin. you're dog eaters just like the chinks you hate. we should've finished you zipperheads off so i wouldn't have to see you posting on Sup Forums

Reminder that Asians and Jews have higher IQs than Whites.
But Sup Forums doesn't like to talk about it.

keep them coming, shill boy

Lies

Who is that?

Exactly, although Jew only lie. We are much more smart that's how we turned Canada to a colony peacefully

The truth about the Chinese "race".

I like him hes example of china ruling the worlds lesser species

It's all so tiresome

John, get off the internet already!

Dude fuck off with your daily shitbag threads.
Your hero is a fucking retard. I spit on his grave.

pic is more white than asian.

You're just trying to encourage racemixing, chinkike.

At least post attractive women

Mao was a great man with great ideas and intentions fuck you loser! This thread is to celebrate him legacy go hate elsewhere

check'd
take this user
everyone knows china is a hellhole

Turkish genocide!

Nice d-d-digits.

xing ling xong

CSA Confederate States of America greatest country

White should be removed for their evil. Chinese don't want to mix with them, they just get in the way from our ambition

Well, even I can't deny that some asians look hot as fuck.

>posts a Finn

>Chinese legacy
China have no legacy, they have no history, they have no culture, they will be something else by the end of this century.

omg that face looks like someone beat on it with a 2x4, why are chinese women so repulsive, sideways pussies, sideways minds, eats pets, shits in street

It could be a trap! Literally and figuratively.

Fucking Chinese girls. Fine as fuck yet not very trustworthy. I was texting one for lonths & she stopped texting a month before she'd be back in Ireland.

>china is taking your island

HAHAHA you clearly have NEVER been here.

Stop trying so hard faggot. Your inexperience is showing.

Isn't she literally born and raised American?
How pathetic is it that you start your thread with an American rather than a Chinese?

Disgusting

I for one, welcome our new chinese overlords

>chinese supremacy thread
>no chinese flag
kek

need more of right chic

What is considered "chinese" culture?, because you go to different provinces and regions and they do things their own way and have local traditions only they know about, to the point that what one chinese sees with pride, another has no idea what the fuck.

Pinker.gif

Pic related.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cannibalism#Cannibalism_for_ideological_purposes
>"For the first time in our long history Chinese ate people, not because there was a famine and they were starving to death, but for political reasons. I think thousands participated in the cannibalism and at least many hundreds were eaten. The Party knows all about it," said Zheng.[9] According to Cheng, hundreds of men, women, and children deemed enemies of the Revolution were killed and eaten by the perpetrators, who even gave comments on the best way of preparing the meat - apparently by broiling not boiling.[10]

CHINA YES

OH PREASE user SAN PUT PEEPEE SLOW IN
LAST TIME TREE INCH HURT MEE OW RONG TIME

How pathetic, just like yesterday he gets outed as a baiting faggot, and then leaves his own thread.

>supremacy
LMAO

why are asian americans much hotter than the ones in asia?

> muh cuntry is a master race
> posts whores
It's not how nationalism is done m8.

I will agree on this one likely different diet culture Mostly

It's going to become great when Christians BTFO those communists and turn it into a Capitalist utopia.

R A R E
A
R
E

Better than pictures of shirtless short man Putin fishing

Bullshit.
Japanese are the Best People in Asia in terms of everything.
When even Japanese girls are born in America they end up like Asa Akira.
Home raised Asian QTs are the best.

Chirsyans submit and kiss muslim feet. China make them dance in street and flamethrower them. Christians will not infect us

Girls ITT:

Sarah Turner
Vicki Li
itsalicewang

Here's an updated version of that.

>they end up like Asa Akira.

you mean hotter than 99% of japs?

China and cannibalism.

the northeast asians have higher and lower specimens just like the whites do.

Cannibalism and China.

Japanese are disgusting rapist dont talk good of them

look it's the zipperhead propaganda spammer again. fuck off faggot. you eat dogs and are cannibals as well. you're just low tier chinks that are inferior to chinese

> Putin
> nationalist
funny mem

Ever notice how Northeast Asian children look so symmetrical, identical & beautiful 90% of the time, while white children in America look subtly mutated, non-identical & asymmetrical 90% of the time?

post cute unshopped / natural girls
the shopped / plastic ones suck

Hi, EurasianTiger.

>Disgusting fake tanned, degenerate, coal birning, child murdering roastie
>Better than pure, beautiful, natural, modest Asian girls
You have godawful taste, my friend.
Just try getting in a relationship with an Asian like Asa Akira and see what happens.

Thanks, time for homework

That is how russia supporters see him on this website

Looks like some someone from far north. Possibly korean

Fuck Off nigger

Chinese are alright.

Prefer Viet though.

Married one. Trying to have a son with her so I can name him Charlie. She doesn't understand the joke, which makes it even funnier to me.

last one was ikassyou

Why you like them they bombed your people and raped chinese women. Thousands Americans die from those rats

Vietnam are just rebelious south chinese

Because America's government chose to side with kikes.
Something had to be done to try & snap them out of it.

plastic surgery the thread

Yeah so stay the fuck out of Japan

Without plastic surgery, chinks wouldn't even be able to compete.

Since when has White Immigration anywhere been a problem?
At least Whites & Asians can coexist peacefully together, unlike literally any other Race. If the jews have their way & every White Country is overran with the 3rd world than there won't be anywhere safe for The White Man to go BUT East Asia.

you do realize that thing is a korean do you

Why are the Chinese so pathetic? Look at this thread. Too much overcompensating like how they work so hard to get rich because they're unattractive and have small penis.

No fuck off with that reply to your post shit in your picture you double nigger