End of the manga

>End of the manga
>14 years old
>163cm

Than fucking tall for a japanese girl

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-26/new-cardcaptor-sakura-manga-is-sequel-launching-in-june/.101473
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's CLAMP

She's short for a Clamp character.

Girls are pretty much full size at 14 no?

Most of their height, they are still growing till 19 or something like that.

She should be at 167 or 168 in 5 years

>Sakura
>14 years old
What, I thought she was 10 years old

She got older as time went on.

Where did you learn this? She's much shorter in the anime. She's still at least 4 inches smaller than Shaoran. And Shaoran barely grew.

The manga is over three years. I actually think she's 13 at the end. And in the anime, each season is one year.

She will be 13-14 in the sequel manga coming soon.

>Sequel manga
Please, tell me you're lying.

I saw a thread about that but thought it was bait.

>sequel manga
Which I will never read. I refuse to ever trust CLAMP again after Tsubasa. I honestly can't believe CCS ever came out of that team.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-26/new-cardcaptor-sakura-manga-is-sequel-launching-in-june/.101473

>Milking a series that ended perfectly decades ago
That's disgusting.

>Adult Sakura
And CLAMP is about to lose the few fans it still had.

She will always be the little girl in our hearts user.

I'll be honest. I want to see what Sakura's life if as an adult. However, I just know CLAMP won't handle it the way I want to see it. I basically want to see Adult Sakura being a nurse or teacher or some basic profession. But then on her free time, she's getting challenged by crazy magic users or having to save the world from inter dimensional destruction or some other crazy events.

>CCS ended perfectly
>it gets two shitty sequels

>Angelic Layer ended with a bunch of incomplete story arcs
>no second season

So she's started her period? Remade anime with this discussed when?

>Not even series that ended decades ago are safe from being milked now
I'm mad.

>adult
>中学1年生

Slayers, Kenshin, Eva, Ranma, Urusei Yatsura, Sailor Moon, Lupin and many other series getting revived should have been your first clue.

>X discontinued indefinitely

The west have been doing it for a number of years with their CGI reboots like Dangermouse, Peanuts, Peabody and Sherman etc., so it was only a matter of time before Japan got in on some of that nostalgia cashgrab.

>adult Sakura

Hate to break it to you user, but Tsubasa says this version of Sakura got killed by a car...