twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soundwoman
In a Sort of Loud Way

second for gay priest

Dani California
Under The Bridge

User: Diesel

Stand Name:Meta Hammer

Holy shit the good translations of part 5 ran out and now everyone has the same personality

I wish this was the part 8 antag, too bad Flashback man is so generic looking

Exactly. Part 5 translations are worse than Duwang except they're grammatically correct so they don't seem as bad. Duwang also didn't make shit up like the GW scans.

User: Grandmaster Flash
Stand: Death Grips

Just skip it, it's non canon, and Gio isn't a Joestar

>Gio isn't a Joestar
user I hate Part 5 too but I'm not this autistic

Something something DIO physiology

Something something Jonathan benis :DDDDD

>implying flashback man is the antagonist
Why do people treat this like it's fact? There's literally no evidence for it and it's a really fucking big stretch. I mean it could be true but the way people around here treat it like it's fact is perplexing to me. And I've heard all the theories about how now is the best time for him to show up but I'd like some actual evidence and not headcanon.

kill yourself bud

This bull shit is as annoying as the Teru shitposter. Every thread with you autistic fucks.

I liked everything up until then, and skipping parts is for fags

It's canon and Giorno is a Joestar. That's like saying DiU isn't canon because it has little bearing on the overarching plot and that none of the MCs after Joseph are Joestars because it's not their surname.

this is pretty good desu

Yada yada hostile takeover najimu heugh

He has a point though, name a blonde Joestar(OGverse)

name a girl Joestar
What's that, the only one's Jolyne? Guess she can't be a Joestar since all the REAL ones are men

Who the fuck is Johnny, read the manga

That's not up for discussion, Gio isn't a Joestar

his hair turned blonde because of his stand activating

>Thinking Giorno was originally blonde.

Giorno had black hair until like 3 months before Part 5 when he fully unlocked Gold Experience.

Read it in Italian

Every thread with this gay shit.

How many times is this faggot going to show up spouting the same bullshit over and over?

I think I'd rather take the Teru shitposter over this cannon denying fuck.

I drew Damo. What u guys think?

Ventura Highway
Bitches Brew

Hey, YOU'RE a gay shit.

Vampire physiology, doesn't count, try again

Holly.

Her last name was Joestar until she married a Jap.

>Giorno
>vampire

give me one example where someone's hair changed color because they became a vampire in jojo

And I'm wondering how many people will continue to fall for that user's bait.

A bit too tall but otherwise quality stuff.

No you don't

t. Teruhater
Shes only recently been drawn with blonde hair, she used to be drawn with brown hair
He's half vampire

We need to get Sup Forums to do an entire JoJo chapter were we each get assigned our own panels

How do we know it's vampire physiology though? Giorno never shows any traits of being a vampire and it's explicitly stated that his hair turned blonde because of Gold Experience.

KIRA IS GONNA BE BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE SOME HOW AS A ROCK MAN AND KILLER QUEEN WILL GET AN UPGRADE TO "QUEEN OF THE STONE AGE" AND THAT WILL BE OUR MAIN ANTAGONIST SCREEN CAP THIS

His stand cry is fairly reminiscent of a vamp

No. I come from the future and Jobin is the main antagonist but Damo survives and in Part 9 he runs a gang like Passione except they secretly rehabilitate Rock Humans and he's the main antagonist.

> 「QUEEN OF THE STONE AGE」
NO PEPPER SPRAY

His stand is the Sun though

What's CWC's stando powah?
Would he be worthy enough to join the ranks of Dio's Henchmen or to become a gangster of Passione?

But how does that make him a vampire? He can go out just fine in the sun and his Stand is all about life rather than death. He manages to create an undead but that's also explicitly stated to be because of Gold Experience, not vampire abilities.

he is the stand

He was Bob's Stand but when Bob died CWC went out of control like Notorious B.I.G

>Bob Chandler
>God's Gonna Cut You Down
>a stand that takes the form of an axe. Anything Bob chops will be cleanly sliced in two without fail. This extends into the abstract, such as cutting a sentence in half or cutting the length if a rope in two to shorten it.

Has Araki ever listed off his favorite movies?

Just accept that part 5 is non canon, I didn't say it was bad, I'm talking about CWC now

strawpoll.me/10166505

God damn, the direction of this scene and kira in general was fantastic

He did a list of his spookiest horror movies, but never one of his favourites.

I think he's listed his favorite horror movies, and albums that made him cry.

His stand would be like Bohemian Rhapsody, but instead of fairy tail characters coming to life it would be Sonichu characters.

Parts 1, 3 and 6 are the only canon parts anyway.

MINAKOOOO

Do you happen to have that list on hand?

Part 2 is also canon, since Joseph is in SDC and references events from part 2

How did Kira luck his way into this only to fuck everything up?

It's not though, there's no evidence that the Joseph from 3 is the same Joseph from 2. Just because they both have Joestar in their name and they both lost their hand 50 years before Part 3 doesn't mean they're the same character.

So 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 are canon. Giorno is a Brando, and the Ireneverse jojo's don't count so part 7 and 8 don't count

He would have been fine if he hadn't killed that couple on the train.

Because he's autistic and has very little self control.

This has gone too far, if JoJo is in the name,it is canon

It's only 1, 3 and 6 that are canon you dumb cunt.

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Hirohiko_Araki's_Bizarre_Horror_Movie_Analysis
I don't think it's been scanned yet.

Your both dumb cunts. Fall on a sword.

Only PHF is canon. And also Remote Romance and the movie version of Phantom Blood.

I detect a major autistic crisis over here

Part 9 makes 1-8 all non canon anyway

Exactly. From here on, Stardust Crusaders will be referred to as Part 2 and Stone Ocean will be referred to as Part 3. The rest are side stories of ambiguous canon and will not be discussed in these threads unless specifically sanctioned in the OP.

>It's this retard again
And it's GIORNO you fucking confirmation bias mega faggot

SHITPOSTERS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hua Jing vs Cowboy when,

Thanks!

Show me a statement from Araki that says he's a Joestar, I thought so, see second from the left? Do you see a star?

Where might I purchase these illustrious figurines?

Why do the girls look like men in this series? I get confused sometime when I see this art style.

But they don't.

Explain this you fucktard or better yet kill yourself

I'd say the anatomy looks turbofucked but that's par for the course in jojo

Maybe you should read the manga.

7=8>5>3>4>6>2>1

>That Hol Horse drawing.

I need more of this.

This thread is bad enough, don't bring that shit in here.

You mean some of the men look like girls right?

So what if Jonathan and Johnny had the same fetish?

1=2=3=4=5=6=7=8>Baoh

His father is DIO
Different cry, he also says this in the OG DIU scans

Go to bed kid. You have school in the morning.