ITS HAPPENING

Pedo ring exposed. First politician exposed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1alIQozubY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Murray_(Washington_politician)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PIZZAGATE IS ABOUT TO BLOW WIDE OPEN!

ANY DAY NOW

The CIA insider was right, go after the mayors, they are far less protected

Why is it always white men?

Free America of the blackmail networks! Expose your local pedophiles today!

He's Jewish.

Because they don't need kids to control niggers.

>tfw live in WA
>mfw watching this pedo faggot burn

because white men are rich and powerful, they have sex with children and record it to use as blackmail with other powerful rich white men to ensure their cartel and oligpolistic system remains in tact

also by white men I mean Jews

>Minimum age not minimum wage

Here we go, goys.

wew canada

>Why is it always Jews?
Fixed that for you senpai

It's not. Allow me to introduce you to the UK.

can't even diddle a kid these days without being a whole pedo ring.

It took 5 allegations? Jesus what's it going to take to get the rest?

>Jews
>White

In america the child raping by frequency goes black, latino, white then asian in descending order.

This is a little fish. A consumer. Plus, isn't this a civil suit?

When will the suppliers and traffickers go down?

Checked and correct.

Why is Canada going 1984? Sorry cheap shot.

>Minimum age not minimum wage

wonder if that place got rekt during Irma

>captcha Judengasse
what did Kek mean by this?

Soon, i just hope they dont sugarcoat it. Trafficking is actually rape and torture. Its also easy to sacrifice a chicken to moloch when cia runs the rings.

really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=L1alIQozubY

Good. Let's blow up every pedo mayor, especially ones like this sack of shit that also double as mayors of law-breaking (translation to democrat-speak: "sanctuary") cities.

hang them, hang them all

Hello fellow white man

>CIA insider
Don't you mean Senate user?

Jews don't consider themselves white.

Issaquah fag here. Is this true? Just woke up

No he's not

The Jews are the biggest pedos, it's just their white henchmen who get caught.

checked

No, but this guy seems to have some good info too

But he is gay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Murray_(Washington_politician)

Stop pushing that LARP dude. Do you have downs syndrome or are you a shill?

I noticed that in those threads, a lot of posters kept spamming the word "LARP" over and over again

Seems like you're in agreement with the ones that were sliding. It seems strange that you are here to argue about "LARPing" but aren't doing the same to all of the people LARPing on other boards

I think the Albanian word for faggot is 'pederast'

Casting aspersions on the effort to bring down the pedos, we could ask the same of you, larp or not. Neck thyself.

Bro. Think about things objectively. WHAT INSIDER HAS TIME FOR 4 threads over multiple hours. Go through the answers, they didn't say anything new or anything substantiative. It's literally a larp.

Yes, the sudden appearance of someone righteously defending the naive, defenseless neckbeards of Sup Forums against LARPing does seem very suspicious.

Democrats are child rapists? Who would have thought....this is old news everyones knows zog and their puppets are kiddly diddlers

>a lot of posters kept spamming the word "LARP" over and over again
Compelling circumstantial evidence those threads were upsetting to the types who monitor Sup Forums.

Here are some initial stats on attack posts in those threads. This is just a count of the number of posts using the "LARP!" attack-the-messenger tactic. This doesn't include all the other attack posts, of which there were many.

Thread 1: 20
Thread 2: 26
Thread 3: 31
Thread 4: 42

Funny how 4 threads, in the middle of the night, with the basic message of "Politicians everywhere are pedos, but you can expose them" gets attacked so increasingly violently.

Shibboleth covert masonic cryptos and goys who bent the knee to jewish money and power

You're literally retarded. You should consider killing yourself.

That was a hugely successful LARP to bury the Awan scandal developments.

The irony of these shill posts is that they only encourage the belief that there are paid networks exclusively designed to attack us, and this only emboldens the people on here to go even further

I posted about this fucker almost a month ago when he was brought up in relation to the Lenin statue being torn down. I went to his wikipedia page, and it stated quite clearly that he had been suspected of child abuse in the past, but apparently that didn't matter.

It wasnt a larp you fuckin spook. Anyone who mentions Racine is telling the honest to god truth. Thats the true litmus test.

Hi shill man, how much do they pay you per post?

Homos and pedos go hand in hand

Whites have a predisposition towards:

degeneracy
family killing
suicide
children
etc

The obvious answer is: "too much."

exactly

10 miles of rope for the libshit traitors that have encouraged and allowed this

>age not wage
LOL!

Is he the motherfucker who filled Seattle downtown with bums? I was there seven years ago and this summer. The contrast is mind blowing!

"1 post by this ID"
>That was a hugely successful LARP to bury the Awan scandal developments
Yes, 4 threads in the middle of the night are somehow a plan to distract from the already non-existent MSM "coverage" of the Awan scandal.

You're only adding to the shill total, you know.

this

Listen faggot. YOURE NOT THE ARBITER OF TRUTH YOURE A FUCKING LEAF

The dominoes are falling.

It doesn't distract from the Awan scandal in any way. We all want something to happen on that front but it's not in our hands -- either Jeff Sessions is going to fucking do something about it or he isn't.

You mean Jews.

And it only appears that way because nobody who owns a media outlet gives a fuck about blacks raping black children, or the muzzies raping their spawn.

meant to (you) the guy you were replying to. cheers.

AMERICA!

White's in America prefer children.

>It doesn't distract from the Awan scandal in any way
Agreed, that was exactly my point.

I was trying to show how the drive-by claim "Senate user was a LARP to distract from the Awan news!" was obvious bullshit.

(That the folks who want to protect the pedophiles want to misdirect people over to the Awan scandal suggests the Awan stuff is unfortunately already compromised and going nowhere.)

Oops, just replied to you. Don't read what I wrote as harsh, it was just explaining for people who might not get it.

Irish people are the biggest perverts.

"Whoa...check out the ass on that little boy."

>(That the folks who want to protect the pedophiles want to misdirect people over to the Awan scandal suggests the Awan stuff is unfortunately already compromised and going nowhere.)

Bingo. Going to be a long winter.

I suspect the Deep State made a deal with Awan, give us everything (so it can be covered up) and we'll reduce your sentence/let you walk/let you live.

hope it's not that bad.

ok canada go ahead and ignore the muddies

I hope not too, but not much else explains how the whole case has simply vanished from the media.

While Awan's wife may have fled to Pakistan, the danger to Awan is in Pakistan she's far more exposed to US capture, torture, and murder. So now instead of being safe she's actually leverage against Awan to roll.

I thought the wife Hina Alvi returned and made a deal already?

I'm hoping this is all just 4D and Jeff is forcing the globe-ists to crawl out of the woodwork so he can snare them all in one fell swoop. The idea is to get them running around trying to clean up every mess / use every measure they can so they reveal themselves.

There have been thousands of pedos quietly arrested. Thousands. Maybe tens of thousands by now.

Jews aren’t white user.

hopeful
yet, doubtful.

Does this guy have established pizza links or we dont know? anything to do with the pedo shack?

That's what I meant. Awan's wife is much safer here than in Pakistan - at the cost of both of them playing ball with the "investigation" that exists to protect DWS & DNC.

I definitely hope I'm wrong, and Awan provides a lot of info leading to arrests and punishment. But right now it looks like Awan will be a small-time version of Anthony Weiner and his "life insurance" on the Clintons.

You are wrong. The 4 threads lasted 2 days near the top of the catalog. They weren't night threads on my. Stop lying, liar.

>anything to do with the pedo shack?
Do you mean Epstein's island dental office?

WHERES YOUR 15$/HR MINIMUM WAGE NOW HAHAHAAA. DAFT CUNTS

I'm running on hope fumes right now so I hope Jeff can make us proud.

Is "pedo face" a thing?

Them digits!

lol that too

"1 post by this ID"
>The 4 threads lasted 2 days near the top of the catalog. They weren't night threads
If you're gonna shill at least make an effort.

The links posted earlier lead directly to the fucking TIME STAMPS. The threads started at 10 pm Sunday night, and ran until 4 am.

Thread 1: 9/10/17(Sun)20:06:56
Thread 2: 09/10/17(Sun)22:16:36
Thread 3: 09/11/17(Mon)00:14:37
Thread 4: 09/11/17(Mon)02:06:35

One of the prime "LARP LARP LARP PAY NO ATTENTION TO PEDOPHILE POLITICIANS! LARP!!!" attacks was the claim Senate user couldn't be real because the threads were so late at night!

Fuck, they pay you people way too much. Perhaps you're a bot, at least that would be some consolation.

Rahm Emanuel when

There's a vid of Branson riding out the storm from the bunker, said above was rekt.

Too bad it wasn't THE bunker.

>FIRST

he's not the first; just the first charged

the shilling against US Senate user just keeps getting weirder.

You tinfoil InfoWars kids are so pathetic. In the absence of ABSOLUTE proof, which that LARP never provided, it can be dismissed.

If you children (and I hope you are kids because if you are older than 18 you are an embarrassment intellectually) had been here for more than a year you would know LARP shit like that goes down multiple times a week. Neck yourself.

What demographic makes up the majority of elected officials? Really had to activate my almonds for that one.

It does - and that it's widespread and consistent is disturbing.

That's not Burge's best work, but he's great regardless.