The sad and boring truth about 9/11

I once was extremely into the 9/11 conspiracies... when I was about 15 years of age.
If you believe in non-sense conspiracies, please watch Myles Power's video series on it.
It's not that hard to understand people.

Part 1: Free all and how the towers collapsed

youtube.com/watch?v=nN3qUXJp7l0

Part 2: Muh Nano-Thermite

youtube.com/watch?v=wbjYoINw5oI

Part 3: More Nano-Thermite and glowing aluminium

youtube.com/watch?v=ymFYBijuqJw

Part 4: DONT FORGET BUILDING 7!!!!11!!+

youtube.com/watch?v=7PpsCCTMP8w

Part 5: What about BBC??! What about the Pentagon?!

youtube.com/watch?v=YxljFOCZ6TU

Part 6: Why idiot truthers believe in the shit

youtube.com/watch?v=0TELiwR0Olk&t=2s

Part 7: Flight 93 explained, conclusion

youtube.com/watch?v=GOSMpf6br1k&t=283s

debunk this. (don't even have to give a protip at this point)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM
youtube.com/watch?v=2oTepkZvrIc
youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI
youtube.com/watch?v=YxljFOCZ6TU&t=14m41s
jensenhughes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/White_Paper_Historical_Survey_Building_Collapse_NIST_JBeitel-NIwankiw_OCT-2006.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjvCNDF4RYw
youtube.com/watch?v=iHKgMssSIEk
youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks, but I'm allergic to Kool-Aid.

>please watch this
>debunk this

so you'd like us to first watch 7 youtube videos and then get back to you? provide a tl;dr, faggot

He just had... LUCK
You know... he was at Home when the planes crashed on the WTC towers

gg haven't heard that one before... this is probably on the level of cgi planes

>gg haven't heard that one before... this is probably on the level of cgi planes
speaking of CGI planes, everyone knows that skyscrapers only collapse when an airliner flies straight into the middle of them, what about that WTC 7? you know, that other building that collapsed in under 7 seconds due to simple office fires and the total lack of any airplane crashing into it

just watch later if you're not in the mood

watch video 4 please
Buildings will and have collapsed when an office fire burns unhindered for several hours

also, it didn't fall in under 7 seconds

What a load of crap, the official story is the single greatest conspiracy theory ever to be espoused.

So how's highschool coming along ?

what do you mean, I'm 23

I am simply pointing out that you're a retard if you're expecting answers during the lifetime of this thread

you went from swede to fascist, i like
just give me some quick points why 9/11 was an inside job and I'll refute it
there is no point in refuting every single claim truthers have ever made in the OP

Whatever happened on that day, at least this guy knew it would happen.
I am not arguing that a plane didn't hit the Twin Towers, just that ((Someone)) has at least planned this operation out, and this is an undeniable fact your pet youtuber was afraid of tackling in his mini-series of quote-on-quote "Debunking 9/11".

Whoa quads, noice.

The first collapse, of the south tower, generated seismic waves comparable to a magnitude 2.1 earthquake. The fall of the north tower, a half-hour later, generated the most powerful wave—corresponding to a magnitude 2.3 earthquake. This was recorded by 13 seismic stations in five states, including one at Lisbon, N.H., 266 miles away. Again, Kim calculated that most of the energy did not reach the ground as seismic waves; it was mainly used up converting steel, concrete—and human beings—to dust. He said the event greatly resembled the energy released by a pyroclastic flow, a lethal explosion of hot gases and debris running down the slopes of an exploding volcano.

>most of the energy did not reach the ground as seismic waves; it was mainly used up converting steel, concrete—and human beings—to dust.

huh.

Seismic waves turning people and steel to dust lol how bout that

it's not even an argument... at best it COULD be a hint or something worthy of noting by the way, there were hundrets of people who missed their planes or missed a taxi or were ill or whatever that survived 9/11 and hundrets were extremely unlucky that they were there so what's your argument?

there's also that 1 guy who months before 9/11 he said some attack would happen sometime soon and it would be blamed on osama bin laden, but he was dead before 9/11

any user have sauce on that guy?

Bill cooper

as always , look at what is not being pushed.
do not ever think about Tesla or directed energy. do not even consider what that crazy Dr. Judy Wood says. where did the towers go ? How dare she ask a question like that.

what do you mean where did the towers go.... they fell

You absolute moron.

Of course there is no 100% bulletproof evidence of 9/11 not having happened the way (most) Americans remember it today.
If the proof was as obvious as you want it to be, then there would be noone not denying the validity of America's story of the incident.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ScGZCqEyGM

The picutre is not a lie, he has admitted everything (except that the attack was something he knew of) about 9/11 in all of his interviews.
The coincidences are piling up, the reason you don't want to believe this is because you want to be 100% sure that what I am telling you right now is true.
And the main problem with that behaviour (on your part) is that you just ate up the Gov's lie, not by being 100% sure yourself,

The massive amount of pop-culture references and ((lost)) radio shows foreshadowing this incident: youtube.com/watch?v=2oTepkZvrIc
the wars following the terrorist attack,
the many mistakes ((news)) reporters have made: youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI

CGI planes are a falseflag to DISTRACT YOU from the truth, to alienate the minority and label them CONSPIRACY THEORISTS.
What if this concept is true? This is fucking irrelevant, the vast majority of people, not only in America, but in every country, are fucking retarded and only believe things based on who it is coming from.

Would there be a slight possibility, to do some kick-starter gofundme shit where one of the towers could be built and then we fly a plane into it.

Just to see if we can replicate it...

Yeah "Planes" .......kys

9/11 conspiracies have largely been hijacked by CGI planes and thermite retards.

There are real unanswered questions on 9/11

>Buildings are asbestos filled nightmares
>need to be renovated or taken down entirely at a large cost
>Luck Larry suddenly comes in and takes out a 99 year lease despite being far from the highest bidder, first private sale in the buildings history
>Hires a security firm run by a Bush
>takes out crazy insurance policy in case of terrorist attack
>He and his two adult children all workers on high floors are mysteriously late for work on 9/11

I'm sure the Saudi insiders warned the US, but nothing was done. I have no idea why nothing was done.

The sad and boring truth about 9/11 is that it really was the government.

THERMITE IS REAL

dude
1) relax
2) why the fuck would anyone foreshadow anything... to let IQ-monsters like you know beforehand, because that is so important and is worthy of risking the whole operation
3) i see the evidence, i go by that... i have not seen any evidence that jews or whoever planned the attacks, it was terrorism
4) i know you want to be the hero of the movie, the detective that finds all the clues and that locks up the murderer of the virgin but life is boring and sad, as already stated
it's not that i ignore the "facts", you just add to your already big enough confirmation bias

IT WAS ISRAEL YOU SHILLS. STOP LYING!

watch pentagon video

This.

planes did that m8

kek

Your not fooling us, Jew. The goyim know.

The only reason the mainstream media is all over Tesla is because it's obviously bullshit and alternative energy is a meme.

1)
>tells me to relax
>is the one trying to refute my argument without a counter argument

ok kid

2) I don't know why, it could be the elites smearing this idea into our faces or maybe some internal factions trying to inform us to fight against opposing elites.
The fact THAT THEY SHOWED IT at least a few years to a decade before the attack is important.

3) Larry Silverstein is Jewish
Most corporate owners of cartoons are Jewish or are heavily influenced by Jewish individuals.
How did extremely influental people know of this attack, didn't plan it, but knew about it AND
DID
NOT
WARN
ANYONE
WHEN
THE
ATTACK
OCCURED

Because it was PLANNED.

4) Stop being depressed and grow up, Anarcho-manchild.
I am not using the vast majority of my time researching this shit, just taking some fragments from various boards and youtube channels when I am bored.
Seeing your stupidity thrive here is making my brain hurt.

I think the real plot behind 9/11 was to cover up the theft of 2 trillion dollars from the US. Lucky larry just happened to be in the right company to be given a heads up. The real target was the pentagon, WTC was just a distraction. This is literally sleight of hand 101.

>No. Hang yourself.
>Psychos foreshadow shit, it gets them hard. Also, no one ever feared the story getting out for reasons that should be fucking obvious.
>Dancing movers, Israeli art students with construction passes.
>None of us wanted any of this.

I repeat, hang yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=YxljFOCZ6TU&t=14m41s
even linked the time

>Buildings will and have collapsed when an office fire burns unhindered for several hours
Barely 1 and 1/2 an hour in the case of the twin towers, that's pretty short. Not sure for the tower 7 but that was really short too.

alright mr detective, i see you've done your research

the absolute state of the roof. looks like fires reached the sloped sections at the bottom of that pic

i wasnt talking about the twin towers there, you can't deny that there was more going on than fucking office fires (a fucking plane impact, jet fuel burning, not only paper and wood)

Why there's no more than one (1) footage of the Pentagon? What happened to the other security cams?

Don't ask too many questions goy.

Who says there was other footage.

These videos suck and the narrator sounds like an actual faggot

Unwatchable

Thanks for this thread, OP. This place is a mess.

none of those address saudi arabia/israel and US government complicity in the attacks

you'll get used to it if you want to

>you can't deny that there was more going on than fucking office fires
Sure, there was probably more. Why not explosives? Usually, terrorists are known to use explosives, why does it sound unbelievable?

..says the jew

good question, bump for answers

Sorry nigger. Theyre fucking terrible

Precisely, no one said there was other security cams filming this side of the Pentagone, isn't it a bit surprising? The gas station in my village has 3 security cams...

why would you need explosives and how would you get them into the building.. isn't hijacking a plane and flying it into a building enough for terrorists?
Also, you should apply ockham's razor here. What's the most obvious reasons for those buildings to collapse... is it the 2 fucking planes and hours of burning fuel? Or is it maybe a conspiracy where people smuggled tons of explosives into the building...

>Of course there is no 100% bulletproof evidence of 9/11 not having happened the way
Yes, there is.
BASIC FUCKING PHYSICS.
You fucking Hans.

>CGI planes are a falseflag to DISTRACT YOU from the truth
Mass media shill, GO AWAY
There were no planes.
You fucking Hollykike'd them in.

the camera wasn't meant to film the building, i don't think it would make sense to just film a building
the camera clearly was meant to film guests and visitors in their cars or just everybody who enters through the road in general
it could easily have been that the only footage that shows anything relevant was this camera

>watch video 4 please
>Buildings will and have collapsed when an office fire burns unhindered for several hours
Name one nigger. Steel reinforced concrete doesn't burn.

Also, I just want to point out really quick that a lot of people are calling others jews. It's not only me who is called a jew, level 9000 truthers call level 8000 truthers jews which is just beautiful

>how would you get them into the building
pic related
>you should apply ockham's razor here
Exactly
A deep state wouldn't be crazy enough to smuggle explosives into the WTC for months and THEN hope that 2 planes will hit the buildings.
>is it the 2 fucking planes and hours of burning fuel?
no, because 3 buildings went down the exact same way.
3 buildings
2 planes
It's THAT simple. Basic math. It makes no sense and breaks basic physics on top.

>Or is it maybe a conspiracy where people smuggled tons of explosives into the building
Implying that taking over multiple planes and flying them into multiple buildings WOULDN'T be a conspiracy.
KEK

jensenhughes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/White_Paper_Historical_Survey_Building_Collapse_NIST_JBeitel-NIwankiw_OCT-2006.pdf
here ya go buddy

Those buildings were constructed using fucking stupid design practices. Long story short, a lot of the load was distributed through the exterior, which means that if the exo-strucure suffered any kind of significant damage, it would place the integrity of the entire building in jeopardy. The engineers who built and signed off on it in the first place were fucking lazy, just like with the cladding in that London fire. Sloppy engineering can cast cost lives.

And by extension, the deaths in the wars started by the government, who was responsible for everything in the first place.

We killed a lot of people over this.

Just watch Christopher Bollyn's lectures as well as 9/11: A New Pearl Harbor.

Those two things will tell you all you need to know to convince you it was a conspiracy

Daily reminder: George Bush Approval rating went up from

please watch video 4 on building 7
also you're fucking wrong which is hilarious... other WTC buildings and i believe a hotal collapsed too so it's even more than 3.

blocks path to black pill

youtube.com/watch?v=75Ja-W5LWVk

911 truth is not about any of that shit .

TV nerd beats NASA engineer with 9/11 Truth physics

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OjvCNDF4RYw

Here, now shut up

>It's not only me
yes, you are a Jew. A kike. Rubbish.
Filth of the world.
And you aren't intelligent at all.
The deep state, that did 9/11 wasn't acting intelligent as well.
>muh tons of people are able to use their fucking cell phones in a plane flying at 10.000m
>muh we will bring the buildings down, what's basic physics

(((They))) could have made it properly instead it's a fucking half assed shit job.

You fucking kikes can't even write a proper script for your fucking real life movie.
>Hello, I'm a witness and there are 2 men in black with me.
>And then I witnessed both towers collapse.
One first and then the second mostly due to structural failure because the fire was just too intense.
>mostly due to structural failure because the fire was just too intense.

i don't understand this video.. is this a troll or... typical american education?

Why wouldn't crashing two airplanes into the buildings inevitably lead to their demolition?

If you have two buildings that are constantly raining debris down onto one of the busiest business districts in the world you would eventually dismantle the whole building.

I don't see the logic in making sure both buildings go down. Insurers would still pay out, people would still die, the economy would still take a hit.

Literally nothing (reaction wise) would be different if the twin towers hadn't fallen down.

The basis for your argument is that "because airplanes can't knock down the twin towers, 9/11 was a conspiracy"

This is a huge logical leap, and one that isn't necessary to achieve a supposed conspiracy's goals.

>Sloppy engineering causes steel I beams to turn into dust.

Argue with CGI planes however you want, you will never be able to convince a majority of people with that concept.
I don't care if it's true, as long as no public figure reveals the truth, noone will believe you if you tackle the validity of this incident through this method.

He is avoiding the hard questions, intentionally skips alot of arguments in video 5 and only attacks the weakest opposing ideas.

not sure if serious

>What's the most obvious reasons for those buildings to collapse... is it the 2 fucking planes and hours of burning fuel?
It doesn't seem enough (and once again they burned less than 100 mn), and afaik the 3 official studies from the justice don't explain the collapse.

>Or is it maybe a conspiracy where people smuggled tons of explosives into the building...
>conspiracy
That's what terrorists do.
What was simpler: learning to pilot jetliners, avoiding controls, hijacking planes and hitting buildings, or putting some explosives in a public building? If they managed to do the first part, how does it seem unbelievable to do the second part which is way more easy?

Because crashing an airplane into the Empire State building did very little damage.

They didn't fall down.

They turned into dust. Watch the fucking videos.

Not sure if you ever watched the event.

Especially with massive evidence of the elevator shafts being shut down for weeks while dozens if not hundreds of people were "working on them".

pretty fast, pretty heavy, pretty explosive, pretty burny metal object meets building
look at the footage, it did a lot of damage

>believing in the official story even though it makes absolutely no sense

yeah that happens to concrete when it falls from hundrets of meters and is crushed by hundrets of tons of concrete which is also falling from hundrets of meters

tell me what doesn't make sense to you

This is the Pentagon, probably the most sensible building in the world. Wouldn't you install cameras everywhere to monitor each and every part?

>Please watch video on building 7

OP, you got btfo by a German scat-fetishist
>youtube.com/watch?v=iHKgMssSIEk

A lot of things, this film is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk

Basically there are tons of false information claimed as facts in the official story, there's tons of information simply missing and unaccounted for and there are no explanations.

I mean only the fact that the Pentagon tapes still haven't been released tells me everything I need to know.

A B-24 liberator flying into a granite building is not the same as flying a 757 into a glass and steel building.

The dust you see is the drywall and grout/tile/stone (and probably accumulated dust from 40 years of existence) coming apart, among other things.

This still doesn't answer my question

Why isn't severely trashing the building enough? Why did the buildings need to collapse?

Couldn't the deepstate/jews/whoever the fuck just blame a skilled demolition on terrorists?

Just answer the questions. I'm allowed to be skeptical, and it's up to you to prove your claims.

I don't want a truther video, I want scientific evidence like the metallurgy of the superstructure and the airplanes. I want names of people who were part of the conspiracy. Show me video evidence of work crews moving explosives into the building.

The onus is on you.